SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

lipsis wrote:That's right, hubs!

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I just watched the bachelorette episode where I go home. Just goes to show that God's plans for me are greater than my own.

Amen Sean, God had a better plan for you.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Or Elan just may have something going on that has to do with Catherine and Sean and managed to sneak in a visit with Chris, too.  It must be tough to wait 2 months to talk about it (except with family of course and perhaps a very trusted friend or two).  It might be good to just have a little time with Elan..... or they may be talking about his appearance at ATFR- who knows?  They like to have anything that might have anything to do with the current season so hush-hush, though, that you would think they would take pains to avoid being seen.

And I love that Catherine and Sean have watched that together now.... that aired about a year ago!  What a change in both of their lives since then.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

I wonder if Sean's see's what we see when he watches how he was with blondie? How little there was with her emotionally and physically? How awkward they were? I know he realizes he wasn't his relaxed, fun self. It's night and day compared to having it all with Catherine.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

I don't know.. I just think that's awkward that they watched that together..I know that he now has a happy ending and she's cool about everything..and the past is the past..but I just wouldn't have gone there..There.is definitely no need to go back to watch my husband with his ex on a video! Sorry just saying!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm

christine67 wrote:I don't know.. I just think that's awkward that they watched that together..I know that he now has a happy ending and she's cool about everything..and the past is the past..but I just wouldn't have gone there..There.is definitely no need to go back to watch my husband with his ex on a video! Sorry just saying!

All Gods roads led him to Catherine though.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm

christine67 wrote:I don't know.. I just think that's awkward that they watched that together..I know that he now has a happy ending and she's cool about everything..and the past is the past..but I just wouldn't have gone there..There.is definitely no need to go back to watch my husband with his ex on a video! Sorry just saying!

I agree. Considering that was the episode with the fantasy suite, I would agree that it must have been awkward to watch some parts of it together. But I'm very glad that Emily dumped him, and I'm sure that episode is now a happy ending for Sean and not a sad one.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 pm

I agree that what's meant to be is meant to be. The consequence of being dumped by Emily was finding his one true love Cat. I personally would have found it awkeward to watch with my loved one.

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 pm

The fact that Catherine watched ALL episodes of her Bachelor season shows how open minded she is. Plus she tweeted back someone saying during Emily's season, she herself was rooting for Emily to choose Sean.

And we know whos arms Sean happily ended up with. :Smiley:

sometimes it helps to exorcise the past to understand the present...
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 pm

God bless the broken road, that led me straight to you...

Sorry that song was playing in my head when I saw that tweet.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:19 pm

kitcat wrote:The fact that Catherine watched ALL episodes of  her Bachelor season shows how open minded she is. Plus she tweeted back someone saying during Emily's season, she herself was rooting for Emily to choose Sean.

And we know whos arms Sean happily ended up with. :Smiley:

sometimes it helps to exorcise the past to understand the present...

Yes, she is open minded. But I think it's different watching Sean with Emily because he was in love with Emily, or at least he thought it was love at the time. I think that part would be hard to watch, him saying he wanted to marry Emily and be with her forever.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 pm

If Cat had no issue watching their whole season, I highly doubt watching him with Emily would bother her. For all we know, they were joking with each other about how different Sean acted and how that relationship would never work out. I mean, I know Sean claimed he loved Emily, but I equate that to the type of love he had for Lindsey. He loved the person she was but was never in love with her. I imagine Cat had already seen that episode and how cool that when she first saw it she didn't know the guy she was sad to see eliminated would be her future husband. God sure works in mysterious ways.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 pm

I wonder how many times they have watched their own episodes on Sean's season. I bet Catherine still laughs at her reaction during the proposal, when she looked like she was about to faint.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15