SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Juan Pablo's FDs blog

Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: Overnight Dates and a Startling Video Message

It was great to spend some time with no cameras. Overnight dates are the best opportunity for the women and I to get know each other as much as possible.

Watching the episodes and listening to what the girls have to say is always, obviously, surprising, because when you are in this situation, everything seems to be fine, and usually they keep to themselves. That was something that really impressed me about Andi, but I totally respect the way she approached and handled the situation.

Clare’s Overnight
Going into this week, I knew how difficult it was for Clare, because she had to wait a long time from her hometown visit to see me again. I was excited to see her and was hoping to have a good day with her, talking about her family and our time in Sacramento.

As she’s only been in the ocean once before, I thought it would be great to take her on a yacht and swim a little bit. On the yacht it rained a lot, so we hid a couple of times inside. During the night, we had a nice chat and I loved when she talked about how important my daughter was for me. She wasn't sure whether or not to accept a night in the fantasy suite. After talking, she agreed to spend the night together and I was glad she did.

Andi's Overnight
For Andi, I wanted to go explore one of the towns in St. Lucia. I wanted to hang out with the locals and to see her in a different setting and see more of her human side. Playing the Caribbean steel drums, having some food and drinks with the kids and playing some soccer was perfect. It felt like a regular date. After playing, some weird dancers dressed up in very weird costumes came to dance for a bit, and I wish you got to see it because it was absolutely hilarious. After the waterfall, we went to the hotel and had dinner and decided that we were going to spend the night together.

Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: Overnight Dates and a Startling Video Message| The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis
Juan Pablo Galavis
COURTESY JUAN PABLO
I liked my night with Andi even though she has a different opinion. I don't agree with some of the things that she said but I respect that. I don’t want to get into details – there’s a reason why cameras are not there – but to me it was exactly as my other eight weeks with Andi had been. We were talking back and forth, laughing for hours. If she didn't feel that way, she could have left at any time, but she didn’t. Listening to her talk about some of the things that she thought I said was very disappointing, but once again I respect other people's opinions and way of reacting to situations.

Nikki's Overnight
I couldn't wait to see her face when she found out what we were going to do. As soon as she saw the horses, her silent smile was contagious. I was dying for a horseback-riding date, but unfortunately you only saw two minutes of our hour-and-a-half horseback ride. We had a blast. After talking on the beach, we swam, and I found out she is a little scared of waves, which is kind of cute.

Dinner with Nikki was so easy, and I loved talking to her. She decided to spend the night with me, but before that, she dropped the “I love you.” I wasn't really expecting that, and you could see it by my reaction. As my feelings for her are not there yet, I wanted to keep quiet rather than saying something that she may have taken the wrong way. I was very pleased with my night with Nikki. I really got to know her really well.

RELATED: Read Juan Pablo's Previous Blog

Rose Ceremony
I was surprised to see the video messages, especially Andi’s. As soon as she said that she wanted to talk to me, I thought that she was going to leave. So I was already prepared for what was to come.

Listening to her interviews shocked me, but like I said before, people feel, think and react differently to situations. The only thing I can say is that I take this process way more seriously than anyone on the other side. Andi had a hard time adjusting to this experience because she wasn’t in control, and I understood how she felt. She put words in my mouth by saying that I used the word "default." It was because of her comments in Atlanta about wanting badly to fall in love that I almost decided to bring Renee instead of her, but I followed my heart and feelings instead.

Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: Overnight Dates and a Startling Video Message| The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis
Juan Pablo Galavis
COURTESY JUAN PABLO
It’s not an easy situation, and that’s why I believe the more honest you are with yourself and the person you are trying to date, the better the result. Some people might not like honesty, or maybe someone hasn't been as honest before, but in this case, with my life and my daughter’s life on the line, I had no time to lose to find out.

I respect people that want to leave if they don't feel that I could be the one. In Andi's case, it’s okay. Yes, I say that a lot, but it’s my way of saying that I understand the situation and that we are here to feel for one another, and if someone is not feeling it, there is nothing else to be done. You can’t force falling in love. She argued that I had no emotions and that I didn't even know her, but I have to say that I know her as much as she knew me, and in this process, people get to know each other in only the short amount of time we have together. Does it really matter what her religion is? What color she likes? If religion was very important to one of the girls, I believe she would have told me. In Andi's case, she didn't, so I guess it was not that important to her.

RELATED: Chris Harrison on The Bachelor: 'Essentially, Juan Pablo Was Dumped'

Andi leaving made my decision super easy for that rose ceremony, because I didn't know what I was going to do at the time.

At the rose ceremony, I wanted to make it clear to both of the girls that if either of them had serious doubts, I was open to hearing them. I didn’t want to force them to be here if they didn’t see potential.

Next week, I have my last dates with Clare and Nikki and they will meet my family. My adventure has almost come to an end, and you will find out what my final decision is. You will see which decision I make, and what I thought was best for me and my family.

Besos a todos/Kisses to all,
Juan Pablo
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 pm

To me, taking all that in, he is (whether by producer manipulation or in fact) setting us up for him to decide that the journey was coming to a sort of Womack 1.0 ending.  He is teasing that this decision was NOT just a TV Show to him, and it was too serious a matter to do a Fake Proposal ... or maybe even a Fake "I Love You" if he wasn't there emotionally.

He is much less of  jerk, if he (like Brad ) is just being honest that none of these women were right for him or his (capital "f") Family.

Nikki may not have "won" -- if Clare is the leaker (vs. production) then if rejected, she assume that Nikki was selected.  And if that "camp" is Steve Carbone's source, then he could be wrong again.

Remember Arie flew to Charlotte not knowing whether

There is Scarf-gate, and MLS championship weekend, to argue the other side.

Last edited by jlccaz on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm

RS's blog is up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 pm

i wonder whether MF will thank his agent `from Austria` again like he did last season.. giggling . If he lose them, then the cocky Spoiler King will get back right on track again this season. ..LOL.

at fisrt i thought JP comment about surprising everyone might referring to fooling RS for the second time. But now i dont put too much stock of the Finale hype anymore. They try to choke with the`nobody` or no-proposal ending. sooo..it could be as simple as the opposite : there is somebody and there is a ring on a finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:01 pm

From the RS blog:

According to my sources, there is a monetary offer on the table for Juan Pablo to propose to Nikki on the “After the Final Rose” show.

Does it mean it will for sure happen? I don’t know. If it does happen, will this be talked about publicly? Of course not. I’m sure they’ll flat out deny it. But it’s true. Look, there’s no way I can prove this you, but I think my track record speaks for itself. I have no idea what goes on in that guy’s brain. Depending on how desperately Juan Pablo needs money I guess, and how much he’s willing sell out for the almighty dollar will determine if he proposes. But that offer is there, and I guess we’ll see if he takes it come March 10th.

I've always assumed that they always offer money as part of a carrot/stick approach to getting the Bachelor to propose. Why does Steve act as if he's giving us some sort of insider reveal? He's such a pompous ass.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Have you guys seen this?

Team Cupcake :27:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Team SeanCat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Princess81320 wrote:Have you guys seen this?

I know he's been tweeting about the conflicts in his country, but I somehow see that as a Shoutout.... he continues to mention that lots of their dates are edited down
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:Have you guys seen this?

I know he's been tweeting about the conflicts in his country, but I somehow see that as a Shoutout.... he continues to mention that lots of their dates are edited down

Maybe they also talked about political views. See Andi  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:41 am

Hahahahahaha Jimmy Fallons take off on Andi and Juan's discussion .. Quest love LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Another take on that discussion:

Also, check out Sharleen's hilarious Instagram at bottom of article.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:59 pm

And another: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:Another take on that discussion:

Also, check out Sharleen's hilarious Instagram at bottom of article.

If the writer of this article is married or has a child is proves that everyone, no matter how ugly their statements, is worthy of love and can be good parent. Ironic, isn't it.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24