SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
gabriele wrote:man. i fell off the des & brooks bandwagon today and hit my butt on the ground. i think i have a big ole bruise. then i crawled back on the wagon but i think i'm only halfway on--my butt is hanging off the edge. my brain hurts too. i think we are sharing in des & brooks' drama. somebody please give me a shove back on this wagon. i sure hope it all works out for those two. they really are adorable together.

Take my hand gabriele I will pull you back in the wagon.  We have been on a roller coaster since monday and are emotionally drained but I never had any doubt these two would be together.  The finale will also be draining but the Bres fans will get the happy ending.

This is the best love story MF has ever given us thanks to Des and Brooks.  
thanks nanny. bestbud! i am back on but still cautiously optimistic. the thing that gives me hope is they have a story to tell and it's been the des & brooks story the whole season. chris is a good man so i don't think if he were F1 they would make him look like a chump if he ends up F1. they definitely could have edited it very differently to make chris not look like so much of a default.

nutty, thanks for posting your convo with the fan club. that makes it sound like they don't know when they'll be seeing brooks as he'll be very busy in the coming days. :arrowlove: 

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:14 pm

OK, I'm back on board in full force.

I really think he wanted to stay by the end of the break-up. He was just completely shell-shocked by everything she said and all the emotion. From the part where she says she wanted to give her heart to him and go on dates with him it is just gut-wrenching.

When he hugs her saying good-bye and they just stand there for so long and part-way through his hug gets tighter and his face more tormented. Then later when he goes to hug her bye again and she just leans against him, arms limp and says "I can't". A second later she wraps her arms around him anyway, one last time, and he almost sobs or groans. Then after she walks off and he's looking back he clearly doesn't know what to do. In real life I'm sure he'd be going back out on that dock with her to comfort her. I know he caused her pain and probably felt majorly guilty, but he was so tender and caring with her, trying desperately to offer her some comfort. (Side track: The way his long arms can wrap her in a hug just kills me).

Knowing these 2 had something special from the start, a finale that shows us as much emotion between them again, this time with a happy result will be so amazing. I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm

relaxing wrote:OK, I'm back on board in full force.

I really think he wanted to stay by the end of the break-up.  He was just completely shell-shocked by everything she said and all the emotion.  From the part where she says she wanted to give her heart to him and go on dates with him it is just gut-wrenching.  

When he hugs her saying good-bye and they just stand there for so long and part-way through his hug gets tighter and his face more tormented.  Then later when he goes to hug her bye again and she just leans against him, arms limp and says "I can't".  A second later she wraps her arms around him anyway, one last time, and he almost sobs or groans.  Then after she walks off and  he's looking back he clearly doesn't know what to do.  In real life I'm sure he'd be going back out on that dock with her to comfort her. I know he caused her pain and probably felt majorly guilty, but he was so tender and caring with her, trying desperately to offer her some comfort. (Side track:  The way his long arms can wrap her in a hug just kills me).

Knowing these 2 had something special from the start, a finale that shows us as much emotion between them again, this time with a happy result will be so amazing.  I can't wait.

seeing the love also relaxing?... I knew you couldn't stay away for long.  if each of us are unwilling to take that leap of faith, how can we be disappointed if they don't.  I trust what i've been told, and even more importantly what I've seen. I will step off that cliff and trust that things are ok with them... not just ok, but perfect. if I've been duped and something happens to change that, I know what I saw and I saw love there.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

latergator wrote:

I really think he wanted to stay by the end of the break-up.  He was just completely shell-shocked by everything she said and all the emotion.  From the part where she says she wanted to give her heart to him and go on dates with him it is just gut-wrenching.  

When he hugs her saying good-bye and they just stand there for so long and part-way through his hug gets tighter and his face more tormented.  Then later when he goes to hug her bye again and she just leans against him, arms limp and says "I can't".  A second later she wraps her arms around him anyway, one last time, and he almost sobs or groans.  Then after she walks off and  he's looking back he clearly doesn't know what to do.  In real life I'm sure he'd be going back out on that dock with her to comfort her. I know he caused her pain and probably felt majorly guilty, but he was so tender and caring with her, trying desperately to offer her some comfort. (Side track:  The way his long arms can wrap her in a hug just kills me).

Knowing these 2 had something special from the start, a finale that shows us as much emotion between them again, this time with a happy result will be so amazing.  I can't wait.

seeing the love also relaxing?... I knew you couldn't stay away for long.  if each of us are unwilling to take that leap of faith, how can we be disappointed if they don't.  I trust what i've been told, and even more importantly what I've seen. I will step off that cliff and trust that things are ok with them... not just ok, but perfect. if I've been duped and something happens to change that, I know what I saw and I saw love there.

I saw love from Brooks also. The hell with what CH says. He wasn't on the dates with them and he didn't know the things Brooks has done to make Des feel like he loved her. It was those little things that meant the most to her. I remember in all the group dates Brooks is always looking at Des and was well aware of everything she was doing. He didn't even like the idea of her and Ben sitting right in front of them. Des and Ben were not even holding hands or anything but it still bothered him that he left the room.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

latergator wrote:

I really think he wanted to stay by the end of the break-up.  He was just completely shell-shocked by everything she said and all the emotion.  From the part where she says she wanted to give her heart to him and go on dates with him it is just gut-wrenching.  eye

I do think that Brooks gave them a run for their money. He wasn't the obedient servant they are accustomed to. He was thinking outside the box. He may have succumbed to their bidding, but he wouldn't allow himself to sell out completely. He also knew what he wanted, and in the end he will get it. I have watched many seasons, and this by far was as close as you get to real life. It isn't always pretty, but it is what it is. They are on the same page. If the public is open to it, they will see it.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Piper61 wrote:
latergator wrote:I am so glad to see others getting confirmation of what I was told last night... I admit, I have never wavered in my trust of my source, my trust of what I've seen in Des and Brooks, but it is nice to have further confirmation.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I felt very good about what you told us yesterday.  And like you, I didn't doubt what I myself saw episode by episode between the two of them.  The break up conversation was so very tough to watch, but it was also a learning/growing experience for the both of them, no doubt.  I think it only makes them stronger in the real world.  We shouldn't have doubted because all along they've both mentioned ups and downs, Des has said love isn't always pretty, etc.   I am happy that even more have come forth with the same spoiled information, and that they are still together today, and happy.  Brooks looks happy in the picture posted today, and we know Des has looked happy as well.  

Do I have to go out into the scary place to view the new pic of Brooks today? Where can i find it?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm

eusebeia wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
gruder wrote:I am seldom vocal with my thoughts. Doesn't mean I'm not reading every word here and either agreeing or disagreeing. I am of the opinion that because Des knew VERY early who she wanted to choose, all the rest of this has been nothing but mind games. I know Brooks loves her. He stated after his hometown that he was even closer to the union of marriage. All of a sudden, he changes his mind?? Doubt it. I don't think Des knew of TPTB plans, but I'm certain that when she left Brooks she was questioning everyone. I also think that Brooks wasn't privy to everything either. This is a show, unfortunately they will do what they want to get the response they want. BUT, the ending will be as it should be, Des and Brooks together. I do feel bad for them, but we don't know how it will play out. If TPTB have any scruples, they will at least give these two a decent ending. They both deserve that for having to put up with all of this nonsense....

Welcome, and I agree with you that Brooks does love Des.  If he didn't he would not have cried and been so broken hearted.

Yes!  Brooks seems to define love as "being in a vulnerable place," "pain," and "longing"--and that the time away from Des wasn't hard enough.  Well he got all of that right away after (even during!) the breakup, so maybe that's all the confirmation he needed.

I'm thinking because in the back of his mind he knew he'd see her again and also knew she was seeing other men that he didn't necessary let himself "miss' her. When he he left the beach in Antigua, it was more permanent to him and then it hit him hard. I could see where Des says she missed him, she longed for him even on dates for other guys, but for her, she was in the drivers seat and knew the final standings whereas Brooks just saw she had connections with the other guys as well and didn't want to get his hopes up. When he found out he was the one, it was like he was hit by a ton of bricks.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm thinking because in the back of his mind he knew he'd see her again and also knew she was seeing other men that he didn't necessary let himself "miss' her. When he he left the beach in Antigua, it was more permanent to him and then it hit him hard. I could see where Des says she missed him, she longed for him even on dates for other guys, but for her, she was in the drivers seat and knew the final standings whereas Brooks just saw she had connections with the other guys as well and didn't want to get his hopes up. When he found out he was the one, it was like he was hit by a ton of bricks.

I agree with this.bestbud! 

I watched it again today and found possibly more confirmation that Broooks' ignorance of Des' feelings for him played into his bailing.  There's his agonized "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" of course.  But also at one point, early on during the bench conversation, he's talking about what he wants in a relationship--something like falling madly in love and "having it reciprocated." At that point Des replies that that's what she wants too but never has had and recaps her sad dating history.  So she doesn't address Brooks' need to have his feelings "reciprocated" at that point.  But then later she does it in spades.  And every repetition of "I love you," "I was conflicted only because I wanted to give my heart only to you," was another battering ram to break down the walls he had built up around his heart again (thanks to producer manipulation I have no doubt).

Remember in Madeira, in the car, he wanted to find out "where we're at" in the relationship.  The issue gets dropped tho, until it comes up again at dinner.  We get her "running," he says he's glad she's running but adds a mumbled comment that he'd like to explore what it means that she's running.  I couldn't believe he was so clueless. WE knew!!! hissyfit  But apparently he didn't.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
latergator wrote:I am so glad to see others getting confirmation of what I was told last night... I admit, I have never wavered in my trust of my source, my trust of what I've seen in Des and Brooks, but it is nice to have further confirmation.  

I felt very good about what you told us yesterday.  And like you, I didn't doubt what I myself saw episode by episode between the two of them.  The break up conversation was so very tough to watch, but it was also a learning/growing experience for the both of them, no doubt.  I think it only makes them stronger in the real world.  We shouldn't have doubted because all along they've both mentioned ups and downs, Des has said love isn't always pretty, etc.   I am happy that even more have come forth with the same spoiled information, and that they are still together today, and happy.  Brooks looks happy in the picture posted today, and we know Des has looked happy as well.  

Do I have to go out into the scary place to view the new pic of Brooks today? Where can i find it?

In his thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Here are the two pics:

Kaltie wrote:New picture on Brooks and fans :Smiley: He looks cute!

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our girl Shiloh rockin' it out with Brooks and his brother at #OR2013 #swoob #bachelorette #sportsbra #shelooksgood #babe #abs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks for the picture! I don't want to venture out of here before Monday, probably will though.

Many great observations above. Really I think Desiree felt so strongly for him that she thought she was being reassuring to him but he was obviously far more affected by the situation (and producers) than she realized.

Also I think he was always very aware that he was on a show. The producers, set-up situations, people blindsided by surprising twists, people's conversations being guided (or scripted), etc. Like, he really felt like he was a character on a show in a way, despite trying to be genuine himself.

When Desiree broke down in such a real, honest way and expressed her true feelings for him, like someone said above, it seemed to hit him like a tonne of bricks. I think suddenly he just saw a girl he cared about hurting, and he wanted to comfort her and hold her and didn't want to walk away from her or say good-bye to her. It's like the curtain of the show was gone and he did see that this was very real between them, something he could never trust before that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm

eusebeia wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm thinking because in the back of his mind he knew he'd see her again and also knew she was seeing other men that he didn't necessary let himself "miss' her. When he he left the beach in Antigua, it was more permanent to him and then it hit him hard. I could see where Des says she missed him, she longed for him even on dates for other guys, but for her, she was in the drivers seat and knew the final standings whereas Brooks just saw she had connections with the other guys as well and didn't want to get his hopes up. When he found out he was the one, it was like he was hit by a ton of bricks.

I agree with this.bestbud! 

I watched it again today and found possibly more confirmation that Broooks' ignorance of Des' feelings for him played into his bailing.  There's his agonized "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" of course.  But also at one point, early on during the bench conversation, he's talking about what he wants in a relationship--something like falling madly in love and "having it reciprocated." At that point Des replies that that's what she wants too but never has had and recaps her sad dating history.  So she doesn't address Brooks' need to have his feelings "reciprocated" at that point.  But then later she does it in spades.  And every repetition of "I love you," "I was conflicted only because I wanted to give my heart only to you," was another battering ram to break down the walls he had built up around his heart again (thanks to producer manipulation I have no doubt).

Remember in Madeira, in the car, he wanted to find out "where we're at" in the relationship.  The issue gets dropped tho, until it comes up again at dinner.  We get her "running," he says he's glad she's running but adds a mumbled comment that he'd like to explore what it means that she's running.  I couldn't believe he was so clueless. WE knew!!! hissyfit  But apparently he didn't.

I agree.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara