SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks for the pics and story Litta. They are really special couple.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by biolalyss Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Thanks for sharing more pictures with us Litta! What a cute story. Those two are adorable. Do you have any other pictures/videos/conversation tidbits to share? ;)

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:00 pm

biolalyss wrote:Thanks for sharing more pictures with us Litta! What a cute story. Those two are adorable. Do you have any other pictures/videos/conversation tidbits to share? ;)
Yes, definitely! I'm putting together a few more picture compositions with explanations. I also have some iphone video which I need to figure out how to upload. If I need to, I can upload them to youtube, but I'd rather not...they are not that great and they are only about 20 seconds long if that. The videos mostly show The T's singing. One or two show the T's singing and then I pan to show Jenna dancing/swaying/taking pictures. :Smiley: 

Here's a tidbit in the meantime. My husband and I arrived at Joe's Bar around 7 pm. As I said in an earlier post, it was a fundraiser for first responders. The entertainment hadn't started yet, but it was open bar and appetizers. We were wandering around because there were silent auctions items to view and first responders that you could talk to. Anyway, when we came back into the room with the stage, Tim was leading Jenna across the room to a private upstairs area right in front of us. I took the opportunity to introduce myself (as Litta123...earlier in the day I had DMed her that we were going to be there and wondered if she'd be open to letting me get a pic with them...she had respond sure, come find them...so meeting me wasn't completely out of left field).

While my husband was getting his phone set up, I asked Jenna if, since the show, she is being recognized when she's out and about. She said it's usually only when she's with Tim...only a couple of times has she been recognized without him. I was actually glad to hear this. She gets the benefit of having a rocker boyfriend, but none of the intrusion into her life...except, of course, when people like me show up. giggling 

More to come...sorry, not trying to be a tease, but I'm trying to get a few other things done today, too.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Litta123 wrote:
biolalyss wrote:Thanks for sharing more pictures with us Litta! What a cute story. Those two are adorable. Do you have any other pictures/videos/conversation tidbits to share? ;)
Yes, definitely! I'm putting together a few more picture compositions with explanations. I also have some iphone video which I need to figure out how to upload. If I need to, I can upload them to youtube, but I'd rather not...they are not that great and they are only about 20 seconds long if that. The videos mostly show The T's singing. One or two show the T's singing and then I pan to show Jenna dancing/swaying/taking pictures. :Smiley: 

Here's a tidbit in the meantime. My husband and I arrived at Joe's Bar around 7 pm. As I said in an earlier post, it was a fundraiser for first responders. The entertainment hadn't started yet, but it was open bar and appetizers. We were wandering around because there were silent auctions items to view and first responders that you could talk to. Anyway, when we came back into the room with the stage, Tim was leading Jenna across the room to a private upstairs area right in front of us. I took the opportunity to introduce myself (as Litta123...earlier in the day I had DMed her that we were going to be there and wondered if she'd be open to letting me get a pic with them...she had respond sure, come find them...so meeting me wasn't completely out of left field).

While my husband was getting his phone set up, I asked Jenna if, since the show, she is being recognized when she's out and about. She said it's usually only when she's with Tim...only a couple of times has she been recognized without him. I was actually glad to hear this. She gets the benefit of having a rocker boyfriend, but none of the intrusion into her life...except, of course, when people like me show up. giggling 

More to come...sorry, not trying to be a tease, but I'm trying to get a few other things done today, too.
No tease at all Smiley Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to hear more. Also, that first picture you took of them is especially adorable, where Tim is leaning toward her and it almost looks like they're going to kiss... He is so clearly in love, not that I ever doubted! It's so sweet.

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Here's Jenna being Tim's No. 1 Fan. :gotcha:   Jenna's phone was dead so she was using Tim's. It's a different kind than hers...so I think she had to figure it out at the beginning.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Fe8265f4-8ced-42d1-958e-2e3181939409

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks, Litta High clap I love these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I saw a lot of this last night. Tim watching/singing to his girl and Jenna watching/taking pics of her guy. It was cute. Clearly, they were enjoying themselves. My husband even commented on our drive home on how much Tim was paying attention to Jenna when he performed. DH said something to the effect that Tim was making "goo-goo eyes" at Jenna all night. (Side note, I don't ever think I have ever heard my husband use the phrase "goo-goo eyes". It makes me laugh thinking about it. He is such a good sport to indulge my reality TV interests.) Anyway, here's the photo:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 75c96707-db27-4f6e-b001-5cc4c4b2f170

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:I saw a lot of this last night. Tim watching/singing to his girl and Jenna watching/taking pics of her guy. It was cute. Clearly, they were enjoying themselves. My husband even commented on our drive home on how much Tim was paying attention to Jenna when he performed. DH said something to the effect that Tim was making "goo-goo eyes" at Jenna all night. (Side note, I don't ever think I have ever heard my husband use the phrase "goo-goo eyes". It makes me laugh thinking about it. He is such a good sport to indulge my reality TV interests.) Anyway, here's the photo:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 75c96707-db27-4f6e-b001-5cc4c4b2f170
So sweet! Was Tim especially singing her direction when he sang "Haven't Told Her"? Like you said, he was always very attentive, but I just wondered if that song was a little bit extra special :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Love these 2. They are so much in love with each other and it is so nice to see.:yes: 
In the last picture it looks like Tom is teasing them, with his head to the side.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm

biolalyss wrote:So sweet! Was Tim especially singing her direction when he sang "Haven't Told Her"? Like you said, he was always very attentive, but I just wondered if that song was a little bit extra special :Smiley: 
Actually, the T's didn't sing that song last night, but they did cover Van Morrison's "Gloria!" (or whichever version you prefer). Tim took the lead on it and many of the "celebrities" in the room took the stage to sing along...it was the closing song. Tim change the lyrics somewhat and at one point sang something along the lines of "why don't you come up to my room at midnight, Jenna"...at that point he was singing deliberately to her with kind of a smirk/rocker sneer...kind of teasing. He was clearly enjoying himself. That's all that I recall in terms of him singing directly to her, but he absolutely was looking at her throughout the night. He seemed to be very aware of her presence and seemed happy. The clip I'm embedding is really lame...only 11 seconds, but it's from that song. Jenna is in the foregound...look for the cell phone camera in use. giggling 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sar78729 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Litta,
Thanks for the pix you sent today. Too bad they didn't do "Haven't Told Her". In Austin, he introduced it by saying that it was for Jenna and that it was the first time she had seen him perform it. He also said happy birthday to me from the stage, which garnered me an unnecessary number of free drinks offers from people I don't know. Glad you were able to find her and that you enjoyed.

sar78729

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Haha! Free drinks...that's awesome! Thanks for the tidbit about "Haven't Told Her" having been played for Jenna in Austin. And Happy Birthday, again! What an great memory for you to have for your 60th(?)!

Often, it's easy to become cynical of reality TV couples because they break up so quickly. I love that Tim and Jenna seem to be beating those odds. Clearly last night, they were a couple who were very much in sync with one another. They are adorable to watch...and we appreciate their willingness to keep their fans updated by their IG pics, too.

Thanks for stopping by sar78729. I may post a few more items tomorrow, but you've basically seen my best stuff with what I sent you on twitter. I'm so glad I got a chance to meet Jenna and Tim. Like I said before, they couldn't have been nicer...lovely people.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality