SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texas - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by beader Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Beautiful ring! Beautiful couple. Congratulations!

beader

Back to top Go down

texas - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:51 am

My pumpkin! Smiley Soooo happy about this .. laugh out loud kinda fun reading through this thread again, knowing where he/they ended up.

Also what a charmer. He surprised her with a trip to Ireland on Christmas... I had a feeling he was going to pop the question after all the sweet pics they shared this past couple of days...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 am

I saw this on twitter also! So happy for him. Such a sweetheart.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Did you guys see his Instagram of his fiancée (and him) wearing Jade's lip gloss?! cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:43 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys see his Instagram of his fiancée (and him) wearing Jade's lip gloss?!  cantstopl

That pic is hilarious. I happened to notice the first comment on IG kvbijou said nice meeting them. That's the jewellry company Des is involved with in her bridal line.

realzakwaddell
2 days ago
I hope @jimmykimmel doesn't notice @naturallyjadeco on my face. Thanks @jadelizroper for being a good friend to @carlywad and a good friend to @e_coulon and me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 am

Does anyone know if Des and Zak's hometown date is posted somewhere online?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:03 pm

jen689 wrote:Does anyone know if Des and Zak's hometown date is posted somewhere online?

If you know what episode it was, you can check here. All of those threads are archived in Completed Shows - Archived - Other Locked or Inactive Forums, scroll down to the bottom of the main forum for the Category Name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:46 am

^^ It used to be on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it anymore.... Here is a 30sec preview of the HTD(obviously a dramatized preview of an actually really good family visit;)

and here is the whole episode from Vodlocker[Click on the "X" and close the ads, no download needed]
(Zak's HTD starts around 05:00mins and his family comes on at around 07:40 - ;) cuties)

btw, Zak and Elizabeth are getting married this June. (on the 11th, IIRC)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:44 am

tyvm for the links to Zak and Des's date.  

PINKHEART   his family awwww

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Zak's bachelor party this weekend.. with Mike G, Drew, Dan, and Juan Pablo!! So glad they're all still friends!

mgarofola
2 hours ago · Twisted X Brewing Company
Bachelor Party Super Friends Unite! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @realzakwaddell @drew.kenney @juanpagalavis @danielgcox

realzakwaddell
1 day ago · IH 35
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @sonnyr96 @juanpagalavis

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  4h 4 hours ago
.@realzakwaddell Bachelor party BUS ready to ROLL... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sources: Mike's, JuanPablo's, Zak's instagrams

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:07 pm

The blue bonnets are one of the few things I miss about Texasgiggling So very happy for Zak, a really nice guy.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Zak has a lot of friends. Glad to see Drew there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel