SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:15 am

Litta123 wrote:On the episode when Tim got to meet Jenna's family, she took Tim to Mayfield Park with all the peacocks. She told him that's where she wanted to get married. (Btw, I had to google that...there's no way I would remember the park's name otherwise). Whether they do or not remains to be seen. Jenna's dad tweeted a few weeks ago that they were out looking at wedding venues...so Mayfield Park may not be still in the running.

When will they marry? My guess is this spring. Jenna's sister got engaged last year about the same time and married the end of last May. I doubt they would choose summer due to the Texas heat...especially if it's outside. Tim's mom and sister are wedding planners in Santa Barbara and do amazing outdoor weddings. My guess is that they will guide the process if outdoors is the way T&J go.

All guesses, I'm not really sleuthing it. Tim & Jenna are generous with their fans by occasionally sharing their lives. I'm content with that. I don't feel the need to dig deep into their private details.

Thanks for this forgot the name of the park as well, but your sleuthing always pays off in the long run!!

Feel the same way as you do that there is definitely no need to dig into their private lives as they are generous & give us all juicy bits every now & then to feast on.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:26 am

Wow! You guys must go to Jenna's public FB page. She posted an album of photos. Here's one. We can post public FB photos, right GA? If not, my apologies and please delete.

Jenna's FB

She is beautiful...and adorable! Tim's a lucky guy!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Screenshot2015-01-29at112142PM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:39 am

Happy for them, cute couple. I love her ring!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 am

Litta123 wrote:On the episode when Tim got to meet Jenna's family, she took Tim to Mayfield Park with all the peacocks. She told him that's where she wanted to get married. (Btw, I had to google that...there's no way I would remember the park's name otherwise). Whether they do or not remains to be seen. Jenna's dad tweeted a few weeks ago that they were out looking at wedding venues...so Mayfield Park may not be still in the running.

When will they marry? My guess is this spring. Jenna's sister got engaged last year about the same time and married the end of last May. I doubt they would choose summer due to the Texas heat...especially if it's outside. Tim's mom and sister are wedding planners in Santa Barbara and do amazing outdoor weddings. My guess is that they will guide the process if outdoors is the way T&J go.

All guesses, I'm not really sleuthing it. Tim & Jenna are generous with their fans by occasionally sharing their lives. I'm content with that. I don't feel the need to dig deep into their private details.

If we don't have to dig is it ok? I recognize where the engagement pictures were taken because my kids and I have taken art classes there. It's called Laguna Gloria. It's on the lake, near town and a beautiful and popular venue for weddings. I could definitely see them picking it. It's also very private at the end of a road. Here's a few pics, but there are tons to google.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrBT.ARNstUqesABZ9XNyoA?p=laguna+gloria+wedding&fr=aaplw&fr2=piv-web

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 L
Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Laguna-gloria-wedding-austin-tx-54
Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Destination-Wedding-Videographer-Laguna-Gloria40
Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 5753e0433080ad65ca0721372e32adab

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:41 am

Absolutely! What a beautiful venue! If they are able to get married there, with Tim's mom and sister's guidance, I'd imagine this would be a gorgeous wedding.

Btw, I'm fine with anyone looking for information regarding their wedding/life. I am simply stating my personal preference, but I'm not wanting to impose it on anyone else. Dig away! Who knows? As we get more tidbits regarding their wedding, maybe my curiousity will kick in.

Thanks for sharing, grace! Our woman on the ground comes through for us again! bestbud!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm

If SM is public to everyone, then it can be posted on our forum. The source must be posted at all times along with any comments made. IOW don't just post the pic without the IG users name and comments the user made.

If a source is private and the person is following you back, you may NOT post from that SM account.

Lovely pics btw!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:35 pm

scratch Those are just pics off the yahoo search engine and Jenna's FB link was posted. What do you mean GA? Should I have clicked on each pic for the link? Sorry, if so.

btw Litta.. they have peacocks too or at least they still did last time I was there. It's very close to Mayfield, but has a larger indoor space in case it rains. I'm not sure they would need security, but it's gated if so. Here's a quote from their site.
Laguna Gloria provides the perfect setting for many memorable occasions. An award-winning location for ceremonies and receptions, it has been named the third best wedding venue in the country by Brides.com and the Best Wedding Venue in Austin (2015) by The Knot, as well as featured on national publications and blogs including Style Me Pretty. The Italian-style Driscoll Villa and the expansive grounds allow for a variety of events, from weddings to corporate gatherings.
http://www.thecontemporaryaustin.org/site-rentals/

This site has pictures of a bunch of different weddings at Laguna Gloria.
http://www.stylemepretty.com/venue/laguna-gloria/

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:Wow! You guys must go to Jenna's public FB page. She posted an album of photos. Here's one. We can post public FB photos, right GA? If not, my apologies and please delete.

snipped

grace8136 wrote:scratch Those are just pics off the yahoo search engine and Jenna's FB link was posted. What do you mean GA? Should I have clicked on each pic for the link? Sorry, if so.

snipped....

I was just responding to Litta's question and clarifying the posting of pics. You had a link with your pics grace, which is the right way of doing it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:54 pm

I also think they share just enough to keep fans happy but still have their own life.

All these posts make me miss Austin. Upset
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 pm

So I thought I'd try watching the show and actually found an online link that is streaming it  :Woah-hoo: . Some questions if one or more of you care to answer. TIA

1. Would you recommend watching every episode ?
2. If no to the above then which ones should I bother with ?
3. What happened to the other 2 bachelors on the show ? ( I'm guessing this answer would have something to do with question # 1) laugh out loud.

PM me if these answers are too spoilerish for those who have yet to watch the show. laugh out loud
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:16 am

nd4reality wrote:So I thought I'd try watching the show and actually found an online link that is streaming it  :Woah-hoo: . Some questions if one or more of you care to answer. TIA

1. Would you recommend watching every episode ?
2. If no to the above then which ones should I bother with ?
3. What happened to the other 2 bachelors on the show ? ( I'm guessing this answer would have something to do with question # 1) laugh out loud.

PM me if these answers are too spoilerish for those who have yet to watch the show. laugh out loud

nd, I don't think answering these are too spoilerish as the archived threads have all the results. Personally, I would recommend fast forwarding through any of the Ben and Ernesto parts. Their stories are a waste of your time...nothing memorable. Their relationships crashed and burned before the RFL finale.

SCMIIW, but I believe episode 1 basically sets up Tim, his story and his girls. I believe episode two was mostly about Ben and Ernesto. I don't recall if there was anything Tim related in that episode. The remaining episodes all continue the story for all three guys with most of the time divided equally. At the end of each episode, we see the girls being questioned by the matchmakers and then we see each guy eliminate 1 of 2 girls the matchmakers selected to go home.

Unfortunately, the show mixes up the order of whose story we see first in the episode so I can't just say watch the first part then skip to the end. If streaming doesn't allow you to fast forward, then have something else to do while the show plays in the background.

Please ask if you think of anything else. I enjoyed very much watching Tim and Jenna's relationship develop...obviously. Though young, she is an incredibly mature young woman. To her credit, she really didn't believe that you could fall in love on a tv show...not the deep kind of love that is life long. Jenna knew she and Tim had something special and wanted to take the time to grow and nurture it into a lifetime love...which is exactly how they've approach their relationship in RL.

Expect to be frustrated at times with the edit as the show tried to hide their connection, which was evident from the start to many of us.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:00 am

^^^ tks Litta. tyvm  I watched episode 1, skipped episode 2 and then just the Tim parts in episode 3. This show is great and Tim is just awesome. The way he looks at the girls is swoon worthy !
Agree that he and Jenna have an amazing physical chemistry and looking forward to seeing how it moves into a love story.

ETA : Just finished watching all the Tim parts of RTL. So glad I watched it. It was clear that the other girls barely made an impression on Tim, he was done from the time he tipped them both into the pool.

Did I miss the scenes of them in a pool (Jenna with a purple bikini) from some of the previews scratch ? If not then please tell me which episode those scenes were from ? TIA.
I wish there was a vid with all the Jenna parts. Its so hard with the buffering and searching through the rest of the episode laugh out loud. Their interactions are :fanningfan
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality