SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:1. How funny that she's on a Merry-Go-Round after ilove last chapter of the fanfic.
2. I want to know who won the basketball game.

giggling I'm beginning to think that ilove does have some psychic ability because this makes how many times now something like this has happened!!giggling Too funny!! 

OMG, it's beginning to really freak me out laugh out loud!! I wrote in one story they spent the 4th of July in Dallas, and that was before Sean announced that they were planning to do that. Then hours ago, I posted the amusement park thing, with them on the merry-go-round, now this video laugh out loud. It's kind of freaking me out.

All that being said, they are absolutely adorable together. This is probably the best video yet. I love these videos, they are little glimpses into their lives, and it's just so great to see how happy they are together, and how great they are with the kids!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by jaspats Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Off Topic: Do you know what kind of car Sean drives in Dallas before TB? Maybe you've seen this picture of him in a red convertible in Casey's FB photos. Her post was when Sean came to their house to watch one of Emily's The Bachelorette episodes. I think it was dated July 2nd. JMO I like how Sean looks now.

Last edited by jaspats on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks for the help with the video. You guys are the absolute BEST. Love our lovebirds and I can't get enough of them. This was adorable. Everyone here is so helpful, it's a great place to be !
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm

jaspats wrote:Off Topic: Do you know what kind of car Sean drives in Dallas before TB. Maybe you've seen a picture of him in a red convertible in Casey's FB photos. Her post was Sean came to their hose to watch one of Emily's The Bachelorette episodes. I think it was dated July 2nd. JMO I think I like how Sean looks now.

I dont know what kind of car hubs drives but I was wondering whether they would be driving it back to California, assuming it is big enough for all of them?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Love the video. They are adorable and so are Sean's niece and nephew. I am thinking they are staying for good in Dallas. And occasionally visit LA. Maybe they are leaving for Cabot this weekend?
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:1. How funny that she's on a Merry-Go-Round after ilove last chapter of the fanfic.

giggling I'm beginning to think that ilove does have some psychic ability because this makes how many times now something like this has happened!!giggling Too funny!! 

OMG, it's beginning to really freak me out laugh out loud!! I wrote in one story they spent the 4th of July in Dallas, and that was before Sean announced that they were planning to do that. Then hours ago, I posted the amusement park thing, with them on the merry-go-round, now this video laugh out loud. It's kind of freaking me out.

All that being said, they are absolutely adorable together. This is probably the best video yet. I love these videos, they are little glimpses into their lives, and it's just so great to see how happy they are together, and how great they are with the kids!

giggling Don't forget the lady Sean was talking to that owns the spa! Which also happened after the chapter!! Maybe work on getting a wedding date in there!!! giggling 

As funny as that is on a sadder note I'm not able to see the video either so very disappointing but just happy that they're happy and having a great time with family.

Last edited by Macswife8 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:17 pm

jaspats wrote:
kitcat wrote:
smartcat wrote:Can't see the video and I'm dyiing here. Can someone HELP!

If you have google chrome as browser you can easily view it. Just click on the link.:Smiley: 

i hope this works.    http://statigr.am/p/498722166049751813_176020143

I think this link was posted by renaissance and i added this to my favorites and now i can watch all the IG of Sean.
haha you welcome

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

giggling Don't forget the lady Sean was talking to that owns the spa! Which also happened after the chapter!! Get that wedding date in there!!! giggling 

As funny as that is on a sadder note I'm not able to see the video either so very disappointing but just happy that they're happy and having a great time with family.

Oh yeah that's right, this is really getting strange laugh out loud.

Did you try this link for the video:

http://statigr.am/p/498722166049751813_176020143

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

giggling Don't forget the lady Sean was talking to that owns the spa! Which also happened after the chapter!! Maybe get that wedding date in there!!! giggling 

Oh yeah that's right, this is really getting strange laugh out loud.

Did you try this link for the video:

http://statigr.am/p/498722166049751813_176020143

Thanks! I tried it but it's not working either and just checked a couple of the other videos in Sean's and can't get them to work either now. So not sure. Hopefully, will be able to later. From Cat's picture with the kids and the one of her and Sean with the fan they looked like they were all having a great time! That's enough to make me happy!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:19 am

http://statigr.am/p/498722166049751813_176020143#/detail/498722166049751813_176020143

This allowed me to view the video when just going to Sean's instagram didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 am

renaissance wrote:
jaspats wrote:
kitcat wrote:
smartcat wrote:Can't see the video and I'm dyiing here. Can someone HELP!

If you have google chrome as browser you can easily view it. Just click on the link.:Smiley: 

i hope this works.    http://statigr.am/p/498722166049751813_176020143

I think this link was posted by renaissance and i added this to my favorites and now i can watch all the IG of Sean.
haha you welcome

Thank you again, renaissance. XOXO
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:00 am

iloveromance wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

I would love to think that "they"may be reading your fanfic giggling
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

+37
jaromarie
luv2sing
livelife
renaissance
Linds911