SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Do you guys think the final few guys are told they can't tweet right now? I've noticed most of the guys from this season are tweeting but nothing from Brooks, Chris or Drew. I know Brooks tweeted like a couple times after the first episdone, then crickets.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:13 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Do you guys think the final few guys are told they can't tweet right now? I've noticed most of the guys from this season are tweeting but nothing from Brooks, Chris or Drew. I know Brooks tweeted like a couple times after the first episdone, then crickets.

I think they are told.

It's funny though that Drew hasn't tweeted at all (unless he deleted it), Chris deleted his (most likely forced to) and Brooks just tweeted that one day and then..gone.

I think Drew completely cut out himself even after the show started.

What I find weird is that Chris and Brooks are following each other. Brooks is following Drew. Drew is following all the guys except for Brooks and Chris. Chris is not following Drew. 

I know I shouldn't find the twitter thing weird, but when you are following most of the guys and (intentionally) don't follow some of the others...curiosity evolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:22 pm

nymeria wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Do you guys think the final few guys are told they can't tweet right now? I've noticed most of the guys from this season are tweeting but nothing from Brooks, Chris or Drew. I know Brooks tweeted like a couple times after the first episdone, then crickets.

I think they are told.

It's funny though that Drew hasn't tweeted at all (unless he deleted it), Chris deleted his (most likely forced to) and Brooks just tweeted that one day and then..gone.

What I find weird is that Chris and Brooks are following each other. Brooks is following Drew. Drew is following all the guys except for Brooks and Chris. Chris is not following Drew. 

I know I shouldn't find the twitter thing weird, but when you are following most of the guys and (intentionally) don't follow some of the others...curiosity evolves.

atem mentioned the F3 aren't allowed to tweet. as for the bold that is really interesting. i wonder what is up. this could have something to do with MF's statement about the guys not being happy with the ending. there is always a chance drew is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 pm

gabriele wrote:
nymeria wrote:

I think they are told.

atem mentioned the F3 aren't allowed to tweet. as for the bold that is really interesting. i wonder what is up. this could have something to do with MF's statement about the guys not being happy with the ending. there is always a chance drew is F1.

Guys? Does anyone (contestant wise) but the F2 and Des actually know the ending? I think MF is just one big ball of misdirection and hyperbole. lol
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm guessing that Chris never used twitter and only has it due to it being a requirement. Yes, I do think they tell them when they can tweet.

I don't think it means anything about who is following who.

Even James and Michael G are following each other now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 pm

So the spoilers I've read here and also from that Reality Steve have the same F2 in the same order but F3/F4 are different as most say Drew is F3 here and RS says he is F4. But Zak W is tweeting, Drew is not, though maybe the F2 are the gagged ones....Of course RS did mix up the winner of the movie screening with Des (he had Zak when it was JP) so maybe his source just flip flopped F3/F4. Oh well for me I guess it doesn't matter except that the F1 remain the same throughout!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:58 pm

atem wrote:

I'm guessing that Chris never used twitter and only has it due to it being a requirement.  Yes, I do think they tell them when they can tweet.  

I hope Brooks and Chris do tweet after the show is over though it is understandable if that is not their thing. Oh another thing, I managed to become completely confused while reading the general threads about who the v neck navy blue/black shirt guy is that Des is clinging too in that preview of her breaking down. I thought it had to be Brooks but then it could be Chris since it seems in some of the pics I've seen Chris and Brooks share clothing then there were a lot of good points that it could have been Drew or Zak and then someone said maybe it was a family member trying to guide her with a difficult decision. So yah, I am #teamclueless about that clip. Watch now after all the debate about that preview, we'll never see it again on the show to find out who it was!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So the spoilers I've read here and also from that Reality Steve have the same F2 in the same order but F3/F4 are different as most say Drew is F3 here and RS says he is F4. But Zak W is tweeting, Drew is not, though maybe the F2 are the gagged ones....Of course RS did mix up the winner of the movie screening with Des (he had Zak when it was JP) so maybe his source just flip flopped F3/F4. Oh well for me I guess it doesn't matter except that the F1 remain the same throughout!

i didn't realize JP had made an appearance. giggling

as for vneck guy we have figured out nothing as far as who that really is. free steak knives for whoever figures it out. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm guessing that Chris never used twitter and only has it due to it being a requirement.  Yes, I do think they tell them when they can tweet.  

I hope Brooks and Chris do tweet after the show is over though it is understandable if that is not their thing. Oh another thing, I managed to become completely confused while reading the general threads about who the v neck navy blue/black shirt guy is that Des is clinging too in that preview of her breaking down. I thought it had to be Brooks but then it could be Chris since it seems in some of the pics I've seen Chris and Brooks share clothing then there were a lot of good points that it could have been Drew or Zak and then someone said maybe it was a family member trying to guide her with a difficult decision. So yah, I am #teamclueless about that clip. Watch now after all the debate about that preview, we'll never see it again on the show to find out who it was!

the biggest mysteries for me for this season:

the v-neck guy (I am inclined to believe it's des letting go of Chris, but then the proposal doesn't make any sense)
the weirdest ending (guys, des may or may not  be happy) 

I swear to god, if they do not show who the v-neck guys is, I will be speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 pm

gabriele wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:So the spoilers I've read here and also from that Reality Steve have the same F2 in the same order but F3/F4 are different as most say Drew is F3 here and RS says he is F4. But Zak W is tweeting, Drew is not, though maybe the F2 are the gagged ones....Of course RS did mix up the winner of the movie screening with Des (he had Zak when it was JP) so maybe his source just flip flopped F3/F4. Oh well for me I guess it doesn't matter except that the F1 remain the same throughout!

as for vneck guy we have figured out nothing as far as who that really is. free steak knives for whoever figures it out. Hugesmile

Ha! Yeah, Juan Pablo made an appearance. giggling

BTW, it's good to know Desiree confirmed that Brooks' broken finger was very bad...the bone went through his skin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:28 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Ha!  Yeah, Juan Pablo made an appearance. giggling

BTW, it's good to know Desiree confirmed that Brooks' broken finger was very bad...the bone went through his skin.

haha, i thought she meant ash's JP not Juan Pablo. if we start calling him JP i am going to be very confused. giggling

i heard that interview. she said the bone was sticking up so whether or not it was thru the skin i'm sure it was awful. if i saw a bone of mine thru my skin i would totally faint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

gabriele wrote:
nymeria wrote:

I think they are told.

no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever