SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by kitcat Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 am

scarre_me wrote:Im not expecting anything new at all from SeanCat. I want to believed that what he reveal from the very beginning is all their is to say.  I keep my expectation low for me not to be disappointed. I guess....I believed that what they have was really slow to start with and he just let himself fall in love at Thailand. Sean is very picky and very cautious. I believed that he doesn't even know what his heart wants and really fall in love before not until Cat came. Those feeling are foreign to him. Knowing Cat from the start as the 'one' didnt hapened to Sean. He himself was surprised by his choice and his feelings I guess. This is indeed life changing for him and Im not blaming him for that JMO.

Same here not gonna expect much in their interview, it'll probably be the same old "no rush to wed" but they have to appear on tv once in awhile so the viewers won't forget them coz sooner or later there will be a tv wedding although their lips are sealed as to when. Only ABC knows. But I think the show's episode would focus more on the current Bachelorette and Sean and Cat along with the other alums are there to give support Des' season.

And as far as Sean is concerned, yes I agree, I think he would stick to what he said about how his relationship with Cat has progressed. Its not gonna change...for now. The story might change later on after the wedding and after their contract expired..who knows :gotcha:
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by kitcat Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 am

Iploeg wrote:
scarre_me wrote:Im not expecting anything new at all from SeanCat. I want to believed that what he reveal from the very beginning is all their is to say.  I keep my expectation low for me not to be disappointed. I guess....I believed that what they have was really slow to start with and he just let himself fall in love at Thailand. Sean is very picky and very cautious. I believed that he doesn't even know what his heart wants and really fall in love before not until Cat came. Those feeling are foreign to him. Knowing Cat from the start as the 'one' didnt hapened to Sean. He himself was surprised by his choice and his feelings I guess. This is indeed life changing for him and Im not blaming him for that JMO.

Most of us believe/know Sean fell in love with Catherine on their FSD in Thailand. Chris Harrison finally admitted to knowing after HTD but not before that. Sean has also changed things up a little since AFTR admitting to knowing Cat was the one earlier than we were meant to believe. But because he has gone on record for saying he fell in love with two women on national TV and then he was in love with one and loved the other bla bla bleep, he needs IMO to set the record straight for their fans like the other couples have at some juncture, before him and Catherine walk down the aisle( his words at the final we're very messed up. I cringe every time I watch that last episode because he never made any sense).

yeah I never cared for Sean's narrative during the final ceremony, but I appreciated the muffled "i love you so much" raw declaration. :Nod:
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 am

Here is a picture of Cat and her friends.

@COsher17: @casey_spicer @clmgiudici @CRochex #LadyLoves #HighSchoolReunion http://t.co/HKFQaHnEMb

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am

motheroffive wrote:Here is a picture of Cat and her friends.

@COsher17: @casey_spicer @clmgiudici @CRochex #LadyLoves #HighSchoolReunion http://t.co/HKFQaHnEMb

Could they also be there for bridesmaid's fitting?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 am

Pia1 wrote:

Doubtful. Her sisters aren't there. In fact, I think Monica is in Germany or someplace. You never know though. I've been wrong before.

As for today's Katie appearance, I expect nothing new from it. Bear in mind that there are is a lot to cover with a lot of people. Looks like Des, Trista and the Mesnicks all have a short solo segment. Then the bad girls and then SeanCat shares a segment with JASh. Plus, the awards thingy. That's a lot to get in in one hour. I don't expect much more than the joy of seeing them on camera together. Which is great in and of itself.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 am

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Doubtful. Her sisters aren't there. In fact, I think Monica is in Germany or someplace. You never know though. I've been wrong before.

As for today's Katie appearance, I expect nothing new from it. Bear in mind that there are is a lot to cover with a lot of people. Looks like Des, Trista and the Mesnicks all have a short solo segment. Then the bad girls and then SeanCat shares a segment with JASh. Plus, the awards thingy. That's a lot to get in in one hour. I don't expect much more than the joy of seeing them on camera together. Which is great in and of itself.

Yes, wishful thinking on my part. I forgot to set my DVR, so I will have to wait watch it until someone posts it here. Does it come on @ 4pm Eastern Time?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am

Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Yes, wishful thinking on my part. I forgot to set my DVR, so I will have to wait watch it until someone posts it here. Does it come on @ 4pm Eastern Time?

Not sure about the east coast but it airs at 3pm in SoCal.

Also, I just checked and the other two girls tagged in that picture with Cat and Crista both live in LA. For hat it's worth...

My question is what did Catherine and Crista do on Saturday? They were pretty quiet and I didn't see where they were spotted either. Just throwing that out there...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 am

So assuming 3pm EST as well.... should be 8pm my time... bad timing :(

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 am

Maybe the lady in the nearby table is the one Cath is referring to on her tweet that gifted her BFF and paid for all their meals for photobombing. I'm sorry I don'tknow where to type my reply with this new format.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 am

Heres the pic

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 BM8RcQ5CcAA31y4

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 am

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Not sure about the east coast but it airs at 3pm in SoCal.

Also, I just checked and the other two girls tagged in that picture with Cat and Crista both live in LA. For hat it's worth...

My question is what did Catherine and Crista do on Saturday? They were pretty quiet and I didn't see where they were spotted either. Just throwing that out there...

I was thinking the same thing. Last time Crista was there Cat tweeted a lot about where they were, what they were doing and tweeted pictures. Saturday nothing! And who better than her married BFF to help with wedding stuff. dress shopping maybe. Also one other thought. On Friday there was tweet that someone saw them at a CVS in Burbank. Isn't Burbank where ABC is located?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:06 am

lipsis wrote:

I agree

We won't be getting anything all that new I'm afraid. Judging from the caption under one of the pics on Katie's site, they may mention their travel plans for the summer. All the cool BTS tidbits and stuff like that will come out later. Although, Sean's revelation he flew Cat to Dallas came out of left field (to those who didn't know we figured it out already) so maybe that will get mentioned.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

+34
MissLittle
Scooby
sallyisleta
lovelySC
Cajunprince7