SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by connorsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am

Bloomers wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:We might even find that the obstacle for JP is Bentley himself.

What would be awesome to me is if they would just come right out with the Bentley thing = JP understanding at least to a certain degree that Bentley leaving has thrown Ashley for a loop - no, it has thrown her all the way to next Sunday. Does JP step up and see if he can help her overcome that? Does JP begin seriously trying to win her heart?

One of the things that was so winsome about Trista's Ryan was that as built and nice-looking as he was, he wasn't slick at all. He was so humble, and he wanted her badly. He tried so hard, and he just went about wooing her (what an old-fashioned word!) in every way he could think of doing. He wrote her corny, but heart-felt poetry, he bought her that stuffed toy, and he drew her that picture, plus he almost stuttered when he tried to tell her how he felt.

Will JP go after what he wants? That would make a good storyline.

That would make an excellent story. I'd love to watch JP just go after Ashley -- and what a way to win the heart of the girl who walked into this with insecurity.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by connorsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am

bing2262 wrote:In all the years I have been watching the Bach/Bachelorette series , I have never been as dismayed and disgusted with a contestant as I am with Bentley. The statements he made about Ashley were horrible and so mean that it showed us what a loser of a man he is.If I were a member of his family I would be so embarrassed .Ladies don't date Bentley... stay away from a man who disrespects and emotionally abuses women . I am curious after the season is over how Bentley will explain /justify his words and deeds on the show.

My guess is that he'll say it was all a part he was hired to play -- it's probably exactly what he'll tell his daughter when she gets older and hears about it. I hope for her sake it's the truth.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm

connorsmom wrote:
bing2262 wrote:In all the years I have been watching the Bach/Bachelorette series , I have never been as dismayed and disgusted with a contestant as I am with Bentley. The statements he made about Ashley were horrible and so mean that it showed us what a loser of a man he is.If I were a member of his family I would be so embarrassed .Ladies don't date Bentley... stay away from a man who disrespects and emotionally abuses women . I am curious after the season is over how Bentley will explain /justify his words and deeds on the show.

My guess is that he'll say it was all a part he was hired to play -- it's probably exactly what he'll tell his daughter when she gets older and hears about it. I hope for her sake it's the truth.

I don't believe that Bentley was purposedly hired by TPTB to play the villain .I think he did this to get his 15 minutes of fame as misguided as his motive was and he will live in infamy for it. ABC should cancel The Bachelor/bachelorette series if proven that Bentley was a planted actor by TPTB (I don't believe he is) and was given a script to say those despicable comments about Ashley in order to generate controversy and ratings with utter disregard for Ashley's feelings(it is morally wrong...even for reality TV).I have seen posts by Bentley apologists justify his actions , but I will not accept it as fact until I see the proof that he was asked/paid to do what he did. However ,if there is proof that Bentley was planted, I will stop watching this show and I am sure millions of fans will do too.. simply unforgivable.

Last edited by bing2262 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 pm

bing2262 wrote:
connorsmom wrote:

I don't believe that Bentley was a purposedly hired by TPTB to play the villain .I think he did this to get his 15 minutes of fame as misguided as his motive was and he will live in infamy for it. ABC should cancel The Bachelor/bachelorette series if proven that Bentley was a planted actor by TPTB (I don't believe he is) and was given a script to say those despicable comments about Ashley in order to generate controversy and ratings with utter disregard for Ashley's feelings(it is morally wrong...even for reality TV).I have seen posts by Bentley apologists justify his actions , but I will not accept it as fact until I see the proof that he was asked/paid to do what he did. However ,if there is proof that Bentley was planted, I will stop watching this show and I am sure millions of fans will do too.. simply unforgivable.

I don't think he may have been hired Pre-Show to play a role, but I do think TPTB watch carefully at the M&G to see what "roles", they are going to cast. They know the background on all of these constestants and they use that to their advantage. Bentley may have said on night one that he wasn't that into Ashley and maybe wanted out, and this is what he is having to do. Frank wanted out but was forced to stay and play a role. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they asked him to be a total D-bag but then we will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself later (ep6).. though we all know that isn't going to happen, he may apologize but people will always think he's pond scum. That way ABC isn't lying when they say they never "hired" anyone.. and how CH loves to say "you saw him actually saying those words".. Yes, he did but maybe under ABC's thumb.

I'm not really defending Bentlely, because the fact that he would do that either way, he is a loser! I just don't trust ABC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:46 pm

BLOOMERS one thing pops out about JP to me and that is his self Discription basically that if/when things don't go his way....... But what I can see coming into play is the opposite .. That he is patient and willing to do what it takes if he thinks it is worth it. He will be there for her no matter what

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:BLOOMERS one thing pops out about JP to me and that is his self Discription basically that if/when things don't go his way....... But what I can see coming into play is the opposite .. That he is patient and willing to do what it takes if he thinks it is worth it. He will be there for her no matter what

Why would you think then that the producers chose those particular things to include in his bio? They could have told us instead his favorite book, or what 3 things he would take on a deserted island, etc.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Maybe a set up/explanation for their demise if Jash doesn't work out - like Brad's temper "poking the bear" and Emily's reluctance and Ricki being in Charlotte were all slipped into the season last year over and over - so we had something to fall back on if they weren't to work out.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 20 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 20 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:BLOOMERS one thing pops out about JP to me and that is his self Discription basically that if/when things don't go his way....... But what I can see coming into play is the opposite .. That he is patient and willing to do what it takes if he thinks it is worth it. He will be there for her no matter what

Why would you think then that the producers chose those particular things to include in his bio? They could have told us instead his favorite book, or what 3 things he would take on a deserted island, etc.

Why do you think so? Because he ultimately won't be able to handle her drama and will be the F2?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Why do you think so? Because he ultimately won't be able to handle her drama and will be the F2?

I don't know the answer, but for an F1, those aren't impressive qualities, especially considering we have an insecure Bachelorette. I thought that was odd that they would list those qualities instead of giving us some other more positive information about him.

Now, if we were to get the old switcheroo, and by some chance JP were to become F2, then listing those qualities would make better sense.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

JP has already been given the competative edit. The camara has panned to him in episode 1 during the FIR and also during the actual RC reaction shots.
In episode 2 too he has been shown to be determined to get 1 on 1 time with Ashley.
Thats what I see his current edit has alredy started shaping up as. Maybe its his nature which is fine. But I have seen the camara focus in on this as well.

Is this an F1 trait or an F2 trait ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:JP has already been given the competative edit. The camara has panned to him in episode 1 during the FIR and also during the actual RC reaction shots.
In episode 2 too he has been shown to be determined to get 1 on 1 time with Ashley.
Thats what I see his current edit has alredy started shaping up as. Maybe its his nature which is fine. But I have seen the camara focus in on this as well.

Is this an F1 trait or an F2 trait ?

Ben has been edited as questioning of Ashley's choices. The camera pans to him when he looks confused as she hands out the roses, etc.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I don't know the answer, but for an F1, those aren't impressive qualities, especially considering we have an insecure Bachelorette. I thought that was odd that they would list those qualities instead of giving us some other more positive information about him.

Now, if we were to get the old switcheroo, and by some chance JP were to become F2, then listing those qualities would make better sense.

Fair enough. He also says he doesn't "like" to dance, which we all know is Ash's love and passion. In fact, it's something Ben already commented on that he appreciates about her.

Maybe these are all signs JP's F2 or maybe these are all signs that he learns to be better (insert Dr. Jamie-type mumbo jumbo here) and becomes F1. :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn