SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Houseguest Andy Herren, 26, a Professor from Chicago, Ill.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Andy
Hometown:
Aurora, Ill.
Professor
Andy's Strategy:
"My strategy for winning Big Brother is to work on establishing genuine relationships with people so that they like me and will want to keep me around, but at the same time, be the type of game player that's willing to make the big moves when I need to make the big moves."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:14 am

I really like Andy's strategy to win this season:

"My strategy for winning Big Brother is to work on establishing genuine relationships with people so that they like me and will want to keep me around, but at the same time, be the type of game player that's willing to make the big moves when I need to make the big moves."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:13 am

Not sure it's a winning strategy though. Making friends with people only make them want to let you go around 4-6 because the "everybody on the jury loves him" factor.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 am

GrahamGal wrote:Not sure it's a winning strategy though.  Making friends with people only make them want to let you go around 4-6 because the "everybody on the jury loves him" factor.

Hopefully, he can win comps when he needs too then. I like Andy. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 Houseguest - Andy Herren - Discussion - Spoilers

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum