SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 pm

LLiza wrote:Couldn't he at least have combed his hair before opening the door?!?!?!?

It is messy and I know people have thought that meant he wasn't on his way for a date when he and Des talk. But it leads me to think more and more that the knock comes after the talk and pacing. He's rubbing his face and head and would definitely look a mess after all that. In the limo his hair is much neater. Fixed later for a new scene, or happens before the pier talk and crying? Impossible to figure this out so I'm just looking forward to Monday.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 pm

relaxing wrote:
LLiza wrote:Couldn't he at least have combed his hair before opening the door?!?!?!?

It is messy and I know people have thought that meant he wasn't on his way for a date when he and Des talk. But it leads me to think more and more that the knock comes after the talk and pacing.  He's rubbing his face and head and would definitely look a mess after all that.  In the limo his hair is much neater.  Fixed later for a new scene, or happens before the pier talk and crying?  Impossible to figure this out so I'm just looking forward to Monday.

Maybe it was CH, saying "Des wants to see you again". After the whole pier bench discussion. I could see that. And I could see them using it in the previews so we think Brooks leaves.

Do you think if Brooks really left, TPTB would give us that limo shot, or would they want us to be shocked?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm

None of it is making any sense to me. 🇳🇴 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:13 pm

atem wrote:None of it is making any sense to me.  🇳🇴 

At least we all agree on that!! :yes: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:None of it is making any sense to me.  🇳🇴 

At least we all agree on that!! :yes: 

It would make more sense if the opening-the-door scene was at Verandah. scratch

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm

atem wrote:MF never makes any sense.  I don't know why I even bother trying to understand him.  

Right now, I'm just looking forward to their date!  I wonder if they are going to show her picking him up in that eco car.

I am now obsessed with the Cloud date, I wish the whole show Monday could just be the cloud date lol but yeah Mike Fleiss says alot of things that don't pan out. I think he said Ben season was magical then it was just Courtney drama/controversy all the way through. Maybe the ending is out of left field/weird.....maybe it's not. I wonder if upcoming previews for individual episodes will makes things a little more clear?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:01 pm

relaxing wrote:I love in the dinner video how he refers to them as a "we".  He asks where are we at? And I think we're jogging.  For a guy to use "we" I think shows in his heart and mind they are together and both moving towards love together. I just love him.

I know I love that he considers them a "we." It's like he is subconsciously claiming her as his gal. :)
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:06 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
relaxing wrote:I love in the dinner video how he refers to them as a "we".  He asks where are we at? And I think we're jogging.  For a guy to use "we" I think shows in his heart and mind they are together and both moving towards love together. I just love him.

Right! I guess I am having a hard time seeing how he leaves if he is talking like that...yes he is little behind Des in the "love game" but not so far behind that I can see him just blowing things up 2 weeks later by telling her is he unsure of his feelings. The real test will be HTD. If Brooks' Mom questions him on how he is feeling and encourages him to slow things down and not rush the process. Or tells him he should not propose. Trying to figure out how he gets from possibly from jogging down to skipping or stepping?!

I think Des' obstacle will be her fear that she loves Brooks more than he loves her. That has been her pattern of love choices throughout her life. That's why the other guys might threaten Brooks' chances. But in the end I think it will be a matter of her not loving the guys as much as she loves Brooks. She won't just settle. I bet she was willing to walk away ala Brad1 if there was no hope for a Bres. ITA that "outta left field" is choosing the "emigma" and not the sure thing.

I thinks so too. I think utimately this season came down to Brooks or Bust. The previews promote Bust but in the end it will be Brooks.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:25 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:MF never makes any sense.  I don't know why I even bother trying to understand him.  

Right now, I'm just looking forward to their date!  I wonder if they are going to show her picking him up in that eco car.

I am now obsessed with the Cloud date, I wish the whole show Monday could just be the cloud date lol but yeah Mike Fleiss says alot of things that don't pan out. I think he said Ben season was magical then it was just Courtney drama/controversy all the way through. Maybe the ending is out of left field/weird.....maybe it's not. I wonder if upcoming previews for individual episodes will makes things a little more clear?

He did? He claimed in that podcast that Ben's season was boring, because it was pretty much known it would be Courtney.

He seriously said Ben's season was magical?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:17 pm

What is this bench discussion everyone speaks of? Is it some new evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:20 pm

canyonvue wrote:What is this bench discussion everyone speaks of? Is it some new evidence?

No. Just the blue t shirt guy consoling Desiree is on that bench on the Verandah Pier.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:What is this bench discussion everyone speaks of? Is it some new evidence?

No.  Just the blue t shirt guy consoling Desiree is on that bench on the Verandah Pier.
I walked away for awhile hoping upon my return you super sleuthers would have solved this crazy mystery ....Looks like my frustration will continue ...LOL You guys rock over here anyway ; your detective work is amazing !! clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+51
asim
mrsbatonmom
Mustang19
MVMom39forever
ImeldaMarcos