SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:They've said that about a few of the guys this season. What does it say about us that straight guys aren't supposed to be sensitive or talk about feelings?  :greenman: 

I loved the video Zack tweeted.  Very cute and with my 2 favorite guys.  

At least RS is now admitting that Drew is F3 although now I'm thinking he made it longer based on the previews. It will be interesting to see how it shakes down.

What did he say ?

What about the fact that Drew had got not 1 but 2 dates in Antigua ? I'd love to see RS explain that one.

Please, I don't give RS any credit for admitting anything!  He waited until that preview came on and he doesn't have a reason why he got it wrong, because his source isn't replying. He's a total jerk and no different than MF.  I can't stand either of them.
Really ?
Well he'll come out holier than thou saying that he got the F1 right even if he messed up on everything else. And I agree, he and MF are the same.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by klisack Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey in the previews after this last show it looks like Drew leaves Des...Do any of you know anything about this?

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:00 pm

All of the gay talk surprises me this season.

Last edited by mare2 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm

klisack wrote:Hey in the previews after this last show it looks like Drew leaves Des...Do any of you know anything about this?

Nothing more than what you do. The preview certainly made it seem like he is leaving her but that is in all probability a misdirect as is much of that preview.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I was a fan of Desiree being the ette this season but sure have changed my mind about her. Goes to show you can't go by the edit TPTB give these people.

I know I would be rejoicing if Drew was the one that left.High clap  She and TPTB are ticked off at him for something. Go DREW Go!cheerleader 

Sounds like he has a solid career in modeling as well as other things and does not have to kiss butt to TPTB to carry on!!  If that is what happened then he is one of the first to not give in and follow like sheep.bowdown  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

I thought I read that Drew recently moved to California. Did we find out why?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm

The newest commercial on ABC site shows that Drew does say he's falling in love with her next episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

philphan wrote:I thought I read that Drew recently moved to California. Did we find out why?
Not yet.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
philphan wrote:I thought I read that Drew recently moved to California. Did we find out why?
Not yet.

some coworkers commented on his leaving for "a big adventure". my guess is he's the next bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:20 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Not yet.

some coworkers commented on his leaving for "a big adventure". my guess is he's the next bach.

I think he is. :yes:  Out of all the contenders I think he'd be best. He'd be so cute.

And yeah, from what I've read they really don't want Jef. I don't think they like him very much. I know it seemed Jef gave them a hard time when Joni and I were around. Hugesmile  Out of all the possibilities, I think Drew is the most likable and cutest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks for the replies. I guess I didn't miss much then. When I watched it again, the edit makes it look like he does leave her.

I am all in for support for either him or Zak being the next bachelor. Both would be very interesting to watch, for different reasons.
I guess I missed the part of him moving to California. So, either his stint on the bachelor brought in more modeling gigs? or the next bachelor, which would be my guess.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 pm

giggling If Drew is the next Bach, I wonder how many girls he'll catch wanting to be the next Bette? giggling
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88