SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have to wonder if the very low ratings were not a partial result of the spoilers and how badly Brooks appeared to some of the viewers that they deliberately choosing not to watch due to what they thought the outcome would be.
No offense to Brooks and his fans. But i know your take does make sense to me, as i know some fellow posters who thought so. Too bad- unlike me giggling - they dont have a fav to barely hang onto the whole season.
Obviously I'm with u Mura! If not for chris I probably would have lost interest at week three! ESP with the brooks spoilers!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:31 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have to wonder if the very low ratings were not a partial result of the spoilers and how badly Brooks appeared to some of the viewers that they deliberately choosing not to watch due to what they thought the outcome would be.
No offense to Brooks and his fans. But i know your take does make sense to me, as i know some fellow posters who thought so. Too bad- unlike me giggling - they dont have a fav to barely hang onto the whole season.
Obviously I'm with u Mura! If not for chris I probably would have lost interest at week three! ESP with the brooks spoilers!
Yep, Chris is the only reason I kept watching also and would have quit watching if he had been eliminated along the way.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon 12 Aug 2013, 2:59 pm

I actually did quit watching live due to the spoiler It wasn't worth interrupting my family's evening. I watched it the next day on my computer. Now I am sad that I missed a true love story on the big screen.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 7:16 pm

I watched because I wanted to see what happened & how but I wasn't feeling Brooks as f1. I was a Drew fan all season and never expected him to last until the finale. I'm used to my favorites not being f1.  I enjoyed this ending partly because RS was Fleissed but also because I was genuinely happy for Des.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+37
Iluvbachette
beader
DKWillis
bilolo
veg_out