SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 am

california90 wrote:
arcuel wrote:We barely know anything about him. It's almost like having a new person. That's why I'm excited for this season.
Yeah, seriously! Idk why everyone dislikes him.. we hardly know nothing about him. And people are forgetting that he didn't really grow up in the U.S. - people from different countries have different cultures and customs so the way he comes off isn't what a typical American is like. People are judging him on very little info and whats out there about him.
Since when does that stop people from making judgements on this farce show? I'm sure he will have his ego soothed enough with how many declare she's in love with him after the 1st 5 mins of meeting him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

I know this is off topic, but are there any from Australia watching The Bachelor Australia?  https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there a way to watch it? I have always wanted this series to do the finale in Australia!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:33 pm

I wasn't all that thrilled with the new bachelor, but I just checked his Twitter and he is friends with Carlos Gonzalez (Colorado Rockies) so I think he must be a good guy. Funny in the picture they were going to a Justin Timberlake concert.  So they are manly men. giggling 

Cargo(oops, you have to be a Rockies fan to know this is Carlos Gonzales) is adorable and has a great work ethic so hopefully Juan will be a good guy and fun to watch.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

was out & about surfing and came across a mixture of new/old pic of JP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Here are some pics (16) of JP & Camila. Pic #5 is JP holding his daughter Camila, Hits Piñata. He looks diff here w/longer some what wavey hair & his 5 oclock shadow. Camila has almost as much hair as he does giggling  #14 his looks really younge. The last pic is quite funny the comment made regarding it "Juan Pablo Galavis and Camila Hang by the Pool
Hey Camila, sweetie, can you go get daddy something from far away? We promise to keep him warm. Too much? Too bad."

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 pm

JP has a new look not too nsure on the stley he had his ears lowered and hair streaked at the front dont know how to bring pic so heres the link

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 pm

DKWillis wrote:JP has a new look not too nsure on the stley he had his ears lowered and hair streaked at the front dont know how to bring pic so heres the link
rofl  Someone posted 'sexy'...yeah, whatever!

I hate it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 pm

makes 2 he needs a new style like the top left corner on the banner get read of that tomahawk style

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:37 pm

no no Horrid! Why do all these young men want to look like coneheads?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 pm

As far as I know, no one here is on the show....so does his appearance matter?? Imagine if a man judged you only by your appearance...you would be livid!! Give the guy a break until you DO know something about him.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 am

Gotcha!  I will make sure to get your PERMISSION of what I think before I post about Juan Pablo's hair-do. Rolling Eyes Not.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 am

LLiza wrote:As far as I know, no one here is on the show....so does his appearance matter??  Imagine if a man judged you only by your appearance...you would be livid!!  Give the guy a break until you DO know something about him.
Well... no one is saying that they dislike him (ok some people have). They just dislike his new hair-do. It doesn't mean people are assuming something else negative about him. He's the same, sweet and funny Juan Pablo with just an ugly hair-do.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24