SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by misticia Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
misticia wrote:I watched the deleted scene and I noticed the body language of Desiree during this really cute moment. She is really attracted to this guy as you can see at 1:25. Look at her eyes and the move of her shoulder and of her mouth... And the body language of Drew is pretty readable too...

What a beautifull couple !

I thought it was so cute how his eyes lit up when he realized she was waiting for a kiss. I think he was a bit nervous, then his smile went from hesitant to broad.  And he is such a good kisser.  Reminds me of another guy from Scottsdale.  Maybe something in the water?

His nervousness is a big part of his charm. From a such good looking guy, this is absolutly adorable...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 pm

misticia wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
misticia wrote:I watched the deleted scene and I noticed the body language of Desiree during this really cute moment. She is really attracted to this guy as you can see at 1:25. Look at her eyes and the move of her shoulder and of her mouth... And the body language of Drew is pretty readable too...

I thought it was so cute how his eyes lit up when he realized she was waiting for a kiss. I think he was a bit nervous, then his smile went from hesitant to broad.  And he is such a good kisser.  Reminds me of another guy from Scottsdale.  Maybe something in the water?

His nervousness is a big part of his charm. From a such good looking guy, this is absolutly adorable...

IA with all of the above. :yes:

:hbbanner:Nd4reality!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

albean99 wrote:
misticia wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

IA with all of the above. :yes:

:hbbanner:Nd4reality!

Thanks !

I just was able to d/l the deleted scene and I am with you all - it is absolutely adorable.
And to the bolded - yup you can totally see her attraction and also at the start of the clip she got all flirty.
So annoying that it got cut from the actual show.
ETA : Its not wonder that folks (particularly the unspoiled ones) are surprised that he goes as far as he does (whatever that maybe) on this show when nothing has been shown between them.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 am

Is there a link to the deleted scene? TIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 am

sdmom wrote:Is there a link to the deleted scene? TIA!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks, LM. Had to watch it again and yes Des was flirty with Drew, Nd4reality. Who can blame her?

The camera really loves Drew so am mind boggled why they're not showing him more. Hoping for more on epi 5.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, LM. Had to watch it again and yes Des was flirty with Drew, Nd4reality.  Who can blame her?

The camera really loves Drew so am mind boggled why they're not showing him more. Hoping for more on epi 5.

Me too albean but watch his scene end up on the cutting floor again :Smiley: .

I sorta getting that they are developing the characters and possibly those of the contestants that leave earlier so their (Edited story) arc rises and then falls and then we have the remaining contestants to focus.
For example the last epi was heavy with James (his 1on1) and the next one he will probably be in focus a lot (him kissing her etc.) and then he disappears shortly thereafter. They have to show her liking him and then the reason for the fall out.

Whereas with Drew there is probably a lot more to his storyline which may account for why they have not shown us 'enough'. Perhaps that is the reason we have yet to see Drew with Des in action no idea .
You can tell that the past few episode we have got a little bit of them though their story (edited) has not yet "started".

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't get it. Sorry, anyone would rather see Drew or even Juan Pablo over James! Is this show that dense?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 pm

atem wrote:I don't get it. Sorry, anyone would rather see Drew or even Juan Pablo over James!  Is this show that dense?

too funny.
I guess we have seen quite a bit of Drew via PIs so guess we need to be content with those Rolling Eyes .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

atem wrote:I don't get it. Sorry, anyone would rather see Drew or even Juan Pablo over James!  Is this show that dense?

Exactly! I can't understand what they think they're doing this year. It makes no sense. I hope they realize that they are really blowing the edit/storyboard on this one. I feel like they are airing the crappy stuff and cutting the good stuff. Who makes a decision like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

relaxing wrote:

Exactly!  I can't understand what they think they're doing this year.  It makes no sense.  I hope they realize that they are really blowing the edit/storyboard on this one.  I feel like they are airing the crappy stuff and cutting the good stuff.  Who makes a decision like that?  

Instead of Drew, we get a fake and unbelievable drama of Brian and his gf.

This makes me sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sdmom wrote:Is there a link to the deleted scene? TIA!

Thanks!
That is really cute ! Is it their first kiss?
I wonder if Drew shows no interest in being the next Bachelor and tries to distance himself from the franchise (no posting on social networks), so the producers decide not to show much of his interactions with Des?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee