SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:34 am

julychild wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:Doesn't seem that he is dating Ashlee.  So, I wonder who or if he's still is dating someone?
Why do you think that Zak is not dating AshLee?  Did you read that somewhere?  I have not been following him or her on Twitter or anywhere else lately, so I am just wondering what made you think that?
I think his relationship with AshLee has been nothing but friendship. I saw on Instagram that he is going into shoe making business with this guy; @chrisrobles01, something called Bachelor Shoes (Insta-@bachelorshoes). I pray that everything works out well for them.
That is interesting, to say the least. I would think that the shoe fashion industry is a highly saturated market, but hopefully they know what they are getting themselves into. And Zak just continues to surprise me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Seems that Zak W, Zack K, Drew and Kasey will be together for Halloween!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm

atem wrote:Seems that Zak W, Zack K, Drew and Kasey will be together for Halloween!

and probably Carly

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 am

rotfl This promo ad looks more like a romance e-book cover!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:36 am

Since this is happening in Houston, wouldn't you think that AshLee Frazier would also be there? She lives in Houston.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Since this is happening in Houston, wouldn't you think that AshLee Frazier would also be there?  She lives in Houston.  
Maybe she will be, but it hasn't been set up yet?  Seems it's just the guys so far.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty BL Shoes

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:06 am

BACHELOR SHOES "BL" !! Finally the man can wear something classy fashion-forward and trendy !! Instagtam @bachelorshoes---> Follow on Fan Page Facebook --->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty BL Shoes

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

Longhornfan wrote:
julychild wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:Doesn't seem that he is dating Ashlee.  So, I wonder who or if he's still is dating someone?
Why do you think that Zak is not dating AshLee?  Did you read that somewhere?  I have not been following him or her on Twitter or anywhere else lately, so I am just wondering what made you think that?
I think his relationship with AshLee has been nothing but friendship. I saw on Instagram that he is going into shoe making business with this guy; @chrisrobles01, something called Bachelor Shoes (Insta-@bachelorshoes). I pray that everything works out well for them.
That is interesting, to say the least.  I would think that the shoe fashion industry is a highly saturated market, but hopefully they know what they are getting themselves into.  And Zak just continues to surprise me.
BACHELOR SHOES "BL" !! Finally the man can wear something classy fashion-forward and trendy !! Instagtam @bachelorshoes---> Follow on Fan Page Facebook --->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 am

Whatever you do, don't click on any links that someone you don't know posts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

This is a spammer!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Best tweet!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm

maybe the girl he is dating? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel