SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

San wrote:She probably has the same bag in both pics.

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 50 Spl292602004a-81933300 Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 50 Image_10

In comparing the two pics, the reddish brown hair pulled back looks the same, the bag color looks the same, and the basic body building is pretty similar - if you look at it.
I think these two pictures were taken within days of each other.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 am

Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Would the overnight visit in NYC not count as a safehouse visit? How does that work? They spend a few days together then 10 days later they meet up again?
I think it depends if they were trying to go stealth/rogue and got caught or TPTB let them meet.

Agree. And since they live so close, I'm guessing that the 10 days off, 5 days on thing that Ali & Roberto did probably has been different for them.

I can't believe they were allowed (by TPTB) to meet in a NYC hotel with no disguises of any kind though. But then, I can't believe if it was NOT ok, they didn't use a disguise to avoid being caught??? no idea

Gina, those are the exact thoughts I posted in another thread. Here are my random thoughts, key word being random...

If Ash and JP were going to sneak in some time behind the backs of MF and Co., it seems like they would certainly have taken every precaution and then some, to ensure they did not get caught. A wig, a hat, dark sunglasses...:afro:

I wonder if this was leaked out to bring back the viewers that quit watching because of the "B" word. On the other hand, why wouldn't they just allow Ashley to say she was in love and engaged instead of beating around the bush in interviews? Then again, this is certainly a more dramatic way of getting back viewers and we know how they love drama. affraid

Just sharing some things I have been pondering since the news broke last night... scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 am

Beeleever wrote:

Gina, those are the exact thoughts I posted in another thread. Here are my random thoughts, key word being random...

If Ash and JP were going to sneak in some time behind the backs of MF and Co., it seems like they would certainly have taken every precaution and then some, to ensure they did not get caught. A wig, a hat, dark sunglasses...:afro:

I wonder if this was leaked out to bring back the viewers that quit watching because of the "B" word. On the other hand, why wouldn't they just allow Ashley to say she was in love and engaged instead of beating around the bush in interviews? Then again, this is certainly a more dramatic way of getting back viewers and we know how they love drama. affraid

Just sharing some things I have been pondering since the news broke last night... scratch

Maybe because this is a way to say it, without actually saying it??? The more I think about it, the more I think Fleiss had to know what was up. A $5 million penalty would scare me silly and I think if I was meeting my secret fiance in his city, in broad daylight....I would be a lot more careful. I don't think this will affect the show any. The tabloids are already saying that it's JP and that they are meeting up and I think it comes down to the fact that most people want to see the love story. The ratings tanked when they played around with the Bentley story for however many episodes and there was definitely damage control going on...so this could possibly be the way they are dealing with it.

However, I still love the romantic notion that they went rogue and are meeting up when they're not supposed to because they can't stand to be away from each other! :sweetheart:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Would the overnight visit in NYC not count as a safehouse visit? How does that work? They spend a few days together then 10 days later they meet up again?
I think it depends if they were trying to go stealth/rogue and got caught or TPTB let them meet.

Agree. And since they live so close, I'm guessing that the 10 days off, 5 days on thing that Ali & Roberto did probably has been different for them.

I can't believe they were allowed (by TPTB) to meet in a NYC hotel with no disguises of any kind though. But then, I can't believe if it was NOT ok, they didn't use a disguise to avoid being caught??? no idea

If you were "going to get caught" (on purpose) - knowing that picture was going out maybe internationally - would you perhaps fix your hair just a little bit or maybe put on something that is semi-becoming? I am not talking about full make-up, fix your hair all the way, and pick out a great outfit. I am talking about trying to look "decent" to go outside when you think you are going to run into people you know! Or am I the only person who worries about stuff like this (or is at least will raise my hand and admit it?)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 am

Here's another thought or two... RS has made it plain that the $5 million threat is not as much a threat as it appears. It is obvious that the contestants are his sources and are spilling the details of the dates. We know that verified from other sources, and it appears to be true when you note that RS has details up to a certain point, and then the details trail off (as the contestants are booted), and he just has the bare-bones outline of what happened in the last episodes - sometimes nothing.

Point: If we know that the contestants are spilling to RS, then Fleiss knows as well, and yet nothing is done to stop them. Evidently, nobody yet has been sued for the $5 million dollars.

Ben has been tweeting....

I wouldn't be surprised if they took it upon themselves to try to meet secretly, and someone on the staff of the hotel tipped off a cameraman.
I am with the person above who said that if it was planned with Fleiss and Co, then all suspense is gone, and the audience might not watch.

My surprise is why they didn't borrow an apartment belonging to one of JP's friends or some arrangement like that.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 am

Bloomers wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if they took it upon themselves to try to meet secretly, and someone on the staff of the hotel tipped off a cameraman.
I am with the person above who said that if it was planned with Fleiss and Co, then all suspense is gone, and the audience might not watch.

My surprise is why they didn't borrow an apartment belonging to one of JP's friends or some arrangement like that.

I agree with you, Bloomers, that JP and Ashley did this on their own. Perhaps Ben (via Tweeting) is not the only one giving the producers the middle finger. :giggle:

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Stayed up late last night, then got up fairly early this morning, and still no sign of the incriminating photos, save for one SC of Ashley alone...

And absolutely nothing reported from any news source online...

Hope this doesn't turn out to be a load of baloney, or Canadian bacon as it were...

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:09 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I agree with you, Bloomers, that JP and Ashley did this on their own. Perhaps Ben (via Tweeting) is not the only one giving the producers the middle finger. :giggle:

I hope they are!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t229-jordan-paul
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content