SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I was only able to watch the finale this morning. To be honest, I was a fan of Hailey's from the beginning, although I figured the smart people on this forum did a great job of finding evidence of who each guy chose. I could always see Tim's attraction to Jenna, but I was still wishing he'd chosen Hailey. It wasn't until the finale that I was able to see how well suited Tim and Jenna really were. He spoke of how they cracked each other up. When did we get to see that? It's sad how the editors feel that they need to hide certain things so they don't give anything away.

In any case, I was crying like a baby from the moment Tim let Jenna know she had his heart. Huge teardrops kept dropping onto my lap. That song was beautiful.

Jenna, if you're still reading here, congratulations to you both. cheerstoyou I am so happy that your relationship is still going strongly. How wonderful that you found each other! I hope we hear about wedding plans soon!

I think we got a glimpse of it during the trivia/playing pool reward date. At least, that's what I saw. They were cracking each other up and the banter was so easy flowing -- not forced at all...to my eye.

ETA: This was said multiple times in our thread discussions, but Jenna never seemed to be forcing the issue with Tim. She lived in the moment and they just clicked. I find that a very attractive quality in anyone -- never trying to figure out who someone wants you to be...just be yourself. That kind of person draws me in.

ETA take 2: You know, there was one episode where I felt Jenna might have been a little self conscious and that was when she met Tim's folks. To be nervous under those circumstances is completely understandable.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by cma Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Litta Please excuse but what does ETA stand for

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:55 pm

cma...ETA = Edited To Add

This is Tim's IG since the finale. You think he's happy that they can go public? :gotcha:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 3dd7879e-3319-4e5c-9a3b-03f078efeee0

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank You Litta.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Are they going to release the song he sang at the finale? It's not up on iTunes.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by dd77 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi Jenna, I amso excited you are on here answering questions!! Yay hope i didnt miss out!! :( first congrats to you and Tim!! I saw such amazing crazy chemistry since day one with you two!!! Seriously tho will admit that I kept coming up with other reasons why it wasnt you cause I never would guess the bachleor seasons right so I didnt allow myself to truley believe he had picked you! Lol anyhow just 2 questions if they were already asked then sorry didnt read through all posts.

First question. At what point did you almost back out?! We heard Tracy mention it I think on twitter so just seeing what the whole story was behind that.

Second question. Do you plan on staying out of the limelight!?? or are you loving it!? Ok so one more question lol. What are your goals for 2013!??

dd77

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Litta, thanks SO much for posting those pictures. I love them. They're adorable. :yes: Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 am

noobsleuth wrote:
cma wrote: Check out the picture Jenna put out on her twetter of her and Tim in New Orleans so cute.

A-dorable!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 BMIRGRFCEAEbOma

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of them. PINKHEART

Bet2Win wrote:Are they going to release the song he sang at the finale? It's not up on iTunes.

I wanted to download it as well. It was such a cute song! :sprinklehearts
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 am

Looks like Tim shaved!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1888

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm

provenceguy wrote:Looks like Tim shaved!

They were in New Orleans right after filming ended. (where that pic is from) That's why Tim doesn't have beard there. ... and I'm a stalker for knowing that. LOL

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 11 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Some people and their wild imaginations giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Actually I'm pretty sure that it was something between Tim and Jenna, and if she chooses to share than great and if not than it's her personal business. Didn't you say you were going to "promise to stay away from this thread" melisma??

Let's please remember that this is a positive space for fans of Tim and Jenna....

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality