SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Ally Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think if Yawn/Cat end up getting married posters will be happy for them. No one will be put to shame regarding anything posted/said.

I think we would sit in basement. watch the wedding and toast them lots of bottles of bubbly.

I think I kinda like Cat a little more for asing that question.

Regarding the have they or haven't they, I have always picked up more of a buddy vibe than hot lovers vibe especially living and traveling together. Religious or not, I don't know too many new couples who can live together without a little action.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm

LLiza wrote:Wasn't it Sean who said that if it were up to him, they'd go to the court house right away??  (on AFTR)  Either he was not telling the truth or Cat isn't interested in getting married or they are simply and happily looking for fame and fortune.  Something is amiss....

OR they are on ABC's time schedule
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 am

eliza3 wrote:
LLiza wrote:Wasn't it Sean who said that if it were up to him, they'd go to the court house right away??  (on AFTR)  Either he was not telling the truth or Cat isn't interested in getting married or they are simply and happily looking for fame and fortune.  Something is amiss....

OR they are on ABC's time schedule

Maybe, but then they should say that. No one would find it odd especially after Ashley and JP just had their wedding last December.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 am

LLiza, I'm thinking St Croix could be a good winter or vacation basement
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 am

Well I will put my 2 cents in.. It could just be as easy as...

1. They planned on waiting until they were married to be intimate. Therefore rushing the date.

2. So busy with hollywood commitments they could not plan a quick wedding.

3. They "consumated" their relationship.. all stress and rushed planning is now more realistic and out the window.. They are a happy satisfied couple that need to be in the real world and plan their wedding now that the limelight has worn off in a more realistic format.

4. They are getting to know each other better after 10 months and really decided they dont want to get married and the breakup will happen by the end of summer.

I am hoping for point 3. However, reality has taught us that more times than not it will be point 4.

Whichever it is.. I like these two.. and wish them the best in their future.. together or not.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 am

shabak1rc wrote:I am surprised you are all still talking about this, I am sure you guy you do not have a life.  That was between Sean, Peta and Shay.  They have all moved on from that and why can you not move on.  Sean and the other are busy enjoying their lives and you are still commenting on this.  You can never pull a blessed man down so my suggestion join the group of people who are happy for Sean and stop trying to pull him down.  God has blessed him and nothing you say will affect people who care about him.

I think you misread the situation. I brought it up because I had just heard the comment for the first time, and gave my take on it. You forget that conversations like this can get picked up weeks after they start by someone completely new (in this case, me). I only read this thread highly intermittently, and everyone else had moved on, and I'd actually debated not posting at all because of it, but I honestly felt I had a different(and more positive) take on the situation, and so wanted to add it. That is allowed, isn't it? And, when someone like me does that, others might respond. Don't mistake the intermittent repeat of a theme as a continuous obsession; that isn't what is happening.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 am

bleuberry wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:What??  no August or even 2013 wedding????   oh wait.... didn't I say that a few weeks back when they said they were going to wait til after summer to even start planning!?  I also seem to remember a few fans arguing that it was totally possible to plan a wedding from scratch after summer and be married before the new year and that's what was going to happen.  ABC isn't calling the shots on this IMO - if they wanted to get married... they'd get married.... period...    

All his reality show earnings must be dwindling away... wonder where they're going to have to move to if they don't get jobs in CA soon?  

I think it is a shame they get pressured to talk about weddings so quickly after the show finishes airing ... they barely know each other.  The engagements get treated as being real when, truthfully, they are for ratings.  They haven't really done anything beyond decide they want to date each other.

True. :yes: 

In my eyes, Sean and Cat are dating.

Same here. Dating.

And it would be great if it worked out for them, but they have a lot of getting to know each other to do.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:40 am

As for all the other conversations ...

Not going to speculate on their relationship because, well, I've found that isn't all that fun post show. We know what we know when we know it, and I'm cool with that.

Catherine cracks me up, and I loved seeing her in this last episode of Des' season. I don't think what she said is a "tell" of any sort because (a) this show isn't real / who knows what the producers asked the women to say and (b) she's always been a bit unfiltered but has also talked about having a kind of split personality with the free spirit and a more conservative side co-existing. She is an interesting one to speculate about, and probably one of the people from this show I think it would be most fun to meet IRL, and I kind of leave it at that.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:41 am

dw_a_mom wrote:As for all the other conversations ...

Not going to speculate on their relationship because, well, I've found that isn't all that fun post show.  We know what we know when we know it, and I'm cool with that.

Catherine cracks me up, and I loved seeing her in this last episode of Des' season.  I don't think what she said is a "tell" of any sort because (a) this show isn't real / who knows what the producers asked the women to say and (b) she's always been a bit unfiltered but has also talked about having a kind of split personality with the free spirit and a more conservative side co-existing.   She is an interesting one to speculate about, and probably one of the people from this show I think it would be most fun to meet IRL, and I kind of leave it at that.

I totally agree about the split personality. I believe most of the fan interest on SeanCat is because of her and their unlikely pairing has some of them quite invested in the relationship lasting forever, as if their very lives depend on it.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:46 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:

I totally agree about the split personality. I believe most of the fan interest on SeanCat is because of her and their unlikely pairing has some of them quite invested in the relationship lasting forever, as if their very lives depend on it.

rotfl  You noticed?? rofl 

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm

LLiza wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

rotfl  You noticed??  rofl 

To be fair, every couple attracts fans like that.  I've been watching this show a long, long time and have seen total devotion more than a few times.  Most of the fans know that they don't really "know" the couple and are just fan-crushing, but there are always some who take it all way, way, too far (IMHO, of course).  I've belonged to a few "fan" groups and that difference usually ends up forcing a split in the fan group.  I don't know why people just can't have fun with it and appreciate it for what it is:  a reflection of their own views on love and relationships, and not an actual understanding of the couple involved.  I made some wonderful friends the first time I fan-crushed on a couple - those are all women who are attracted to very similar qualities in relationships, and that is a fun bond to share.  But it only takes the break up of one fan-crush couple to realize how you never really knew a thing about the real people.  Not. One. Thing.  Of importance to making a relationship last, anyway.  Eventually 19/22 (or whatever the real number is) of fans get their cold splash of reality.

Sean and Cat are a unique couple, and it would be fun if they make it; everyone likes to think love can conquer all sorts of differences in background, and that "true" connections can be very personal. There is a lot of good stuff in their story as we've been able to see it. I do wish them the best. But I also know that what we saw (and what we continue to see) was never the real or complete story.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

LLiza wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

rotfl  You noticed??  rofl 

Wonder what the dynamic would have been if he had picked Lyndsey. Much different I have to think.

Hope all the basement dwellers are having a good evening.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+32
LLiza
CarrieA
Chacharo
sushifan
Peppermom