SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 pm

OK, from the press release!

The final hometown visit is to Salt Lake City, Utah, where the ruggedly handsome Brooks awaits Desiree. Although the Bachelorette is already in love with this man, he is not quite certain of his feelings for her. Brooks' incredibly large family - 10 siblings and their spouses - give him a serious grilling in private, but his mother's opinion is the one he values most. What will she say?

Wow, I'd thought they'd be grilling Desiree, not Brooks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by misticia Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm

The announced story about Brooks is available on the RS website : http://realitysteve.com/2013/07/09/the-bachelorette-desiree-spoilers-commentary-men-tell-all-brooks-pictures/

RS spills dirt on Brooks. OMG. Shame on RS.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

atem wrote:OK, from the press release!

The final hometown visit is to Salt Lake City, Utah, where the ruggedly handsome Brooks awaits Desiree. Although the Bachelorette is already in love with this man, he is not quite certain of his feelings for her. Brooks' incredibly large family - 10 siblings and their spouses - give him a serious grilling in private, but his mother's opinion is the one he values most.  What will she say?

Wow, I'd thought they'd be grilling Desiree, not Brooks!
They're going to grill Brooks because they expect the best of him and the best from him and the best for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm

That has to be the dumbest story ever! RS is a fool! The woman must have been throwing herself at him and he kissed to have a little fun. BFD.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 pm

....while having a GF back home...

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

This is kind of ridiculous. We've all done things we're not necessarily proud of, whether it was intentional or not, or even as a joke, that we don't want to re-live. I'm not exactly sure why anyone would want to know this.

Hey RS, newsflash: Its the year 2013 and your story is NOT relevant.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:12 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:....while having a GF back home...

Yeah, and guess who the ex is?  The girl that sent the commercial to RS. She was in the commercial with Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Says RS....but I don't know who spends NYE away from their serious GF. She thought they were exclusive blah blah. Not when he is not with you for the biggest night of the year! Way to start the year off right together - apart!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm

atem wrote:

Yeah, and guess who the ex is?  The girl that sent the commercial to RS.  

and your point is?... I don't crucify him for what he has done in the past(we all make mistakes, I guess) but it does make you go uhmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:

and your point is?... I don't crucify him for what he has done in the past(we all make mistakes, I guess) but it does make you go uhmmm

It was on a bet he lost.  RS tried to get Brooks to respond and Brooks decided not to.  Which, I think is smart.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

I think what this stuff reveals about Brooks is that he's had a lot more of a life than we see in this Bachelor bubble. I swear some people think Brooks is a loser who had no job until the show found him one and sleeps in his sister's basement on a mattress, and that is him in a nutshell. People wonder why a guy who looks like that and has a personality like that would have to go on a show to find love. This proves he has had a life. He has extended himself. He has made mistakes. He has had love and beautiful girlfriends. It just shows that the guy is not this little, warped image that people have of him on here. And it makes me like him even more. 

Everyone does things that they'd probably rather keep hidden. Everyone does stupid things while trying to find oneself and in dating mode. But eventually Brooks will emerge out of that and get serious with someone and hopefully do better than his father ever did.

Brooks is quite the romantic figure.

And all RS could say is go Brooks and it's hilarious. He really can't find anything bad about Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm

atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:

It was on a bet he lost.  RS tried to get Brooks to respond and Brooks decided not to.  Which, I think is smart.

Dont care what it was but...Where did u hear that?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+51
asim
mrsbatonmom
Mustang19
MVMom39forever
ImeldaMarcos