SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 am

HOH: McCrae
Nominated: Jessie and Candice
Have Nots: Andy, Elissa, Howard, Judd, and Helen

Alliance:  MC (Moving Company) is Nick, McCrae, Howard, Jeremy, and Spencer
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:32 am

Hi GG!:WAVEY:

Great first epi!Hugesmile Lots of interesting characters!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 am

Any predictions on who will win BB15? Would be neat to look back once the season is done and see how we all guessed. :) I'll go with Howard.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 am

cupcakes wrote:Any predictions on who will win BB15? Would be neat to look back once the season is done and see how we all guessed. :) I'll go with Howard.

I think so far at least, Howard is my favorite. He is really good looking, yet he seems like he is loyal and really nice. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Any predictions on who will win BB15? Would be neat to look back once the season is done and see how we all guessed. :) I'll go with Howard.

I think so far at least, Howard is my favorite. He is really good looking, yet he seems like he is loyal and really nice. :)

Before the show I voted for Howard for MVP. I'm also liking McCrea, Candice and Andy...of course, that could change in a heartbeat. It will take another episode for me to get a better feel for them, but I think that Nick just might have enough of the killer instinct to win this so I will go with him as my predicted winner.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 am

cupcakes wrote:Hey guys! Fellow BB addict here. Anyone have a live link?

cupcakes, I have missed you so much. It is so nice to see you posting. I love Big Brother as well. Hope you have been well. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about this season. :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 am

Anyone else watching the Live Feeds right now. There are a lot of hg's still up.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am

I don't have the live feeds but I do have afterdark and watched that last night. Already a bit of drama with a few girls and Nick is playin' it to win it...might be playing to hard though. He kind of reminds me of Aras from Survivor. I like Howard too and hope he makes it to the end (today anyway haha). Would love to see Jessie out first. Not really warming up to any of the girls yet. Amanda is going to drive me crazy with the way she moves her mouth all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 pm

It's hard for me to predict a winner. I'm always wrong in the end with any predictions I make. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 am

So Elissa got MVP. no no

She nominated David.

McCrae won the POV competition.

According to Jokers.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:So Elissa got MVP. no no

She nominated David.

McCrae won the POV competition.

According to Jokers.

Thanks for posting this.

It is going to be a long season. no
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 am

Is anyone tuning into the Feeds? I want someone to talk with about what is going on.

cheeky
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - Live Feed Discussions - Spoilers

+6
TrustxLove
GrahamGal
cupcakes
Admin
LoveDovez