SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri May 02, 2014 4:58 pm

atem wrote:Why I love Drew!  From his Instagram yesterday:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

St. Louis | 9/11/2011. Finish line with my Dad at Molly's Run. My cousin, Molly Gleason, passed away in February of 2004, one week after being diagnosed with leukemia. She was 11 at the time, and would be 21 today. Anyone who ever met Molly quickly noticed the undeniable light she brought into the world. She is greatly missed and will be loved by those who knew her, forever. My father, just weeks prior to this race, was diagnosed with a similar type of leukemia. It was discovered early, but he continues to live with CLL today. He is still giving away the love that has been an inspiration to so many people he's come across, and showing the world that a diagnosis doesn't determine how to live your life. Mal Kenney is my hero, and I thank God everyday that I was given to him. #SU2C #tbt

He is so loving, gentle and kind, truly beautiful inside and out.  :Drool: 
The photo that goes with the tweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Des was certainly right when she had to sum him up in one word and she said, "Kind-hearted".

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Such a good man!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Do you guys think he will be on Bach Paradise?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 pm

atem wrote:Do you guys think he will be on Bach Paradise?

...I sincerely hope not  no no 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

I don't want to see him on BIP. Not sure I would pair him with some of the female candidates I heard about.

I am debating as to whether I would like to see him as the Bachelor. If he wanted to do it, I would definitely watch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 06, 2014 12:55 am

Why not? He's not going to get to be the next Bachelor, unless all the guys in the running now say no.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 am

atem wrote:Do you guys think he will be on Bach Paradise?

I really hope not. As much as I would love to see him on my screen again, I just don't want him ruined by tptb.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat May 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Funny thing happened today--
I was searching the internet for some tri-blend t-shirts because those are the only kind my son will wear... anyway, I clicked on this site and guess who was staring back at me?!?  giggling  thought I'd share!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 4:41 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Funny thing happened today--
I was searching the internet for some tri-blend t-shirts because those are the only kind my son will wear... anyway, I clicked on this site and guess who was staring back at me?!?  giggling  thought I'd share!!

Still as cute as ever! :eyesigh: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Well, I hope he does go on Bach In Paradise. I miss seeing him (not that we saw him much on The Bachelorette anyway).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 17, 2014 9:29 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Funny thing happened today--

Don't hate me, but, in this picture he reminds me of Justin Bieber.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry