SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

canyonvue wrote:Ooooh! Gosh! Sexy Brooks! Sexy hair! Sexy legs! :fanningfan

His legs are just amazing.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 am

atem wrote:Avi I made:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOVE IT! thanks!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am

BarbB222 wrote:I see the resemblance to Paolo including the hair. Like I said, Brooks has so many looks. The pic with Brooks and Des sitting on the mountain in Portugal, Brooks looks like someone right off the cover of a romance novel. Broad shoulders and totally handsome. Swoon!

He really does have a lot of looks doesn't he lol. so far all have one thing in common for me: HOT
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 am

This week, in one PI standing outside of the igloo hotel, Brooks reminded me of someone and this morning looking at the SC again, it came to me. Ben Affleck with his longer hair for his character in "Argo." I like all of his looks!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Conway34 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 am

DMBFan wrote:

That pretty much sums it up.  When I saw the snow in the face GIF (so funny!) and then this soccer pic, its so obvious that no one else is at the same level.  Was he a set up?  I still don't know that, but I NEVER saw this amount of a connection between Emily & Jeff, so I really do think these two have something going on.  How serious it is, who knows, but they are still young they should be having fun!

In total agreement about the bolded above. I almost posted something after Des & Brooks first date -- that their familiarity and comfort was off the charts and almost compared it to Jef & Emily's last chance date when Jef gave her the book with his doodles (still loved that!). It was the most relaxed and comfortable we had seen Emily with anyone...ever.

Conway34

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 am

gabriele wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
That pretty much sums it up.  When I saw the snow in the face GIF (so funny!) and then this soccer pic, its so obvious that no one else is at the same level.  Was he a set up?  I still don't know that, but I NEVER saw this amount of a connection between Emily & Jeff, so I really do think these two have something going on.  How serious it is, who knows, but they are still young they should be having fun!
brooks & jef may well know each other, but in no way does that mean des had any contact with brooks before the show. from what we know of des i just can't see her doing something like that. with jef it sounds like there was a mutual connection to em, but there wouldn't be one to des.

I actually doubt they know each other specifically, but some people seem to think they do because of the People Water sponsorship. To me, it would be normal for a new water company to want to sponsor a bike race in Utah. If he does, he may have used the connection to get on the show, but I don't see it being a set-up like Jef was for Emily.

I believe every single one of them, from the lead to ALL 25 guys out of the limo, has an agenda for coming onto this show. If they happen to find love, ala JP & Ashley, then that's just the icing on the cake so to speak.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 am

Conway34 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

In total agreement about the bolded above. I almost posted something after Des & Brooks first date -- that their familiarity and comfort was off the charts and almost compared it to Jef & Emily's last chance date when Jef gave her the book with his doodles (still loved that!). It was the most relaxed and comfortable we had seen Emily with anyone...ever.

Think you misunderstood my post. giggling I never saw any romantic connection between Jef & Emily and believed all through that season it was a set-up, through Michelle Money.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 am

Oh, boy. I don't get the Emily season obession!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 am

atem wrote:Oh, boy. I don't get the Emily season obession!

giggling I quite watching after HTD's, so maybe I'm carrying over some hang-ups. Haha!

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Conway34 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Conway34 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Think you misunderstood my post. giggling I never saw any romantic connection between Jef & Emily and believed all through that season it was a set-up, through Michelle Money.

Apologies. Still confused with the comparison. For clarification purposes, are you saying that you think Des & Brooks are a set-up and their "TV connection" is more than you ever saw with Jef & Emily, which was also a set up? So two set-ups, one with more of a connection than the other? And if yes, why?

If you stopped watching after HTD's then my LCD reference was lost but it was the one time IMO, that Emily relaxed and stopped performing for the cameras and the bachelors...the entire season. It was just a relaxed moment. She was constantly "on" all the time.

I've only watched two season's: Jillian's and Emily's so I don't have much for comparison. And I LOVED Jillian's season - thought she was fantastic and hilarious - loved all the bachelor antics (mancode, Wes, foot fetish guy, etc...) and how everyone was eating and drinking the entire time. Didn't really care who "won" - just watched for entertainment value. BTW- when did people stop eating and drinking on this show?

Conway34

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

They never show them eating.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 pm

atem wrote:They never show them eating.  

Michael was eating a lot, his date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+45
clean0002
mrsbatonmom
BachfanNY
Spoil Me Again
LoveDovez