SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm most looking forward to the Home Town Dates!  How about you guys?  Talk about an interesting spoiled final 4 guys!
Can't wait! But I'm trying to be patient and enjoy the ride...can't wait for their next 1 on 1 in Portugal.

Yeah the unedited Brooks edition grr. At some point that won't be able to contain their love or will they? The editors I mean.
At some point, they won't be able to. Just hope we don't have to wait until the FRC. giggling

I'm curious whom Des met in Brooks' family. That's a lot of names to remember if she meets all 9 of his siblings and if they have children. Hope they wear name cards ;)
No kidding! I hope his mom is there, I want to see this strong woman.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm

atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I'm a little late and just watched the latest episode. I admit to not liking Brooks initially and am embarrased to say that I thought he was "gross and slimy" at first glance.no no

Now that I have watched the first four episodes I have completely changed my mind about him. He is the funniest and cutest thing. I was cracking up when he posed for the competittion and then said "nailed it!".  Then at the very beginning of the after party, he held the door for the guys but playfully pushed the last guy (might have been Chris?) away so that he couldn't get in. I love love love the way he looks at Des and the way he listens to her. I love that he wants to know more about her and that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean, he looked horrible after being in the hospital but he still wanted to see her.

Totally changed my mind!!

Yay!  That's what I like about Brooks too.  

I pretty much like all the final 4 guys...those HTD are going to be really interesting!  Too bad those dates happened when the Boston bombings happened.

I really like Brooks' personality and I find him to be sexy, if not perfectly beautiful as Drew is. I look forward to watching him more and learning more about him. I can't wait until their next 1 on 1 date..

However, I find myself not really knowing anything about Drew at all, except he is gorgeous to look at. Hopefully they show something before long.

I think Chris is OK. He's nice looking, even if he hasn't caught my attention about there being something special about him.

Zak is a whole nother story, I don't find him attractive at all and don't care to watch the scenes with him and Des.. I'm sorry.... I've tried to see what's so funny about him that others see, but I just ain't there yet. "Said in my best country slang" ...: )

None of the other guys interest me at all. I know Des has to be going through the actions with some of them. I hate to rush the season, but I wish we were already down to her last few guys so we could see where the cards are gonna fall.

I'm really just not interested in all this man drama except I'm a tad bit interested in seeing what goes down between James and Kasey that causes her to send them both home. Other than her just not feeling the connection with either of them.

I guess that's my rundown of the guys and the season. : ).
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:They have to show them together next week right? We know they have one on one time...I really hope they show it!

they better show them dang it. I understand that if the F1 spoilers are accurate that they don't want to give it away so easily but damn it I want to see it unfold! They should do a 1-2 hour special after the finale showing all the clips of the final couple (from beginning to end) they didn't show for time/storyline purposes throughout the season.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:They have to show them together next week right? We know they have one on one time...I really hope they show it!

This show?  Are you kidding?  I bet the show will be focusing on Drew and Des on that date.  Plus, they don't have a cocktail party.  So, that's that.

He is F1, they still have to show him, so being that they didn't show any 1-1 time with them this week, I'd think we see it next week even if only briefly.

And just because there is drama that has to be shown does not mean that they can't show a little of other stuff.

San, do you know when the drama will be over? Is it when she's down to her F- 6 guys or later than that? I don't really care for the drama and seems like we've got a boatload of it yet to come. : ( Thanks.!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:The best thing I like about Brooks is that he obviously makes Des giddy and happy. :)

Yeah, well I'd like to share in a little more of it than what's being shown now. Oh, well.  I guess I can look forward to Drew finally getting more screen time.

Apparently he knows how to steam it up with her too but are we shown that?......NOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess they can't just make it game over already.

I agree, but can't they at least show us the players? : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

canyonvue wrote:They might not because doesn't the ABC write-up, whatever it's called, mention that they others will be trying to get to know Des while Brooks is occupied with James? Then why would they show Brooks and Des making out?

they've clearly cut a bunch of Drew/Zak scenes with Des since they are both professing love to her when we haven't really seen them have major one/one on TV. Ugh I was never a James fan and apparently he does something shady according to Chris Harrison that catches everyone off guard.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:

This show?  Are you kidding?  I bet the show will be focusing on Drew and Des on that date.  Plus, they don't have a cocktail party.  So, that's that.

He is F1, they still have to show him, so being that they didn't show any 1-1 time with them this week, I'd think we see it next week even if only briefly.

And just because there is drama that has to be shown does not mean that they can't show a little of other stuff.

San, do you know when the drama will be over? Is it when she's down to her F- 6 guys or later than that? I don't really care for the drama and seems like we've got a boatload of it yet to come. : ( Thanks.!!!

I might be wrong in this, and I am not San, but I am pretty sure the drama dies down once James leaves (thank god & no offense) which is in Spain, Portugal. If the Brooks and James "battle" happens this week, expect more some random "battle" between Kasey and James in 2 weeks time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:The best thing I like about Brooks is that he obviously makes Des giddy and happy. :)

Yeah, well I'd like to share in a little more of it than what's being shown now. Oh, well.  I guess I can look forward to Drew finally getting more screen time.

Apparently he knows how to steam it up with her too but are we shown that?......NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm going to bitter about ^^^^^that forever!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 pm

nymeria wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
relaxing wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I'm a little late and just watched the latest episode. I admit to not liking Brooks initially and am embarrased to say that I thought he was "gross and slimy" at first glance.no no

Now that I have watched the first four episodes I have completely changed my mind about him. He is the funniest and cutest thing. I was cracking up when he posed for the competittion and then said "nailed it!".  Then at the very beginning of the after party, he held the door for the guys but playfully pushed the last guy (might have been Chris?) away so that he couldn't get in. I love love love the way he looks at Des and the way he listens to her. I love that he wants to know more about her and that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean, he looked horrible after being in the hospital but he still wanted to see her.

Totally changed my mind!!

Nice post.  I love all those things too.  The door thing was so cute (I think it was Chris too).  

It was definitely Chris he was picking with on the way in the door.
They seem to have a great friendship, Bromace persae' :yes:Which is fun to see.

YES. I agree. There were a lot of moments in the last episode with brooks and chris sitting/standing next to each other.

Hopefully we will see more of brooks next week.

I've noticed the Brooks/Chris friendship on several occasions during this show. What shall we call them Bris? Crooks? laugh out loud I remember while the dodgeball pros were pelting the hunks during practice, Brooks got nailed with one and Chris wrapped him up into a hug, both laughing. Then in the Mr. America pagaent Chris said he thought Brooks would do great after his great song (he said it in a serious tone too haha). It has to be awkward to make a great friendship yet both be fighting for the same girl and swapping spit with her and thus indirectly each other but so far they are coping well with it. Down the road towards F2, who knows but for now all seems well.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 pm

I think when Chris realizes towards the end that Brooks is still there, deep in his heart he might know the odds aren't in his favor no matter what he feels for Des. On another note what I like about Brooks is he doesn't strive to always be front and center when he's in the group. He's always towards the back of the room whereas he could have shown some of the guys up trying to be around Des which we know she enjoys.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I think when Chris realizes towards the end that Brooks is still there, deep in his heart he might know the odds aren't in his favor no matter what he feels for Des. On another note what I like about Brooks is he doesn't strive to always be front and center when he's in the group. He's always towards the back of the room whereas he could have shown some of the guys up trying to be around Des which we know she enjoys.

That will be heartbreaking to see :(

But hopefully they both will be good towards each other. I am actually rooting more for their friendship now that I think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:bowdown
Hi Atem! Thanks for being such a helpful buddy during my unspoiled days. Glad to learn that we are actually on same team. You must have cracked up when I pegged Brooks as leaving before HTD's. Oh well ... I had my heart set on Zack (to no avail) and now I am glad that Brooks charm, wit & personality (and Chris!) won me over these past four episodes. It's a win-win season for me. Can't wait to get to know Drew now.

I still wonder why there was not enough interest from Des for Zack for her to keep home over somebody like Mikey.?? I found Zack to be very good looking, altho I still think his neck could be a little longer, ( but we could all find something wrong with all of them ) LOL I was all set not to like him from watching a vid of him on YouTube, but strangely the little I got to see of him I liked him and would have liked to seen him stick around over quite a few of the others so I could have gotten more a of a sense of who he is. KWIM?. : (

Does anybody know anything about the reason she let him go so early ahead of the others, other than the obvious? She really seemed so apologetic to him when letting him go. Much more so than we've seen a lot if the others be. IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever