SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 am

Gingsterose wrote:I must say I am glad there are twit and IG of them because this is keeping me more entertained than the Bachelorette show(yawn)

Haha me too! Wine helps as well.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 am

lipsis wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:I must say I am glad there are twit and IG of them because this is keeping me more entertained than the Bachelorette show(yawn)

I needed the hard stuff, tequila, to get through this episode.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:17 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
luv2sing wrote:This one is my favorite because they are holding hands and it looks like they just got off Splash Mountain because Catherine is soaked!

http://instagram.com/p/ar0GqYrVxP/

Here, I fixed the picture for us.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 A2e8ec16-941f-43fc-9680-6ffcc9e42848_zps575b97de

clapping!
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 am

All of tweets are girls excited to see Sean. They don't mention Catherine even though she is probably attached to his side!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 am

motheroffive wrote:All of tweets are girls excited to see Sean. They don't mention Catherine even though she is probably attached to his side!

I call that vengeance! :laughingoutlou they want Seanie for themselves! eyedrool
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I needed the hard stuff, tequila, to get through this episode.

I am doing the skinny stuff...Skinny girl White cranberry cosmo. Since SeanCat season, I have pretty much abandoned working out (well I guess once in awhile)...So I figured I get use a skinny drink *who am i kidding*
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 am

So apparently the vast majority of these teenagers were at Disney on a school trip. No wonder so many of them would see SeanCat at once, they were in large groups together.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 am

@clmgiudici: A fireworks show at Disneyland with the biffer is a bittersweet ending to her visit @COsher17

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 am

umngirl wrote:So apparently the vast majority of these teenagers were at Disney on a school trip. No wonder so many of them would see SeanCat at once, they were in large groups together.

Grad Night. Most of the schools in the are offer their graduates a Disney trip. It's cheaper to bus them there than to hold a party on campus for them. They've done it forever. I went many moons ago in my horse and buggy. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:So apparently the vast majority of these teenagers were at Disney on a school trip. No wonder so many of them would see SeanCat at once, they were in large groups together.

Grad Night. Most of the schools in the are offer their graduates a Disney trip. It's cheaper to bus them there than to hold a party on campus for them. They've done it forever. I went many moons ago in my horse and buggy. Lol

Must be nice. All we got for graduation was some fireworks, senior skip day at the Brewers baseball game, and the satisfaction of graduating before Memorial Day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 am

I've been to Disneyland grad night too.... back in ancient times.  But my recollection is that the park was cleared out after the day and that the grads would show up  and get locked in for the night.  Your group had to have a special concession to be let out early.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 am

Thanks for posting picture y'all. They look cute and happy as always and it's evident Sean enjoys Cat's company.

I wonder if Crista really drove to L.A for a 'work' field trip. Me thinks she's in L.A for something :wedding:related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #11

+34
MissLittle
Scooby
sallyisleta
lovelySC
Cajunprince7