SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 am

sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I can't believe I missed that one on your site, Sophie. I guess because there's so many good ones.

You know... it's always good to see gems likes these again... and again :)

I agree. I wish they would have gone places where he hadn't needed those heavy coats and he could have looked like this all season... LOL JK!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:Sorry but IMO Des doesn't seem to be that into him(yet at least)

I agree, but that kiss they have, I think it's next week, she is sure into to him or at least her tongue is halfway down his throat. ; ) Such a HOT kiss. Whew!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 am

LoveDovez wrote:
sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I can't believe I missed that one on your site, Sophie. I guess because there's so many good ones.

You know... it's always good to see gems likes these again... and again :)

I agree. I wish they would have gone places where he hadn't needed those heavy coats and he could have looked like this all season... LOL JK!

They had the pool party in LA and we got zilch. No fair I say.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 am

They may cut the date down but I'd bet money that we'll get the wall kiss. This one's too hot for Fleiss to pass on.

I was disappointed that no Drew & Des time but there was plenty of Drew tonight. I just enjoy seeing him and am not holding out hope he's f1 so it's good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Drew's scene was cut again, but we will get them finally next week!

Boy, Drew cannot hide his feelings at all!
<

Watch Drew`s entire 1on1 date be cut from next weeks episode  no no. I am beyond disappointed.

I know how you feel.  There was a lot of Drew in the episode though.  
Is this an F4 type edit  (the question mark on my keyboard is broken) !!!
IDK its just weird to me

I don't recall a F4 or F3 getting such a "hidden" edit.  Tptb has choosen to "hide" Des and Drew's interactions during the episodes.  What we mostly see of them together is shown in previews.  Imo, Drew more than Zak is the "mystery" of this Season.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

Another thing, when Chris H. was talking to Des, you could see both Zak and Brooks' pictures behind her.  When the camera angle changed, you briefly saw Drew's picture.  However, we did not see Chris' picture.
I thought that it was odd that you could see Brooks and Zak pictures together since we don't have confirmation of either Brook or Zak in Antigua.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 am

2observe wrote:Another thing, when Chris H. was talking to Des, you could see both Zak and Brooks' pictures behind her.  When the camera angle changed, you briefly saw Drew's picture.  However, we did not see Chris' picture.
I thought that it was odd that you could see Brooks and Zak pictures together since we don't have confirmation of either Brook or Zak in Antigua.

I didn't notice any pics. You mean the pics they look at before the RC?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

atem wrote:
2observe wrote:Another thing, when Chris H. was talking to Des, you could see both Zak and Brooks' pictures behind her.  When the camera angle changed, you briefly saw Drew's picture.  However, we did not see Chris' picture.

I didn't notice any pics.  You mean the pics they look at before the RC?
Yes.  They were behind where Chris H. and Des were sitting during their talk before telling the guys that there would be no cocktail party.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 am

Well I guess I will finally watch next week, knowing that I will get to see Drew.  Then not sure when I will watch again. maybe HTD's to see his family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 am

Brill wrote:Well I guess I will finally watch next week, knowing that I will get to see Drew.  Then not sure when I will watch again. maybe HTD's to see his family.

He plays a large part about the James thing plus the 1on1 and then has the go-cart race in the next episode with Zak! Talk about opposite guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 am

Is Drew popular among non-spoiled fans/general viewing public? Who is the most popular contestant this season?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 am

sdmom wrote:Is Drew popular among non-spoiled fans/general viewing public? Who is the most popular contestant this season?

Based on raw twitter followers? Brooks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee