SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 pm

atem wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the horseback ride all of a sudden?

Drew has the 1st FD and it clearly isn't horseback riding.  

I think she doesn't decide that day and waits.  That horseback ride with Drew is her deciding not to continue with him.  

I don't understand what you are saying.
I am not "ignoring" it, I just don't think in my mind it's a big deal. Just another LCD that might add doubt or his exit. That kissing scene in the bedroom--if it is not FD--that horseback riding date resolves itself. We don't know where that bedroom scene takes place in the scheme of things.
I see Chris in a limo, with a different suit from the 3RC, so I know he is of the F2. The only point of ridiculous doubt for him is the moving issue and Des has indicated in interviews this is not an issue.
The spoilers have said that Brooks is F1. So what I have to do in my own mind is prove he is or is not. Where I am is---does Brooks leave for good or is it a ruse? Does he come back in the last episode. I can not answer these questions yet.
I don't see TPTB having treated Drew in a way that indicates respect or even like(IMOAA), so unless I can see Brooks definitely GONE, I don't see a place for Drew, yet.
Just my thoughts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:45 pm

momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the horseback ride all of a sudden?

Drew has the 1st FD and it clearly isn't horseback riding.  

I think she doesn't decide that day and waits.  That horseback ride with Drew is her deciding not to continue with him.  

But why would she need to take him to a secluded bay and ride horses with him to let him go? That bay is also hard to get to. Seems like a lot of trouble when she could have just gone to his room to talk to him. Looks like a LCD cut short.

Exactly. If Brooks wasn't gone then Drew may have been let go in the F3 RC but Brooks does leave. I think people are forgetting that only Drew & Chris have pics on the table at the F3 RC.  

I don't know what Brooks tells CH but you can tell Des is devastated by whatever he told her and it can't be as simple as I can't propose. She's still crying by the RC.

Obviously I was wrong about Drew's FD but the horseback riding/beach is clearly a LCD. It would make no sense to have a special date to talk to the 2 guys because they have a RC for that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Just read the description, so Drew's date is first....interesting!  Chris' need for Des to move could be a dealbreaker for her.  But the Brooks situation makes me sad for Des.  Brooks was unsure if he wanted to continue the relationship b/f HTD, then talked about seeing them as a serious couple after the HTD, then she leaves and he's back to wondering if he really wants her.  I think his HTD was filmed last (?) so it couldn't have been that many days that passed b/f he was supposed to leave for Antigua.  If he's this unsure, its not the right time or the right person.  I know this isn't a popular thing to say on this mostly pro Brooks board.  :hidingchair     Again, I have nothing personal against Brooks, just sad for Des.  I hope this has been all spin/editing and that he really wasn't this wishy-washy with her.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

b wrote:Just read the description, so Drew's date is first....interesting!  Chris' need for Des to move could be a dealbreaker for her.  But the Brooks situation makes me sad for Des.  Brooks was unsure if he wanted to continue the relationship b/f HTD, then talked about seeing them as a serious couple after the HTD, then she leaves and he's back to wondering if he really wants her.  I think his HTD was filmed last (?) so it couldn't have been that many days that passed b/f he was supposed to leave for Antigua.  If he's this unsure, its not the right time or the right person.  I know this isn't a popular thing to say on this mostly pro Brooks board.  :hidingchair     Again, I have nothing personal against Brooks, just sad for Des.  I hope this has been all spin/editing and that he really wasn't this wishy-washy with her.

Sounds more like Brooks is just insecure whenever he's away from Desiree and thus won't let himself fall all the way and propose.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:56 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:Just read the description, so Drew's date is first....interesting!  Chris' need for Des to move could be a dealbreaker for her.  But the Brooks situation makes me sad for Des.  Brooks was unsure if he wanted to continue the relationship b/f HTD, then talked about seeing them as a serious couple after the HTD, then she leaves and he's back to wondering if he really wants her.  I think his HTD was filmed last (?) so it couldn't have been that many days that passed b/f he was supposed to leave for Antigua.  If he's this unsure, its not the right time or the right person.  I know this isn't a popular thing to say on this mostly pro Brooks board.  :hidingchair     Again, I have nothing personal against Brooks, just sad for Des.  I hope this has been all spin/editing and that he really wasn't this wishy-washy with her.

Sounds more like Brooks is just insecure whenever he's away from Desiree and thus won't let himself fall all the way and propose.  

I think this is correct. Even though he told his mom "the walls around my heart" were coming down. The second she leaves him, they are back up again. OR he's just not as into her as him. OR he doubts the whole "process" and "journey" which to that I say - don't go on the show!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Maybe he never thought the feelings he's having could be so real? And it looks like he really has a hard time handling the process of waiting for time with her and also that there are other guys she has feelings for. I'm processing it all and it still doesn't make sense what we'll see. But I cannot believe he's leaving based on the amazing chemistry and connection that they have developed from the get go.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

I think the press release isn't completely truthful. They make it sound like the guys all travel with Des to Antigua. Then they say that Brooks is back in the US to talk to his sis and mom. But I'm guessing that Brooks' talk with his sis and mom is while he is in Utah for the HTD. They'll just add it in there as if it comes later. And so Brooks travels with them to Antigua but has doubts still and talks to CH. Drops his 'bombshell'. They do his FD last so as not to upset the other two FD's. Des is unhappy/confused. She tells him she can't go on with him then realizes during LCDs with the other two that she is really in love with him and will fight to make it work (I think his bombshell is that he is just not ready to propose).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 pm

luvstx wrote:I think the press release isn't completely truthful.  They make it sound like the guys all travel with Des to Antigua.  Then they say that Brooks is back in the US to talk to his sis and mom.  But I'm guessing that Brooks' talk with his sis and mom is while he is in Utah for the HTD.  They'll just add it in there as if it comes later.  And so Brooks travels with them to Antigua but has doubts still and talks to CH.  Drops his 'bombshell'.  They do his FD last so as not to upset the other two FD's.  Des is unhappy/confused.  She tells him she can't go on with him then realizes during LCDs with the other two that she is really in love with him and will fight to make it work (I think his bombshell is that he is just not ready to propose).

Agree with the bolded. They shot that talk with Brooks and his mom/sister before they left for Antigua. They are just editing it into where they feel it fits the best for Brooks' storyline.

The spoilers we have from 3 credible sources (Love, San, Sophie) say Des and Brooks are engaged and in love. If the bombshell is that he isn't ready to propose, how do we get to the spoiled ending?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Beeleever wrote:
luvstx wrote:I think the press release isn't completely truthful.  They make it sound like the guys all travel with Des to Antigua.  Then they say that Brooks is back in the US to talk to his sis and mom.  But I'm guessing that Brooks' talk with his sis and mom is while he is in Utah for the HTD.  They'll just add it in there as if it comes later.  And so Brooks travels with them to Antigua but has doubts still and talks to CH.  Drops his 'bombshell'.  They do his FD last so as not to upset the other two FD's.  Des is unhappy/confused.  She tells him she can't go on with him then realizes during LCDs with the other two that she is really in love with him and will fight to make it work (I think his bombshell is that he is just not ready to propose).

Agree with the bolded. They shot that talk with Brooks and his mom/sister before they left for Antigua. They are just editing it into where they feel it fits the best for Brooks' storyline.

The spoilers we have from 3 credible sources (Love, San, Sophie) say Des and Brooks are engaged and in love. If the bombshell is that he isn't ready to propose, how do we get to the spoiled ending?

No freakin' clue. This is the million dollar question.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Beeleever wrote:

This eatcrow 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 pm

After the RC after HTDs, do they normally travel the very next day to their next destination?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm

And I think they are playing with the wording in that press release "explosive, dramatic..." is the earthquake on April 30.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19