SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 am

Thanks to all you great fans out there for posting such wonderful photos of the wedding & comments on this lovely special couple. Have followed them from the very beginning & was holding out for them all the time. Such special moments between them in the reality show RFL & such a natural loving couple. Wishing them all the very best of everything in life & in the not too distant future many little bambino's to complete their family. Hope they keep sharing some of their special moments in life with us. By the way does anyone know if Tim sang a special song to Jenna at the wedding?
seeing hearts :sprinklehearts
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

I think Jenna matured alot over the years. Their wedding pictures are all stunningly beautiful. What a great album. Wonderful memories.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 am

I love this couple! Jenna couldn't be prettier inside and out.

Does anyone have a link to the finale where Tim sang to her. I used to have it, and can't find it on YouTube TIA!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:45 am

I searched around a lot, and this as close as I came. Hope this is what you're looking for, Bet2Win:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:44 pm

That's the song Columbia! I've been trying to find the footage from the actual finale where he sang to her. Best finale ever.

Thank you so much, I love the song!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:59 pm

My search for the footage from the finale was not successful; maybe I just didn't know where to look. But, remember there were only a few episodes broadcast. IIRC we watched the rest of them on our computers. Anyhow, I'm glad I was able to get the song for you.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Jenna is a natural beauty. Gorgeous couple

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:55 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Of course!!   :gotcha:   And I really like it! I know from insider info that "Love Again" was written by Tim about Jenna. I would bet my next vacation that "Dance Off Time", also written by Tim, was inspired by Jenna as well. (How could it not be with a lyric like, "And if we multiply, I hope to God they get your eyes"? She has amazing eyes...so pretty...imo)

Hi Litta! I completely agree about Dance Off Time... I immediately thought it had Jenna written all over it, especially the part about multiplying and hoping kids get her eyes... and also later in the song when it talks about church bells ringing and a queen being crowned. It seemed to fit that stage in their lives Smiley Here Come That Sunrise seems to have inspiration from Jenna too... then again I think most of his songs will be inspired by her in some way at least! Dance Off Time is my personal favorite from the new CD in terms of the beat, but of course Love Again is very beautiful and moving. I love everything about this couple!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Sorry guys! I've done a horrible job of keeping things updated. I do much better when suffering through a Chicago winter, and I don't care to go outside. This summer has been distracting, but in a good way.  Smiley

Anyway, thought some of you might like to check out Tim's mom's post regarding the rehearsal dinner. La Fete Weddings really do a lovely job of creating a beautiful atmosphere. There are lots of photos in the link, but I'll post a few in case people don't care to click. In the blog, there is a lengthy description of how/why the space was decorated concluding with this line, "Our dear friend Melissa Musgrove dedicated her Friday evening to taking these stunning photos of the design for us as well as capturing some really beautiful memories of the emotional toasts and overwhelming joy that filled that space!"

Colette Lopez ‏@ColetteLopez 18h18 hours ago

Sending a huge thank you to Melissa Musgrove Photography for capturing the most stunning photos of Tim & Jenna's... http://fb.me/7Gx8vMLu7

source: La Fete Weddings blog

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Cebb29d1-1d3a-48e6-a46b-11c896b8d3c8

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 74d97acc-7689-45c7-a9e7-15b4d3665806

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 7c31d444-c9dc-46f2-9280-13057faeff77

Btw, in case anyone was wondering, Jenna did not attend last Saturday's show at Ravinia. The T's played for about 45 minutes, but didn't play any song that was written for Jenna as best I could tell. There was no mention of Tim's wedding in any way. Frankly, there was a terrible storm that blew through within a couple of hours of the show and a lot of the pavilion was still empty. Tom H was working his tail off trying to rev up the crowd. Rob Thomas, otoh, put on a fantastic show. We came for the opening act, which was classic T's, but walked away new fans of Rob.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks for the update, Litta, you do a great job. Some day we should all catch them in Austin if we can. We would surely get some Jenna then.

Have a wonderful summer, you deserve it for getting through the winters Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks, stuck! Ha! I love to meet in Austin with fellow boardies someday. It would be fun!

Btw, we were up in Milwaukee yesterday at Germanfest, but I couldn't help but think of Nick's HTD with SWSNBN. Lots of lederhosen and polka music...a very Bavarian experience!

I'm not sure how closely anyone is following the T's, but a lot of their July shows have been cancelled/rescheduled due to Rob Thomas's wife health situation. He posted about it when he (Rob) had to cancel, but I haven't heard any updates (she had a possible brain lesion).

Although this is horrible news, it has allowed Tim to be unexpectedly home for most of the days following their wedding. Jenna toured with Tim for the first week of marriage. The last show Rob performed prior to cancellations was in Austin...so Tim was then home for a week, flew to Chicago for last Saturday's show and then back this week. I'm glad for them (T&J) that they've gotten this time together...just wish the reasons were different.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, stuck! Ha! I love to meet in Austin with fellow boardies someday. It would be fun!

Btw, we were up in Milwaukee yesterday at Germanfest, but I couldn't help but think of Nick's HTD with SWSNBN. Lots of lederhosen and polka music...a very Bavarian experience!

I'm not sure how closely anyone is following the T's, but a lot of their July shows have been cancelled/rescheduled due to Rob Thomas's wife health situation. He posted about it when he (Rob) had to cancel, but I haven't heard any updates (she had a possible brain lesion).

Although this is horrible news, it has allowed Tim to be unexpectedly home for most of the days following their wedding. Jenna toured with Tim for the first week of marriage. The last show Rob performed prior to cancellations was in Austin...so Tim was then home for a week, flew to Chicago for last Saturday's show and then back this week. I'm glad for them (T&J) that they've gotten this time together...just wish the reasons were different.

I am working insane hours (like 20 hour shifts) to finish my PhD work, so no fun for me this summer, we are even postponing any celebration for my birthday. So maybe the reschedules will allow me to catch them too. Just as long as RT's wife feels better soon. I would be interested to see him, as I loved early Matchbox 20, but thought he got douchey later.

Glad Tim and Jenna get sometime, newlyweds deserve some them time. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality