SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Which women though? I can't think of any. Then again, I didn't watch this season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm

atem wrote:Which women though?  I can't think of any.  Then again, I didn't watch this season.  

AshLee F., Selma and Daniella will be on for sure. Courtney is also rumored to be part of the cast... bunch of girls from this season too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:Which women though?  I can't think of any.  Then again, I didn't watch this season.  

AshLee F., Selma and Daniella will be on for sure. Courtney is also rumored to be part of the cast... bunch of girls from this season too.

Selma?  I don't see her with any guy from this series.  Daniella?  I could with her, if he's willing to live in CA.

Ashlee F...good drama only if Michael G is on and that guy gives me the dry heaves.  I'm sure he'll be more the of the drama queen out of the two.

No one talks about the women of this show other than Renee. Could she be on? Any others that stand out?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

No Renee's got a new BF and I doubt she'd leave her son for this.
From this season.. Lucy, Victoria... I believe Chelsie are talked about.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

chloep wrote:No Renee's got a new BF and I doubt she'd leave her son for this.
From this season.. Lucy, Victoria... I believe Chelsie are talked about.

She does?! She kept it well under wraps!

Lucy? Isn't the gal that liked to get naked? Don't recall Victoria. I do with Chelsie, only due to me thinking she'd make it to the Final 4 or something. Isn't she the one that does hair?

I'd rather Zak W and his sister were both on the show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Lucy: naked, hippie girl
Victoria: drunk Latina
Chelsie: bubbly Blondie with a teddy bear

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 pm

chloep wrote:Lucy: naked, hippie girl

Yuck, Yuck and yuck... I guess I don't see a good reason why Drew would be on BP other than to win the money and I wonder if he's devious enough to do it.  hmmm 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 am

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Lucy: naked, hippie girl

Yuck, Yuck and yuck... I guess I don't see a good reason why Drew would be on BP other than to win the money and I wonder if he's devious enough to do it.  hmmm 
 giggling 

Nope Drew just isn't (devious).
But I would still want him to be on so that we can see him. Zac K and Kasey too fingers crossed.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 am

Yeah, but you need a good/decent partner to team up with. I guess I'd hope he's paired with Daniella, but she didn't seem to do well with sports.  hmmm 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

There will be some "normal" girls too. You know, the girls who didn't really get any airtime and were early boots, but have potential to be entertaining and well liked

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:27 pm

chloep wrote:There will be some "normal" girls too. You know, the girls who didn't really get any airtime and were early boots, but have potential to be entertaining and well liked

Just wondering - if you feel up to starting a thread for BP and putting all your already sleuth ed stuff in there ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm

^^ I guess we could start a thread for BP, when we start the threads for the new Bachelorette season.(In a week or two)
I'll talk to San about it!  yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry