SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Brill Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Max64 wrote:That had to be more than just a regular break.. And he looks really hot in that picture !
I think it was my boyfriend thought when we were watching it that the break broke the skin because there looked like there was blood as it looks in the above picture.

And I know we r trying not to talk about Jef but he just posted a pic of Brooks on twitter that made me LOL. You need to look at the one he posted a couple days ago with the same comment for the full effect!

Thank you very much for this. Made my day. High clap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Please share the pic?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fenga Papet

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Brill wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Max64 wrote:That had to be more than just a regular break.. And he looks really hot in that picture !
I think it was my boyfriend thought when we were watching it that the break broke the skin because there looked like there was blood as it looks in the above picture.

And I know we r trying not to talk about Jef but he just posted a pic of Brooks on twitter that made me LOL. You need to look at the one he posted a couple days ago with the same comment for the full effect!

Thank you very much for this. Made my day. High clap

Gotta still love Jef.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 pm

I can't wait for the next epi to hear his song!

eta

Oh, and that goofy dance he did at the pool party! :P Hilarious!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

DesFever wrote:He is so gorgeous even when severely injured. Poor guy, that must've hurt soo bad!

He is indeed gorgeous. He looked more gorgeous than ever in surprising ways, tonight. And I loved, loved how concerned she was for him during the injury and when he was at the hospital. She missed him and was worried about him. And she wanted to spend time with him when he came back, said she was bummed she wouldn't be able to. And then their chemistry is there yet again, and they kiss. And he looked hurt when she gave Chris the rose.

I can see this getting hard on Brooks in the future, when his feelings get even more vested.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:38 am

I don't think its a stretch to say Des really rooting for the Red Team to win...I think she wanted Brooks there. And she obviously likes Chris as well.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 am

sfrank wrote:I don't think its a stretch to say Des really rooting for the Red Team to win...I think she wanted Brooks there. And she obviously likes Chris as well.

She definitely had her eyes in that direction most of the time. And I can't blame her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 am

Why do I always find Ali Fedotowsky so annoying? And she always seems so clueless (yet she's not). And like she's such an insider (and she's not).

Her tweets: "I'm surprised Desiree didn't go to the hospital w/Brooks. I thought he could be the one in the end but now I'm not so sure @eonline"

"Most of u are probably wondering why Des didn't give Brooks the group date rose. I'll explain why in my @eonline blog tomorrow #bachelorette" - Yeah, thanks. I'm quivering in anticipation.

"Is Brooks the only guy she kissed on the group date? #bachelorette" - Didn't she just watch the thing? She's trying to prove some lame point.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am

canyonvue wrote:
DesFever wrote:He is so gorgeous even when severely injured. Poor guy, that must've hurt soo bad!

He is indeed gorgeous. He looked more gorgeous than ever in surprising ways, tonight. And I loved, loved how concerned she was for him during the injury and when he was at the hospital. She missed him and was worried about him. And she wanted to spend time with him when he came back, said she was bummed she wouldn't be able to. And then their chemistry is there yet again, and they kiss. And he looked hurt when she gave Chris the rose.

I can see this getting hard on Brooks in the future, when his feelings get even more vested.

I love Brooks but oh boy do I disagree....he looked sweaty and high as a kite tonight. And slurring his words and the "okay kiss me. It was all very endearing but he did not look his best in IMO. She made out with him anyway which is great for him. Hugesmile

Btw, can someone tweet Chris and ask him how Brooks tasted?! rofl

Des taking a page of out of Sean Lowe's Bachelor Dating Guide. Rule #1: Kiss any and everyone, sometimes back to back. Kinda disgusting, IMO. Felt the same about Sean. :puke:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 am

She didn't give him the date rose, because it was already determined that Chris would get it! Besides, Chris basically owned that Dodge Ball date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 am

She didn't give Brooks the rose because she needed to spend time with the other guys. It would have been a waste of her time to give it to Brooks, and it would've put him under the line of fire. Plus, well, I think she just really wanted to get to know Chris.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90