SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by landrje Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 am

lipsis wrote:Is there such a thing as Bachelor overload?

Matt Kirschner ‏@MattyKTalent 2m
Oh hello there @JP_Rosenbaum @ashhebert @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @tristasutter #bacheloroverload

LOL ... as if that group isn't enough, I also saw a tweet yesterday from Erica Rose saying she was also going to be involved somehow :greenman:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 am

iloveromance wrote:Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 5m
And everyone is as sugar sweet as I hoped :) Happy to be considered part of the bachelor fam

I am thrilled for her! I cant stop smiling.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

This girl is at Katie, and in the third row. Looks like they gave everyone in the audience roses. So fun!!

Virginia Laskowski ‏@vlaskowski 52m
Dying of excitement. Third row. Ill be so close to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici !!!!! Accept my rose!!!

Last edited by iloveromance on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 am

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 5m
And everyone is as sugar sweet as I hoped Smiley Happy to be considered part of the bachelor fam

I am thrilled for her! I cant stop smiling.

I'm so happy for her too!! Without a doubt, they all will LOVE her!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 am

lipsis wrote:Is there such a thing as Bachelor overload?

Matt Kirschner ‏@MattyKTalent 2m
Oh hello there @JP_Rosenbaum @ashhebert @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @tristasutter #bacheloroverload

No mention of Vienna.
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:37 am

This fan uploaded a vine video. Still need to learn how to embed them.

Virginia Laskowski ‏@vlaskowski 43m
WE ARE READY FOR YOU Sean Lowe !!!! Accept our roses please!!! https://vine.co/v/blqPhwvt1Ew

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Free drinks and SeanCat. Also why they are only at the bowling event until 7pm. This thing starts at 8.

@SwoonApp: Craving a complimentary cocktail with former Bachelor @SeanLowe09? Head to @HavenRooftop in NYC to celebrate the 1-yr anniver tonight @ 8pm!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:37 pm

lipsis wrote:Free drinks and SeanCat. Also why they are only at the bowling event until 7pm. This thing starts at 8.

@SwoonApp: Craving a complimentary cocktail with former Bachelor @SeanLowe09? Head to @HavenRooftop in NYC to celebrate the 1-yr anniver tonight @ 8pm!

Christine said she was told they had to rush to a dinner at 7:00 so maybe dinner in between the two events?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:Free drinks and SeanCat. Also why they are only at the bowling event until 7pm. This thing starts at 8.

Christine said she was told they had to rush to a dinner at 7:00 so maybe dinner in between the two events?

I think this is the dinner. They would have to leave by 7 to get there for an 8:00 appearance, I think.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Prepping myself for tomorrow so I just watched GMA. Its bridal blowout week there. Just sayin'

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Another vine video. This one from Bach producer Peter and Sean and Catherine are in it.

@peterjscalettar: #katie #bachelor #bachelornation https://t.co/N8LmcEaIPG

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Courtney is there as well! Does look like Sean got a haircut!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

+34
MissLittle
Scooby
sallyisleta
lovelySC
Cajunprince7