SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:55 pm

melisma wrote:Holy moly!!  Please remind me to get rid of my Facebook, Twitter, etc. (and also that of my parents and friends) when I choose to go on a reality show!!  LOL  It's scary to read how much info you all find about a person you don't even know!!  Is anything sacred any more????

:Smiley:

I see you are new to these boards. The sleuths have been finding out background information on the contestants and the leads for years now Hugesmile. This is nothing compared to the other stuff that has been dug up either pre-show, during televising and yes even post-show !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 pm

2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:I don't think if Drew was F1 it would be that public of a move. Or that he would be allowed put his notice in so soon. We found out Roberto was moving during Ali's season but it had to be really sleuthed to be discovered. I forget exactly but it was pretty low-key and someone stumbled onto something.  This is all out there for any and everyone to see.

I would think that it would be pretty hard to hide someone leaving a job on social media.

To clarify, what I mean by public is that TPTB would have much more of a hand in when he would allowed to announce a move to his employer/coworkers. The show is running until August. I doubt the winner would b allowed to resign before then. TPTB control everything. What they say and when they can use social media, meet ups, etc. I would think they dictate when the resignation would be allowed as well. I can understand preparing behind the scene privately like maybe selling stuff or not renewing a lease at this point but to resign and move (having goodbye party with pics) when the show is still running for another month and a half doesn't mesh with F1 status, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:09 pm

sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:I don't think if Drew was F1 it would be that public of a move. Or that he would be allowed put his notice in so soon. We found out Roberto was moving during Ali's season but it had to be really sleuthed to be discovered. I forget exactly but it was pretty low-key and someone stumbled onto something.  This is all out there for any and everyone to see.

I would think that it would be pretty hard to hide someone leaving a job on social media.

To clarify, what I mean by public is that TPTB would have much more of a hand in when he would allowed to announce a move to his employer/coworkers. The show is running until August. I doubt the winner would b allowed to resign before then. TPTB control everything. What they say and when they can use social media, meet ups, etc. I would think they dictate when the resignation would be allowed as well. I can understand preparing behind the scene privately like maybe selling stuff or not renewing a lease at this point but to resign and move (having goodbye party with pics) when the show is still running for another month and a half doesn't mesh with F1 status, IMO.
When did Roberto request a transfer to relocate to a office in CA????  I would think that TPTB would have had some say in when Roberto could start making arrangements to relocate also.  But, I don't think that they did.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Here's a thought ... what if whatever new thing Drew is doing next would prevent him from being available for shooting/production of the next Bachelor thereby taking him out of running? 

It may explain why we are not seeing more of him onscreen. Fleiss doesn't want fans to fall too much in love with Drew since he is unavailable for Bachelor spot???

(As you can tell, I am still trying to get my arms around why Drew and his abs are being hidden from us!)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 pm

2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:

When did Roberto request a transfer to relocate to a office in CA????  I would think that TPTB would have had some say in when Roberto could start making arrangements to relocate also.  But, I don't think that they did.
Remember Sarah in Charlies season..put her house up for sale?

As has been said I don't think Drew is F1 either but it wasn't like a huge going away party..just some co workers took a picture of him on his last day or close to last day of work..
Maybe his modeling is taken off..who knows..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:

Remember Sarah in Charlies season..put her house up for sale?

As has been said I don't think Drew is F1 either but it wasn't like a huge going away party..just some co workers took a picture of him on his last day or close to last day of work..
Maybe his modeling is taken off..who knows..

You're right Hotmomma, and Sarah was F1.  I'm not sure who the F1 is at this point.  I see both pros and cons to being F1 for all of the F3, so I'm looking at all of the possible clues to F1 (including Drew's move).
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:

i have never heard anything to indicate the show has this much control over the contestants' lives. they can say you need to be available on a certain date for filming, but i don't see how they can prevent someone from quitting a job or moving. most people are not stalking the contestants online so really it isn't even necessary. they may control a lot of the dissemination of information about the contestants but they really can't control their actions. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 pm

I don't think the show has that much control, but he just isn't able to share it like he usually could.

Why the show has decided to basically not show Drew, is anyone's guess. Even if the show gave an answer, I wouldn't believe them. I really don't believe anything that the people that run the show say anymore.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:

i have never heard anything to indicate the show has this much control over the contestants' lives. they can say you need to be available on a certain date for filming, but i don't see how they can prevent someone from quitting a job or moving. most people are not stalking the contestants online so really it isn't even necessary. they may control a lot of the dissemination of information about the contestants but they really can't control their actions. jmo.

Even if Roberto's move was discovered a couple of weeks prior to the FRC which blew away the notion that ally picked 'no one' out of the water, he had obviously started the preparations for the move well in advance. TPTB did nothing to stop that - how could they. As long as both he and Ally didn't reveal the outcome to the public they were still fine.
Sleuthing is what blows stuff like this and say fridgegate wide open.
As long as they are not seen together and come out and say it - there is little control.
Jef and his instagrams (with gps set on), his constant tweets and pictures at airports is way more indicative of the ending but what was really done to him ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:22 pm

I gonna take a guess and say "big adventure" means the bachelor!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:26 pm

They wouldn't decide that already, would they?  I would be mega happy, if that were the case though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:

Even if Roberto's move was discovered a couple of weeks prior to the FRC which blew away the notion that ally picked 'no one' out of the water, he had obviously started the preparations for the move well in advance. TPTB did nothing to stop that - how could they. As long as both he and Ally didn't reveal the outcome to the public they were still fine.
Sleuthing is what blows stuff like this and say fridgegate wide open.
As long as they are not seen together and come out and say it - there is little control.
Jef and his instagrams (with gps set on), his constant tweets and pictures at airports is way more indicative of the ending but what was really done to him ?

I have to say I loved and totally enjoyed fridegate.. The TPTB thinks they are so smart and these people on here busted the season wide open with a little fridge decoration. LOLOL Also, looks like if any of them was gonna get in trouble it would have been Jef.. I mean he was pretty out there with all his social media and what he was saying was he was F1

Best of luck to Drew in whatever he has chosen to do. He's wonderful to look at and seems such a sweet guy. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee