SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

livelife wrote:Didn't watch him on the Bachelorette but I think William Holman is so witty and funny.  It doesn't hurt that he's cute too!

Agree. He's a fun follow on twitter. That is when I get off Sean's timeline and read my own! lol

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ He is saying that one shouldn't take a picture of oneself shirtless and then post it on instagram- and he's acknowledging that he's been overexposed shirtless himself!  But at least he doesn't take shirtless pictures of himself and post them on social media.

Ok. Thanks for explaining .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:Didn't watch him on the Bachelorette but I think William Holman is so witty and funny.  It doesn't hurt that he's cute too!

Agree. He's a fun follow on twitter. That is when I get off Sean's timeline and read my own! laugh out loud

I definitely recommend following him on twitter and IG. When Elan (theyearofelan) and him exchange tweets... HILARIOUS.

Okay, I know I digressed from SeanCat... Cat has been quiet and Sean's been somewhat active on twitter. I wonder if Cat is out and about giggling 
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Sean's just saying a whole bunch of nothing on twitter. And the exchange with JP and William is guy stuff. I've got 20 something year old sons and hear that kind of stuff all the time. They're just amusing themselves.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:Sean's just saying a whole bunch of nothing on twitter.  And the exchange with JP and William is guy stuff.  I've got 20 something year old sons and hear that kind of stuff all the time.  They're just amusing themselves.

Yea he's just having some bro-fun with the boys.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:11 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sean's just saying a whole bunch of nothing on twitter.  And the exchange with JP and William is guy stuff.  I've got 20 something year old sons and hear that kind of stuff all the time.  They're just amusing themselves.

Yea he's just having some bro-fun with the boys.

Hahahaha I also read someone tweeted sean and jp if they are joking Lol rotfl rotfl 

Wifey is so quiet while her hubs is tweeting a little bit more tonight :giggle: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Not sure if this belongs here, but Elan is in fact in Seattle. A picture was just posted on Instagram with Chris from Desiree's season with a fan and she said thank you to Elan for taking the picture. I just find this funny, because we were hoping Elan was going to Seattle to see Sean and Catherine. Turns out, they aren't there, but he is!
luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

luv2sing wrote:Not sure if this belongs here, but Elan is in fact in Seattle. A picture was just posted on Instagram with Chris from Desiree's season with a fan and she said thank you to Elan for taking the picture. I just find this funny, because we were hoping Elan was going to Seattle to see Sean and Catherine. Turns out, they aren't there, but he is!

Thats funny! Maybe he's producing a segment on Chris for the ATFR or something. Thanks for the info.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

May be Chris is the next bachelor and he is shooting the segment at home just like they did with Sean.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

blessed66 wrote:May be Chris is the next bachelor and he is shooting the segment at home just like they did with Sean.

Lol Juan Pablo's name is making noise possibly being the next bachelor and many girls are getting excited although no final result yet.rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

That's right, hubs!

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I just watched the bachelorette episode where I go home. Just goes to show that God's plans for me are greater than my own.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Right now I just want to know when the wedding is? I have never watched the bachelor except Sean's season. Sean presented something that has never been presented before, he present wholesome to this show and a lot of people like me just fell in love with Sean and Catherine. I am really excited about their wedding and hope that the date will be announced really soon.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 64 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15