SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Didn't want to miss out on the party.......so here is to a HAPPY HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY Lipsis. I hope it was a great one!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Either flight they arrived right in the middle of morning rush hour. Crazy kids! Wonder if Adam picked them up? Probably not though. They'd need to rent a car to get around.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm

I am thinking maybe they rented a bigger SUV to take the dogs home and turned it in in Dallas. Maybe their car is still in LA. There is no way they would come back to LA without a car, right?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm

[quote="lipsis"]Wow! Waking up to so many wonderful wishes. What a way to start the day. Thank you all. I had a great birthday.

Happy Birthday!! cheerleader 
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm

motheroffive wrote:I am thinking maybe they rented a bigger SUV to take the dogs home and turned it in in Dallas. Maybe their car is still in LA. There is no way they would come back to LA without a car, right?

They could easily pick up a rental at the airport for however long they will be back here before taking off again. Not that I'm speculating or anything! Lol Dang this is a hard habit to break!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I am thinking maybe they rented a bigger SUV to take the dogs home and turned it in in Dallas. Maybe their car is still in LA. There is no way they would come back to LA without a car, right?

They could easily pick up a rental at the airport for however long they will be back here before taking off again. Not that I'm speculating or anything! Lol  Dang this is a hard habit to break!

You are probably right. That would lead to speculation (which of course we would not want to do) that maybe they are not staying in LA that much longer after the trip to Seattle and the tropical vacation.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Also, though late, want to wish you a Happy Birthday too! Hope it was a great one!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

They could easily pick up a rental at the airport for however long they will be back here before taking off again. Not that I'm speculating or anything! Lol  Dang this is a hard habit to break!

You are probably right. That would lead to speculation (which of course we would not want to do) that maybe they are not staying in LA that much longer after the trip to Seattle and the tropical vacation.

Or, we wouldn't want to speculate that, if they were going to stay in LA a while longer, that they might return from their traveling via Dallas to pick up the girls and Sean's car and drive back to LA.

Thank goodness we aren't speculating any more! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Maybe they are staying in LA for few days . Hubs has a vancouver mini appearance this Monday so it doesn't take them so long to bein LA if they are arrived in LA at the moment and not sure when is their seatlle visit. If they flew to LA . It is safe to say the dogs are not with them . So my guess is they will not staying in LA that longer . They still have trips on going lol. Lol they flew so early in LA . I think there is something important they are going to attend why they flew to LA this so early . Who knows? Plus sean is planning to meet up his boys arie and Jef in la la land too . Lol

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Or, we wouldn't want to speculate that, if they were going to stay in LA a while longer, that they might return from their traveling via Dallas to pick up the girls and Sean's car and drive back to LA.  

Thank goodness we aren't speculating any more! Lol

Also my take about it. Who knows ? Lol
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 pm

And California missed you too, hubs!

@SeanLowe09: Finally made it back to LA with @clmgiudici . Texas was great but I missed this weather.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 pm

He also posted a picture of her on IG at breakfast. She looks real thrilled he is taking a picture.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

+37
jaromarie
luv2sing
livelife
renaissance
Linds911