SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 am

I was giddy when Ashley said the following:

Ashley professes that she feels her husband is in the room right before the RC tonight.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 am

The new chart is up for Ashley's season

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t80-chart-from-ashley-s-season#4747

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am

sweptaway wrote:Welcome JFB. So glad your here really missed your insights since Ali's season.

Everyone seems to know JBF, except me, even though her name is new here. 😕
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 am

shoepie wrote:
sweptaway wrote:Welcome JFB. So glad your here really missed your insights since Ali's season.

Was Jack Benny Fan on FORT and didn't post much during Brads season. But was a regular in previous season. IMO always a great read !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Why is the edit so heavy on the guys signing up for Chantal or Emily? It just seems they are trying to throw Ashley under the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

ilb123 wrote:Bentley behavior towards Ash is plain rude ,and humiliating to the female sex.
I feel embarrassed that accomplished woman like Ash needs to convince a man like Bentley with zero appealing to stay in the game. no no

I agree that his behavior towards women is disgusting. But Ashley hasn't seen any of that. All of his disparaging remarks seem to be in confessionals. From her limited viewpoint he is kinda rugged handsome, sheepishly cute and a chase. :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Just the normal trying to throw the main off balance and create some insecurities. What better way?
Generally, the main is a reject from the previous season--there was quite a bit of speculation all past season regarding Chantal or Emily being this season's main, so this is the theme TPTB are going for. And apparently, it's pushed Ashley's buttons.
If Ashley had probably gone in with the attitude:"If you don't want me or are disappointed that I'm the bachelorette, no problem--just don't let the door hit ya on your way out." This issue probably wouldn't be such a big deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Yah I all about last season... Ashley was not a favorite then either. But for gods sake they are making her look pitiful. No one wanted HER. So we are basically watching guys seeking the affection of a looser! (their edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

That's not how I see it.
In all fairness, many of the guys have told Ashley they were "so glad it was her", "that they are there for her" and they seem happy and sincere. I see a definite trend there. This is being shown by TPTB.
But what has pushed her buttons is her own insecurity and TPTB are going with it. I can see being upset about this if the majority felt this way, but it's not the case. It's her own insecurities that are getting to her.
And I don't get it, she is beautiful, talented and smart...the entire package. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just the normal trying to throw the main off balance and create some insecurities. What better way?
Generally, the main is a reject from the previous season--there was quite a bit of speculation all past season regarding Chantal or Emily being this season's main, so this is the theme TPTB are going for. And apparently, it's pushed Ashley's buttons.
If Ashley had probably gone in with the attitude:"If you don't want me or are disappointed that I'm the bachelorette, no problem--just don't let the door hit ya on your way out." This issue probably wouldn't be such a big deal.

That's exactly it...she said last night that she takes criticism to heart and has a hard time with it. I think unfortunately we're going to see her insecurity appear in full force next week. She'll be questioning if any of the men really want her or if they've just been "playing the game" like Bentley has. Sadly, this seems to be a common thread with the Bachelorette stars...
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Bonbonlover wrote:Yah I all about last season... Ashley was not a favorite then either. But for gods sake they are making her look pitiful. No one wanted HER. So we are basically watching guys seeking the affection of a looser! (their edit)

In Jill's season she openly admitted that she was worried others would want to leave after Ed left. Now we know there was more to Jill's upset, but I'd guess Ashley went thru some of the same emotions. Who wants to be the lead of a season where the theme is centered around all the men leaving?? I could see her being very sensitive to the men talking about or expecting Emily or Chantal.

Re the bolded above, sure deters anyone from accepting the lead if you're third in line ~ and you know it!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 31, 2011 7:47 pm

shoepie wrote:

Sorry... I'll change back to Jack Benny Fan eventually. Enjoying my initials for now. (I am a "he", but I like to stay neutral on the sidelines during all of the battles of the sexes. Of course, there aren't that many males on these boards... not like Survivor or Amazing Race or even Big Brother. Yet, we all know at least 30% of the viewers are often guys... just like 30%-40% of the Super Bowl audience are women.) I like studying the editing of these silly shows... like putting together some TV jigsaw puzzle. LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn