SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
LLiza wrote:

They certainly allowed chit-chat as Des was walking Zak out -- they even made a big deal out of showing it.  I bet there is a reason for letting us in on their comments.  To think that they don't compare notes when given the opportunity is foolish thinking.

Oh, I'm sure they do converse while standing there at the RC. A few minutes maybe. I am sure they don't have hours of conversation like they would prior to being separated. The only way it would be foolish is if you let this

consume your life. I can handle it either way so I don't considered this to be foolish thinking giggling 

I kiss having our little muses 2B3G's on the Jem train.

:WAVEY: Can you believe that was this time a year ago?!?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
LLiza wrote:

They certainly allowed chit-chat as Des was walking Zak out -- they even made a big deal out of showing it.  I bet there is a reason for letting us in on their comments.  To think that they don't compare notes when given the opportunity is foolish thinking.

Oh, I'm sure they do converse while standing there at the RC. A few minutes maybe. I am sure they don't have hours of conversation like they would prior to being separated. The only way it would be foolish is if you let this

consume your life. I can handle it either way so I don't considered this to be foolish thinking giggling 

I miss having our little muses 2B3G's on the Jem train.

:WAVEY: Can you believe that was this time a year ago?!?

I know ! I am consumed now as I was then. At least I had somewhat a hiatus with Sean and Cat tho I liked the outcome . Again, miss you .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:46 pm

They are separated from HTDs forward .. At RCs it depends if they are allowed to chat with each other or not .. Sometimes not .. So they really don't get time to compare notes usually .. The very last chance they may have would be at the F4 to F3 cut .. After that they dont see each other

It is also common practice for the F3 .. After being cut does not ship out immediately .. But remains in the complex .. With a handler .. Until the FRC .. And then return to the states at approximately .. Or same .. Time as the F2. The F1 and lead get to party with producers and then stay a couple of days to spend some time together before returning stateside

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:They are separated from HTDs forward .. At RCs it depends if they are allowed to chat with each other or not .. Sometimes not .. So they really don't get time to compare notes usually .. The very last chance they may have would be at the F4 to F3 cut .. After that they dont see each other

It is also common practice for the F3 .. After being cut does not ship out immediately .. But remains in the complex .. With a handler .. Until the FRC .. And then return to the states at approximately .. Or same .. Time as the F2. The F1 and lead get to party with producers and then stay a couple of days to spend some time together before returning stateside

Exactly what I'd heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm

The episode description doesn't help again.  Seems like only 2 FD to me. One private helicopter ride and the other a romantic coastal trip (Drew's).

The ATFR has all 3 guys there.

Only 2 men meet the parents. So, there goes the 'they meet all 3'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rziukaite Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

atem wrote:The episode description doesn't help again.  Seems like only 2 FD to me. One private helicopter ride and the other a romantic coastal trip (Drew's).

Only 2 men meet the parents.  So, there goes the 'they meet all 3'.

Can you post the episode description here?
rziukaite
rziukaite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
LLiza wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

I'm not 100%, but I think the guys are separated from either HTD or FD and on. They only see each other at RC from this point on so no mingling.

This is correct. :yes: 

Good point. The other two are love blind. Think they will be last man standing. Brooks is taking this all in.

I don't understand how anyone can be so confident that they don't even consider the other guy. They think they're the one and only and the first. Drew is already planning the wedding and Chris keeps saying, "I know we're the only one doing this/feeling this," etc. Obviously, Brooks is the only one who is aware. He saw that Zac wasn't expecting to be let go. Just more things to fuel his turning wheels.

I love me some thinking Brooks and wish that never changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:24 pm

rziukaite wrote:
atem wrote:The episode description doesn't help again.  Seems like only 2 FD to me. One private helicopter ride and the other a romantic coastal trip (Drew's).

Only 2 men meet the parents.  So, there goes the 'they meet all 3'.

Can you post the episode description here?

I just did with the first one. Second one says she meets final 2 guys and makes a decision. Third and last says she meets all 3 final men and reviews the season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reading the entire transcript of the conversation with Michael G is interesting.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I have the L&S article and it screams Brooks to me...

I give you the opening paragraphs…

Standing on top of Dow’s Hill on the island of Antigua surrounded by lush greenery and flowers, Desire Hartsock was naturally a nervous wreck. Afterall, she about to make one of the most important decisions of her life. In Just a few minutes, the man she’d fallen head over heels in love with would be walking up the cobblestone path to ask for her hand in marriage. Over the past few months, Des, 27, had been on an emotional roller coaster as she searched for Mr. Right. So she must have been elated when the winning guy finally spoke those four special words: Will you marry me? Desiree’s answer was of course, Yes! And soon, on her finger was the 3.5 carat diamond and platinum Neil Lane engagement ring the winner had picked out earlier that day.

And then later...

In the end, though Des stuck to the advice her parents had given her before she signed on to the Bachelorette. “I was looking for someone who was going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and caring. And someone who ultimately can understand me and be my best friend.

The only weird thing is that the article say the FRC was on May 6th.    scratch
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Hmm...May 6th you say? :Smiley: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:07 pm

sfrank wrote:I have the L&S article and it screams Brooks to me...

I give you the opening paragraphs…

Standing on top of Dow’s Hill on the island of Antigua surrounded by lush greenery and flowers, Desire Hartsock was naturally a nervous wreck. Afterall, she about to make one of the most important decisions of her life. In Just a few minutes, the man she’d fallen head over heels in love with would be walking up the cobblestone path to ask for her hand in marriage. Over the past few months, Des, 27, had been on an emotional roller coaster as she searched for Mr. Right. So she must have been elated when the winning guy finally spoke those four special words: Will you marry me? Desiree’s answer was of course, Yes! And soon, on her finger was the 3.5 carat diamond and platinum Neil Lane engagement ring the winner had picked out earlier that day.

And then later...

In the end, though Des stuck to the advice her parents had given her before she signed on to the Bachelorette. “I was looking for someone who was going to be spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and caring. And someone who ultimately can understand me and be my best friend.

The only weird thing is that the article say the FRC was on May 6th.    scratch

Oh, so she's engaged to Brooks then...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka