SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by hking Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I have never posted before...but wanted to say hi.
I was able to access the site with Brooks dad story for a few seconds and copied and pasted the article for those who could not read it. See below...

Adorable Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock is putting her heart on the line to find a new love and she was touched by her suitor Brooks Forester’s heartbreaking story about being abandoned by his father but an explosive new report in The National Enquirer reveals his dad’s shocking top secret reason for leaving his son.
On the hit reality show Brooks emotionally told Desiree, 27, that his parents divorced when he was 13 and he had been angry with his father for years.
Vying for a final rose, the admission was a moving moment for the potential lovebirds, but Brooks’ father explained to The Enquirer what he was really doing was classified.
PHOTOS: These Reality TV Celebs Were Involved In Big Scandals
Gary Forester, 72, revealed the stunning reason why he left his family behind in Boise, Idaho, to move to Costa Rica – he was an informant for the feds!
He said he moved to Central America for a job offer, but it just happened to be top secret.
“I am a homeopathic doctor, so I took a position down there…but I was also an informant for the CIA and DEA.”
PHOTOS: Stars Who Have Played Super Heroes
For more details about Brooks’ father’s “fascinating and also dangerous” job in Costa Rica and what his relationship is like with his son now pick up the latest issue of The National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.

hking

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Welcome hking!  Thanks for bringing that article over but coming from The National Inquirer I have my doubts that any of this is true.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks.  I was wondering if anyone read the NE article though.  I know it's not my usual reading material. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 pm

:Welcomemembers hking! Thanks for sharing!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Posting here too...the actual NE article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BACHELORETTE Desiree Hartsock was touched when handsome hopeful Brooks Forester confessed he’d been abandoned by his dad as a kid, but the contestant’s father insists there was a good reason for his disappearance.

In an exclusive ENQUIRER interview, Gary Forester, 72, revealed the stunning secret why he left his family behind in Boise, Idaho, to move to Costa Rica – he was an informant for the feds!
“I love all of my children, but I moved to Costa Rica because I got a job offer,” Gary explained. 

“I am a homeopathic  doctor, so I took a position down there...but  I was also an informant for the CIA and DEA. I can’t go into all of the details because a lot of that information is still secret but, needless to say, it was fascinating and also dangerous.”

On the show, Brooks, 28, a marketing rep and part-time model, emotionally told Desiree, 27, that his parents divorced when he was 13 and he had been angry with his father for years.

But “Brooks and I have a great relationship now,” insisted Gary.“The time I was gone is in the past and we are all fine now.”

Gary – who runs a large  fruit farm in Livingston, Texas, with his current wife Zhu Xu Mei – says he doesn’t know if his son will be the last man standing on the hit ABC show’s finale in August, but he hopes so.

Although Season 9 just premiered, filming wrapped in early May, and Desiree DID choose a fiance, say sources.
 “Brooks didn’t confirm to me that he and Desiree are engaged,” Gary added. “But I did tell him that if they are, she would be welcomed into the family with open arms.”

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

After reading that, do you guys think Gary is part of the HTD, because I don't.  I mean, he wouldn't have done the interview if he was.

Also interesting that NE confirmed a proposal happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm

atem wrote:Thanks.  I was wondering if anyone read the NE article though.  I know it's not my usual reading material. giggling

Had to pop in here and help on the quote feature.
Along the top of the toolbar in the quote box is a button that looks like a piece of paper with lines on it. On the far right. Click that and you will go back to the old quote method.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks.  I was wondering if anyone read the NE article though.  I know it's not my usual reading material. giggling

Along the top of the toolbar in the quote box is a button that looks like a piece of paper with lines on it. On the far right. Click that and you will go back to the old quote method.

Got it - wonderful.

Is this now a permanent setting or do we have to keep remembering to click that ????

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Got it - wonderful.

Is this now a permanent setting or do we have to keep remembering to click that ????
You may have to change it each time you log in, but should be ok during each session.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:44 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

Thanks!!!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:44 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! bestbud!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Didn't Brooks live in Costa Rica for a time?  I thought I read that on his fanpage on facebook?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90