SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:30 pm

ironcat wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:If you click on the link to the picture you can zoom in on the twitpic with the site it's from and see they are looking at each other, it looks like Ben is talking and she is listening..

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 Bash10

Thanks, Carrie. It's good to listen when someone else talks, it's called being polite. Ben looks very animated, angry, or maybe the sun was in his eyes. I still can't see any expression on Ash's face the way her head is turned. I don't see the "look of love" on either of them there, but that's JMO.

I didn't say there was a look of love, Ironcat. That wouldn't be appropriate in a group date. It appears that Ashley's paying close attention to Ben and none to Constantine. Mean anything? I have no idea. I do think that Ashley tends to gravitate towards Ben in the later group dates though.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:If you click on the link to the picture you can zoom in on the twitpic with the site it's from and see they are looking at each other, it looks like Ben is talking and she is listening..

Thanks, Carrie. It's good to listen when someone else talks, it's called being polite. Ben looks very animated, angry, or maybe the sun was in his eyes. I still can't see any expression on Ash's face the way her head is turned. I don't see the "look of love" on either of them there, but that's JMO.

I didn't say there was a look of love, Ironcat. That wouldn't be appropriate in a group date. It appears that Ashley's paying close attention to Ben and none to Constantine. Mean anything? I have no idea. I do think that Ashley tends to gravitate towards Ben in that later group dates though.

To me it looks simply like she is talking to Ben at that moment and not to Constantine. IMO there isn't too much to read into it one way or the other.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm

albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I didn't say there was a look of love, Ironcat. That wouldn't be appropriate in a group date. It appears that Ashley's paying close attention to Ben and none to Constantine. Mean anything? I have no idea. I do think that Ashley tends to gravitate towards Ben in that later group dates though.

looks more to me like he was saying "ewww, what's that smell?" and Ashley whispers "I think it's Constantine" :fanningfan

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Oh, sorry. You said they were in "a world all their own"; I interpreted that as meaning they were in some way transfixed by each other, rather than just "paying close attention". My bad. :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:52 pm

I do think she is drawn to Ben over the other guys, they're sweet friends IMO. I could see her wanting to keep him around to have someone to paint elephants, watch Scooby Doo, and ride scooters with, and then also keeping JP around to be doted on and 'comforted' as she likes to say. LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I do think she is drawn to Ben over the other guys, they're sweet friends IMO. I could see her wanting to keep him around to have someone to paint elephants, watch Scooby Doo, and ride scooters with, and then also keeping JP around to be doted on and 'comforted' as she likes to say. LOL.

😆

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Alanna wrote:I do think she is drawn to Ben over the other guys, they're sweet friends IMO. I could see her wanting to keep him around to have someone to paint elephants, watch Scooby Doo, and ride scooters with, and then also keeping JP around to be doted on and 'comforted' as she likes to say. LOL.

This reminds me, isn't JP's twitter name crazyscooter? I wonder where he got that.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

northernviewer wrote:
looks more to me like he was saying "ewww, what's that smell?" and Ashley whispers "I think it's Constantine" :fanningfan

:missclap: rofl rofl rofl
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

This reminds me, isn't JP's twitter name crazyscooter? I wonder where he got that.

I'm going to be so surprised if it's his real account. It's such a weird handle for him!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

I'm going to be so surprised if it's his real account. It's such a weird handle for him!

Maybe it's a nickname from HS or college. Didn't Ed have a really awful one from his college frat days? Something to do with balls (what else)? Anyone remember?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 pm

ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

Maybe it's a nickname from HS or college. Didn't Ed have a really awful one from his college frat days? Something to do with balls (what else)? Anyone remember?

Really? I'm usually good at remember random details but I cannot recall this for the life of me. I must have blocked it out as a self preservation technique.

Anyway, I just checked out the people crazyscooter is following and I really don't think it's JP, but only a few more weeks till he can tweet so we'll know soon :D

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

Really? I'm usually good at remember random details but I cannot recall this for the life of me. I must have blocked it out as a self preservation technique.

Anyway, I just checked out the people crazyscooter is following and I really don't think it's JP, but only a few more weeks till he can tweet so we'll know soon :D

Just googled it, Alanna, it was "Hogballs". Hope I haven't just given you nightmares!! lolpanda

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers