SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by TrustxLove Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Jimmy Wall ‏@J_Wall73 33s
Apparently Sean Lowe followed the Wall family to see World War Z tonight. Of course he's sporting the white v neck

This girl must be at the same movie theater but in disbelief it's actually them.
‏@chubbs_club123 7m
i swear i see @SeanLowe09 at the movie theature.

@chubbs_club123 3m
the girl with him looks exactly like catherine omg

giggling giggling 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

BTW lipsis, were we not talking about a movie night and then lo and behold they end up at the movies? Are we psychic now? If so, I say the hammock snuggling and midnight swim need to happen too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Tons of OMG sightings coming in on his TL. No other pics yet. Wont bother bringing the tweets over. You know the drill..

OMG!! Just saw Sean Lowe. My life is complete!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Someone should tweet them and ask them what the movie was about to see if they were paying attention giggling Hugesmile Embarressed! 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm

umngirl wrote:BTW lipsis, were we not talking about a movie night and then lo and behold they end up at the movies? Are we psychic now? If so, I say the hammock snuggling and midnight swim need to happen too.

We meant a movie at home but why quibble! Bring on the hammock, baby!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Jimmy Wall ‏@J_Wall73 33s
Apparently Sean Lowe followed the Wall family to see World War Z tonight. Of course he's sporting the white v neck

This girl must be at the same movie theater but in disbelief it's actually them.
‏@chubbs_club123 7m
i swear i see @SeanLowe09 at the movie theature.

@chubbs_club123 3m
the girl with him looks exactly like catherine omg

Chubbs is going to kick herself when she realizes it was really them. giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Someone should tweet them and ask them what the movie was about to see if they were paying attention giggling Hugesmile Embarressed! 

I'm guessing they'll (S&C) know.... early movie.... the hammock sounds better for snuggling.... I think the people who've sighted him are less likely to watch the movie- they'll probably be watching Sean and Catherine all night.... though I do think they'll still think they got their money's worth.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:BTW lipsis, were we not talking about a movie night and then lo and behold they end up at the movies? Are we psychic now? If so, I say the hammock snuggling and midnight swim need to happen too.

Same diff. Maybe since they are at the theatre they will actually have to pay attention to the movie. Hugesmile 

But with all the fangirling happening, they probably wished they did stay in to watch a movie.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:57 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Same diff. Maybe since they are at the theatre they will actually have to pay attention to the movie. Hugesmile 

But with all the fangirling happening, they probably wished they did stay in to watch a movie.

At least cameras wont be going off once the movie starts!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

At least cameras wont be going off once the movie starts!

True. 2 hours with no one bugging them. It's too bad they can't escape out a back exit when it's over because I fear they will be hounded by people at the theatre asking for pictures.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:22 pm

So Catherine is with him at the movie right? We went out to dinner for my daughter's birthday and I worried the whole time that Catherine was out with Selma and not with Sean! I need a life!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Catherine was seen with Sean as I recall.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15