SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 pm

I've known plenty of engaged people who have chosen to postpone a wedding for 18 months to 2 years.  Not that uncommon
I agree. It's not uncommon at all, except for religious , and celibate couples. In my experience , that is just unheard of. I think they are going to milk the reality star sponsorships , and the life of leisure, for as long as possible and then announce their "breakup." I hope they make a lot of money in the interim.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 pm

That is assuming they're even celibate at all. I have my doubts.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I don't know her, so I'm not sure what's she's looking for.  If she said heart or mind, she could come right out and tell us on twitter.  The fact that she said "unnecessary censorship", is vague.  If she thinks the producers bleeped her unnecessarily, why doesn't Catherine just tell us on twitter what word she used?

A producer came out and said on twitter that Catherine actually asked Des who had the biggest "wang". I guess she wanted us all to know she didn't say "d*ck". Thanks, Catherine!! rotfl

Like I said, I'm not criticizing her for asking. That is totally one of the questions MOST women would be thinking about at some point prior to F3 (except Des, who cuts Juan Pablo for...what reason exactly??) but could never say on this ridiculous show. And god knows we needed a lighthearted moment during this sad sack of a season. But the question does not exactly scream "I'm staying celibate until marriage!!!1!!" Ya know?

Just another reason I can't ever see Catherine moving to Dallas and becoming one of Shay's GCBs. But hey, never say never.
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

sushifan wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I don't know her, so I'm not sure what's she's looking for.  If she said heart or mind, she could come right out and tell us on twitter.  The fact that she said "unnecessary censorship", is vague.  If she thinks the producers bleeped her unnecessarily, why doesn't Catherine just tell us on twitter what word she used?

A producer came out and said on twitter that Catherine actually asked Des who had the biggest "wang".  I guess she wanted us all to know she didn't say "d*ck".  Thanks, Catherine!!  rotfl

Like I said, I'm not criticizing her for asking.  That is totally one of the questions MOST women would be thinking about at some point prior to F3 (except Des, who cuts Juan Pablo for...what reason exactly??) but could never say on this ridiculous show.  And god knows we needed a lighthearted moment during this sad sack of a season.  But the question does not exactly scream "I'm staying celibate until marriage!!!1!!"  Ya know?  

Just another reason I can't ever see Catherine moving to Dallas and becoming one of Shay's GCBs.  But hey, never say never.  

Just because she is thinking about it doesn't mean she is acting on it. Nothing wrong with that
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm

It is very healthy to think of it, as a human. I also do not think they are milking anything. I believe God is going to open doors for them that no men will close and bless them. I love Sean and Catherine and I want to see them doing well.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Now that the wedding have officially "postponed"... there's only 2 scenarios that I will believe. They're platonic friends that have no problem living together and not have a physical relationship OR they're not celibate any longer. There's no 3rd option where they're living together, unchaperoned, and physically attracted to each and plan on marrying "some day". Especially after Cat asking Des about the size of the guy's "wangs"... show's she's sexually aware and not going to climb into her own bed when there's a guy nearby. Also makes you wonder what she may have done with Sean if she thinks that Des would be able to answer a question like that with still 5 guys left.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Now that the wedding have officially "postponed"... there's only 2 scenarios that I will believe. They're platonic friends that have no problem living together and not have a physical relationship OR they're not celibate any longer. There's no 3rd option where they're living together, unchaperoned, and physically attracted to each and plan on marrying "some day".
Yep.  I feel like either they are lying about being celibate or they are lying about being in love (as opposed to being platonic friends who are milking the reality machine.)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 pm

They never announced a wedding date so you do not postpone what you never announced. They are going to have a great wedding when they are ready and all the negative people or things said about them will be put to shame. I am team SeanCat all the way and choose to see great things in their future. I have so much faith on this great couple
bowdown 

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Considering in last night's episode, Catherine commented on her own big boobs and the size of Des's men's *bleep*  (insert whatever word you think she said), I'd say she's focused on the physical.  Thank you TPTB.

Nothing wrong with dat.  Hugesmile

Yeah, I agree it's safe to say that Cat is in touch with her physical side.  She let Seanie know very early in the game that she likes her beef. She seemed quite pleased with being voted "most huggable" because of her big boobs.  Then asking Des which guy had the biggest wang out of the five remaining guys sealed the deal for me.

I do realize that this was a scripted encounter and the ladies tried hard to make it look like they are BFFs.  It's interesting to me not that Cat would think & actually say these things, but that TPTB would allow us to hear it.  I guess we can remove the halo that some insist on placing on Cat's lovely head.:halo:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 pm

I think if Yawn/Cat end up getting married posters will be happy for them. No one will be put to shame regarding anything posted/said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I really believe that sex has nothing to do with love.  I like that Sean and Catherine are building their relationship first and they learn to truly love each other without being physical.  Their marriage will last because it is not based on physical but it is based on substance.  I am truly proud of their decision and happy for them.  Yes sex will come but their love is already blooming. Why to go Sean and Catherine!!!High clap High clap High clap 

Considering in last night's episode, Catherine commented on her own big boobs and the size of Des's men's *bleep*  (insert whatever word you think she said), I'd say she's focused on the physical.  Thank you TPTB.

Nothing wrong with dat.  Hugesmile

Oh, jeez ladies, sorry to have missed all the fun! Like Northern and Tigertiz I see only 2 options for their relationship....platonic and milking it, or having at it. I choose having at it....their body language says it to me. And so good for them. Really not fond of Yawn but whatever floats Cat's boat.....certainly can't call me a hater, more like an amused-er. I would never marry without trying out the merchandise. Sex is important. Don't believe God has anything to do with it. Do believe that Sean picks and chooses what is convenient for him and rationalizes it into a morally righteous decision. Know lots of folks like that. Being religious does not make you more moral than the next person, only pays tribute to the fact that you are trying to live up to certain standards, and not necessarily attaining them.  
See you in the basement.

Last edited by glazedover on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Wasn't it Sean who said that if it were up to him, they'd go to the court house right away?? (on AFTR) Either he was not telling the truth or Cat isn't interested in getting married or they are simply and happily looking for fame and fortune. Something is amiss....

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+32
LLiza
CarrieA
Chacharo
sushifan
Peppermom