SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:So do we think the Thousand Islands trip is happening before or after Vegas? And is Seattle still in the works too?

And thanks to twitter for figuring this out sooner rather than later.

In the video that was posted today he said "about to go" to Thousand Islands. That video was already made almost a week ago so I am going to say before. I do not understand why they did not go back to Seattle. Must have something to do in LA.

Maybe .they seem to love Lalaland and the weather especially sean lol.
If they are planning to do the thousand islands trip . They need to do it now because it's gonna be cold in Canada soon lol. Just saying .

The Thousand Island's are beautiful in August --- 70's to low 80's. They have several weeks before the weather changes.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 am

smartcat wrote:I wonder if "home" means just being with her honey anywhere not in a specific place. As in they are back together and traveling together after being apart and "home" is wherever he is
Just a romantic I guess.

I'm late as always but that's exactly what I thought oof when I read "home". :swinginglove 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 am

lipsis wrote:Is it possible that their flight stopped in Seattle before heading onto LA?

I dont know! I give up trying to figure all this out. This has given me a headache.

Omg! Me too laugh out loud just like you rotfl  just to let you know from Vancouver to Seattle is 44 minutes . But the person who saw them is from Burnaby BC. And she is traveling from LA. So for them being in Seattle is very unlikely to me though .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 am

eliza3 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:So do we think the Thousand Islands trip is happening before or after Vegas? And is Seattle still in the works too?

And thanks to twitter for figuring this out sooner rather than later.

In the video that was posted today he said "about to go" to Thousand Islands. That video was already made almost a week ago so I am going to say before. I do not understand why they did not go back to Seattle. Must have something to do in LA.

Maybe .they seem to love Lalaland and the weather especially sean lol.
If they are planning to do the thousand islands trip . They need to do it now because it's gonna be cold in Canada soon lol. Just saying .

The Thousand Island's are beautiful in August --- 70's to low 80's.  They have several weeks before the weather changes.

I know . I am just saying is if they are still planning to do it they need to plan sooner than later . I am just saying . August not pretty bad . :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
smartcat wrote:I wonder if "home" means just being with her honey anywhere not in a specific place. As in they are back together and traveling together after being apart and "home" is wherever he is
Just a romantic I guess.

I'm late as always but that's exactly what I thought oof when I read "home". :swinginglove 

Hahahaha yeah I love how you analyzed her tweet. Great job Smiley Knowing catherine's words . You make sure to dig properly what she's saying about or else you need google giggling 

So my take for her tweet is : since she is away with hubs for 3 days and misses her so much and being away  with him for the last couple of days . Being with her hubs in La where they are temporarily staying is a very nice feeling for her Hugesmile

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 am

So I'm kinda sensing we need to somehow get a message to the universe of tweeters and Instagrammers ... something like, "hey, if you happen to find yourself in an airport terminal or passenger lounge with Sean and Catherine, please calm yourself down and do the rest of us a favor by letting us know (a) the exact airport you're in (b) the airline they're flying (c) their flight number, and (d) their destination. A couple of candid pics would also be much appreciated."

I think could get used to those kinds of tweets and posts ... laugh out loud  giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:05 am

landrje wrote:So I'm kinda sensing we need to somehow get a message to the universe of tweeters and Instagrammers ... something like, "hey, if you happen to find yourself in an airport terminal or passenger lounge with Sean and Catherine, please calm yourself down and do the rest of us a favor by letting us know (a) the exact airport you're in (b) the airline they're flying (c) their flight number, and (d) their destination. A couple of candid pics would also be much appreciated."

I think could get used to those kinds of tweets and posts ... laugh out loud  giggling

If we all think of it, it will be so! UHMMMMM

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am

landrje wrote:So I'm kinda sensing we need to somehow get a message to the universe of tweeters and Instagrammers ... something like, "hey, if you happen to find yourself in an airport terminal or passenger lounge with Sean and Catherine, please calm yourself down and do the rest of us a favor by letting us know (a) the exact airport you're in (b) the airline they're flying (c) their flight number, and (d) their destination. A couple of candid pics would also be much appreciated."

giggling giggling giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 am

I just saw papa lowe unfollowed sean in IG . And I found this very funny . Because I checked sean IG and he is not following his dad laugh out loud . Maybe that's the case ? And papa lowe wants him to follow him too giggling 

Anyway grandma Mimi is so cute at the game tonight . Jay posted some pics of her giggling 

Looks like the lowes are supporting different baseball teams. And I found this is so funny especially when they bickering to each other . giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:36 am

Sean and Catherine has been invited quite a few times in Canada. It'll be fun if they also invite their Canadian Bachelor couple to meet SeanCat next time.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cajunprince7 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:13 am

kitcat, that would a great idea!  Brad and Bianka are a very similar couple.  Brad was a former football player and has the same type of humor as Sean, and Bianka is into eating healthy and clothes fashion much like Catherine.  Their wedding is scheduled in June of 2014. The main difference between the two couples is that Brad and Bianka have lived together since their engagement.

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:41 am

Cajunprince7 wrote:kitcat, that would a great idea!  Brad and Bianka are a very similar couple.  Brad was a former football player and has the same type of humor as Sean, and Bianka is into eating healthy and clothes fashion much like Catherine.  Their wedding is scheduled in June of 2014. The main difference between the two couples is that Brad and Bianka have lived together since their engagement.

Will Brad and Bianka have a televised wedding just like what Sean and Catherine is planning to have? I really hope they meet and become friends and maybe invite each other to their wedding. :Smiley: 

kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15