SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 am

Check out this cute manip a fan made for Drew and Kacey:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:
Or perhaps they wanted him to be the Next Bachelor, but he wouldnt agree to their terms. (yes I know he denies getting the offer, but he's not exactly at liberty to talk about that. He's got a confidentially contract to think about.) Turning them down could be the reason TPTB are mad at him, and have been repeatedly tweeting that he is gay (Millsy).

I bet they never thought he'd say no and were shocked. Who says no to that? If so, TPTB were left in the lurch, because they hadnt even made sure that Juan Pa TM had a 1 on 1 , much less a hometown date. They had to scramble.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:03 pm

tigertiz I don't see Drew as someone that would lie about something like that. Perhaps, when he was casted they had him in mind, but I believe him when he says they never talked to him about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 pm

momoftrips wrote:
2observe wrote:Deleted post.

Why did you delete I came back to answer you. :Smiley: 

Caitlin is the only ex that I have seen. She's really cute.

This first one was already posted:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Awwww......thanks MOT.yes  I deleted it because I got the answer in a PM.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 pm

She's really pretty & they were a striking couple. Thanks, MOT.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:26 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:
Or perhaps they wanted him to be the Next Bachelor, but he wouldnt agree to their terms. (yes I know he denies getting the offer, but he's not exactly at liberty to talk about that. He's got a confidentially contract to think about.)  Turning them down could be the reason TPTB are mad at him, and have been repeatedly tweeting that he is gay (Millsy).  

I bet they never thought he'd say no and were shocked. Who says no to that?  If so, TPTB were left in the lurch, because they hadnt even made sure that Juan Pa TM had a 1 on 1 , much less a hometown date.   They had to scramble.

I say an overwhelming: :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Here's an instagram shot Kasey just posted

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Here's an instagram shot Kasey just posted

Two good men. I approve of this friendship!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks so much for bringing over the pictures from instagram!!! Love them both. Got to say, Kasey is a real cutie! :-
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks so much for bringing over the pictures from instagram!!!  Love them both.  Got to say, Kasey is a real cutie!  :-
They both are for sure!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Love those pics!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm

I tweeted Drew this.. but my friend is in the 3rd pic LOL

But they are such cuties!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry