SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 am

realzakwaddell
2 days ago · Paciugo Frisco South
I see you @e_coulon (#photocred @queenofcali )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

realzakwaddell
17 hours ago
My birthday weekend is almost over. 2 hours until I watch my friends on Wipeout @zackkalter

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

texas - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Awwww! Are congratulations in order??....  :cutesmile!:
Not sure yet, but it does kinda sound like from Zak&Catherine's twitter exchange. Hugesmile  (also cute that they seemed to have stuck up a friendship of some sort)

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell Sep 29

Karaoke World Champions - USA Finals (@ The Live Oak - Fort Worth) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici just wanted to make sure you saw this if still interested.

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici Sep 30
@RealZakWaddell I'll be in Nebraska that day and I'm not happy about it. I wanna siiiiiing!

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell
@clmgiudici boooo but understand. We will all go to the private karaoke place sometime. Big news to tell you guys about Elizabeth and I too

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici Sep 30
@RealZakWaddell Ooooh ok! Can't wait to hear! (Although I think I have a feeling I already know Smiley)

Last edited by chloep on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Aww, that's great! Zak is a such a sweetheart.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I had this inkling that Zak was going to be the first one out of Des' guys to find "the one" and get engaged&married. He just seemed to be there for "the right reasons". laugh out loud. It sounds so corny, but I think you can see just how sincere and ready a guy on the Bette was by looking where he is at a year or two after his season.
I have my fingers crossed. Hugesmile

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:01 pm

He posted a couple of pics on the 28th that may allude to an engagement actually(well, in retrospect)

@realzakwaddell: Sometimes art just happens...

@realzakwaddell: ...and sometimes love does too @e_coulon

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Awwww! So sweet! He's too excited, he had to let the cat out of the bag, sorta! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:20 am

He was my favourite out of all of Des' guys....and I found that so hard to believe after the first night. You knew he was really serious about finding someone when he had that talk with Des on the mountain. Very sweet man. (He kind of reminds me of Cody in that respect...or is it vise versa?) I so wanted him as the Bachelor because I thought he was sincere and ready, but glad he seems to have found someone all on his own.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 pm

deeliciouz wrote:looks like Zak W from Des' season is now engaged too!

realzakwaddell: Ireland and it's beautiful rock formations [ring emoji]. Love you Elizabeth @e_coulon

source 1 & 2

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Love that ring! So different than all the big diamonds surrounded by smaller diamonds you see these days.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Copied from Updates Previous Contestants

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm happy for them.  PINKHEART  This pic is from Elizabeth's Instagram.  http://instagram.com/e_coulon/?modal=true

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Copied from Updates Previous Contestants

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm happy for them.  PINKHEART  This pic is from Elizabeth's Instagram.  http://instagram.com/e_coulon/?modal=true

So happy for them and love the ring that doesn't look exactly like all the other ones out right now. And Ireland, how romantic!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 pm

yaaaay omg!!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel