SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 40 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Alanna wrote:They really love Ben. I wonder if Ryan is now second choice for Bach.

As we know, front runners for the next starring role does change in the minds of the producers.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:When do they decide who to make the next Bachelor?

I think Brad found out at the end of August. They begin filming the last week of September... I think.

Do you think that Brad was a last minute replacement though? It appears that most wanted Chris L to be the bachelor (at least of his fans) and I remember a distinct sense of shock that TPTB had picked Mr. Womack to be "it". :shock:

The producers wanted Brad instead of Jake for his season but Brad turned them down. A year later when CL refused to go on the show their next choice was Brad. It did happen rather quick, although I think that they had Brad on their minds for Emily to be asked when going through the casting interview who she wanted as the next Bachelor and she answered "Brad."

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I think if Chris had said yes it would have been earlier although probably not for the announcement. I don't think they rush into that no matter when they've signed someone.

Ben F from the Bachelorette just moved into the office next door to my wife, making the show her massive new obsession.
27 Jun
I thought this tweet was cute. Can't say I blame her. :laughingoutlou

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I think if Chris had said yes it would have been earlier although probably not for the announcement. I don't think they rush into that no matter when they've signed someone.

[quote]Ben F from the Bachelorette just moved into the office next door to my wife, making the show her massive new obsession.
27 Jun
I thought this tweet was cute. Can't say I blame her. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 3308817427 [/quote]

Wow! He is a busy guy. Nice to see he's getting on with things. Lucky lady to have him as her neighbor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 pm

San wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
reason wrote:Ashley was seen at the airport NOT on a plane so no one knows where she was going. Who knows she may have been going home to see her family.

The tweet:

“@laurennj73:my friend just saw Ashley in Philly airport on way to LA. Said she looks very ” that makes me happy! #Bachelorette

Maybe she asked her?

Someone should tweet the person and ask how her friend knew Ashley was going to LA

I'll do it! What is the twitter name of the person I need to tweet? laugh out loud

👋 Did you hear back from her?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Diana wrote:Seriously I want either of the F2 to be the Bach. Either way it be a fun season, I'd love a full winter of JP but he's taken, I believe! Haha

I would be completely obsessed if JP was the Bachelor so I kinda hope he's taken. Or at least my husband hopes so! I didn't find Ben attractive at first but he's grown on me so I could definitely get on board with that. I'm not sure he's interested whereas I think Ryan would jump at the chance!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

I have always felt that Ryan P came back on the show in the same vein that Jake did on Jillian's show ~ to be the next Bachelor.

I am hearing that it is his role at this moment. hmmm He was not liked AT ALL by the other men on the show because he was "Jake-like" and cheesy. From what I was told, the producers want to obtain Bachelors that are not used to women showing them a lot of attention (eg Jake and Jason) so that they will be overwhelmed and not confident. scratch

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Well, the guys may not have liked him but I think he'll do better than Jake. He's a little older than Ben and I think more ready to settle down. I can get on board wth this. I think he really liked Ashley and I am willing to believe he's sincere.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm bracing myself for next summer:

Bachelorette 8 - Emily
Meet and Greet night - Bentley is last out of the limos.
FRC - Two single parents find love at last.

:tissuebox :vomit:
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 pm

ryvetted wrote:I'm bracing myself for next summer:

Bachelorette 8 - Emily

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 1688477617 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 1416859923

Ewww.. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 722753432

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:47 pm

ryvetted wrote:I'm bracing myself for next summer:

Bachelorette 8 - Emily

:tissuebox :vomit:

:missclap: lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Thebachelortv Twitter page will be releasing more behind-the-scenes pics today and tomorrow from last week's episode! Last week, we got some pics of Ashley and Lucas, and a few pics of the group date. Hoping we get some more good pics of the group date and JP's date! :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers