SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by CHO Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 pm

What I am seeing is that dark suit guy seems to be rubbing her hands as he is holding them - and not visa versa. This would indicate to me that he is talking to Ashley. So is he in the process of telling her that he fell in love. For sure he is not saying he understands and wishes her well, imo.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could this be Ryan leaving when he got sent home in Taipei? I see a car in the window in the upper left..? Just a thought..Nothing to do with the FRC..

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 42498594

Actually that is a good point, the car makes me think this might not be from Fiji. I've been to a few of the islands in the Mamanuca group (where Vomo is), and there aren't cars on those islands. Everyone uses those golf buggy type things to get around, LOL. (I am sure "golf buggy things" is not their real name). It could maybe be Nadi airport though, but I don't know if there is enough in that pic to match it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:11 pm

chesirecat wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Could this be Ryan leaving when he got sent home in Taipei? I see a car in the window in the upper left..? Just a thought..Nothing to do with the FRC..

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 42498594

Actually that is a good point, the car makes me think this might not be from Fiji. I've been to a few of the islands in the Mamanuca group (where Vomo is), and there aren't cars on those islands. Everyone uses those golf buggy type things to get around, LOL. (I am sure "golf buggy things" is not their real name). It could maybe be Nadi airport though, but I don't know if there is enough in that pic to match it.

How much time elapsed from when Ryan was sent home in Taiwan until he came back to Fiji? The HTDs usually take over a week don't they? Did he actually go back home or was he put up in a hotel somewhere? This could easily be a pic of him leaving some hotel or even his home on his way to Fiji, couldn't it? Still doesn't explain the suit, but then they had Jake dress up as a pilot for his "return". Maybe they wanted Ryan to dress up like a businessman for his.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

My conclusion after reading the last 30 pages: I need a drink.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 87b72b10 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 86669110 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:My conclusion after reading the last 30 pages: I need a drink.

:laughingoutlou Me too!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Here's a pic of Ben standing with his hands in his pockets...

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 1238090744pre-46983000

And here's a pic of his posture

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 Ash10

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 80137589

JP wearing brown shoes on the first night too. Smiley

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 67 Scan0003u

Last edited by JordynRoses on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:38 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t212-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal