SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:In the olden days, we didn't usually get scs of the FRC until the preview before.
I remember the season with PLo and the hand and ring at the FRC. It had been released early in the season--that was tres shocking!
And the early release of Molly in her purple gown --very unexpected!

Purple Dress Girl…PDG! I started at Molly's backside more times than I care to admit! rofl 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 am

nd4, your comment about the F1 revealed til the last 1/2 hour of the show...or after the show. Can you explain who thinks he won't be revealed until AFTER the show???? I hadn't heard that...why would that be? :shock: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 am

nutty1 wrote:Maybe all 3 men meet the family, so they just avoided talking about the MTP dates at all?

possibly... or only two MTPs and TPTB want us to think that it might be three ..... I think my head hurts!! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 am

Ok... just ruminating here in the absence of more information...

So Brooks leaves then immediately feels bad and returns to try and work it out.
Let's say Des rejects him at this point... and moves forward with Chris and Drew.

At some point she tells (or they find out) Chris/Drew about Brooks ... and Drew leaves (crying scene), Chris stays.
Then Des realizes that either:
1. it was Chris all along... and they end up together
2. She really wanted Drew all along and pursues him.

Thoughts?

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

atem wrote:
Bhaka wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Season 9, Episode 11

Episode Synopsis: Desiree meets with her two remaining suitors and makes her decision in the Season 9 conclusion. Original Air Date: Aug 5, 2013

Seems odd there's no mention of meeting her family...

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Very odd.  Just meets her 2 final guys and makes a decision.  OK.  What a horrible write up and it wouldn't make me interested to watch at all.
Seems intentionally vague.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am

Jeepers wrote:These are VERY early descriptions .. They will most likely get more descriptive as air dates get closer
Most likely after the first half of the 2-part finale has aired?
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:34 am

Piper61 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:These are VERY early descriptions .. They will most likely get more descriptive as air dates get closer
Most likely after the first half of the 2-part finale has aired?

Usually Tuesday afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 am

SueSt wrote:Ok... just ruminating here in the absence of more information...

Let's say Des rejects him at this point... and moves forward with Chris and Drew.

At some point she tells (or they find out) Chris/Drew about Brooks ... and Drew leaves (crying scene), Chris stays.

Thoughts?

I think she's just going to be irrational and Brooks all the way. She will just be binding her time with the other 2. I think it's Brooks or nobody. She's going into Antigua with ONLY Brooks on her mind. She had been set since the first date that she was in love with Brooks. Chris S is convenient to dump as F2. Drew is hot and she's physically attracted to him, bur EMOTIONALLY she is shut down to Chris and Drew. MF is going to put her on a rollercoaster ride with Brooks. In the end Brooks will come through and Des with get her prince.

Des being in love with Brooks after 1 date is disturbing to me. How is it that going into HTD they are so far apart in their emotional process? Either MF is a master at hiding the REAL love story between Des and Chris and/or Drew, or this girl is going to get her heart broken after the show if she chooses Brooks. IMO nobody is ready to make a commitment in a couple of days....and this is where the story is heading. Des picking non- committal Brooks. I feel sorry for Drew and Chris who have been nothing but gentlemen protecting, and supportive. I hope that they find out what is going on and will choose to GO HOME.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 am

Ariela wrote:

Thoughts?

I think she's just going to be irrational and Brooks all the way. She will just be binding her time with the other 2. I think it's Brooks or nobody. She's going into Antigua with ONLY Brooks on her mind. She had been set since the first date that she was in love with Brooks. Chris S is convenient to dump as F2. Drew is hot and she's physically attracted to him, bur EMOTIONALLY she is shut down to Chris and Drew. MF is going to put her on a rollercoaster ride with Brooks. In the end Brooks will come through and Des with get her prince.

Des being in love with Brooks after 1 date is disturbing to me. How is it that going into HTD they are so far apart in their emotional process? Either MF is a master at hiding the REAL love story between Des and Chris and/or Drew, or this girl is going to get her heart broken after the show if she chooses Brooks. IMO nobody is ready to make a commitment in a couple of days....and this is where the story is heading. Des picking non- committal Brooks. I feel sorry for Drew and Chris who have been nothing but gentlemen protecting, and supportive. I hope that they find out what is going on and will choose to GO HOME.

'Fraid so, about all of it.

I honestly don't blame Des for being in love with Brooks after one date giggling . True love after one date is a bit of a stretch. Infatuation, more likely. But, it could grow into love and be reciprocated, eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 am

Ariela wrote:

Thoughts?

We can all see things differently.  I believe there are those times where it's instant attraction/love at first sight, and it's possible that happened with Des when Brooks came out of the limo first.  And we really don't have to much too go on with how much time they spent talking at the M&G, but by episode 2, he had the first 1-on-1 and she had said she was excited to see Brooks, had butterflies about seeing him and going on the date.  I believe she even said after the date, best date ever. Even so, I don't think she totally closed her heart to anyone else going forward, but I don't think she could let her first impressions of Brooks and being with Brooks go either, and continued throughout the other group dates to be around him and engage with him.  I can see why her F4 turned out to be the guys she picked.  There are endearing qualities about each of them, and when it came down to it, they were the best 4 out of the bunch overall to me because of how they each treated Des and interacted with Des.  I don't think Brooks is non-committal at all.  He's just not one to jump and worry about a parachute later.  How he approached this relationship seems the most healthy, while not in line with how the premise of this show actually works.  Kind of refreshing if you ask me.  I believe that in the real world, this relationship stands a better chance than history has shown for other couples post show. JMHO.

Last edited by Piper61 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 am

Ariela wrote:

Thoughts?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Ariela.
Well it appears that Drew, at least, may have found out before a RC... e.g., the crying scene and may leave... so it's possible it will be his 'choice' to GO HOME, as you state. Either way, assuming whatever is said at that time, it will not really an adequate response from Des for being a 'gentleman, protecting and supportive.' At any rate....
According to the gossip mags, Des is engaged and thrilled... so, if your post is correct, Brooks it is... at least until it's not. :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:05 am

Piper61 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Thoughts?

We can all see things differently.  I believe there are those times where it's instant attraction/love at first sight, and it's possible that happened with Des when Brooks came out of the limo first.  And we really don't have to much to go on with how much time they spent talking at the M&G, but by episode 2, he had the first 1-on-1 and she had said she was excited to see Brooks, had butterflies about seeing him and going on the date.  I believe she even said after the date, best date ever. Even so, I don't think she totally closed her heart to anyone else going forward, but I don't think she could let her first impressions of Brooks and being with Brooks go either, and continued throughout the other group dates to be around him and engage with him.  I can see why her F4 turned out to be the guys she picked.  There are endearing qualities about each of them, and when it came down to it, they were the best 4 out of the bunch overall to me because of how they each treated Des and interacted with Des.  I don't think Brooks is non-committal at all.  He's just not one to jump and worry about a parachute later.  How he approached this relationship seems the most healthy, while not in line with how the premise of this show actually works.  Kind of refreshing if you ask me.  I believe that in the real world, this relationship stands a better chance than history has shown for other couples post show. JMHO.

Definitely agree that Brooks approach to love in the real world makes the most sense.

However, since Brooks and Des met in the context of the show, and if they are together, and particuarly if he leaves as it appears, I have real doubts as to whether they can make it work long term in the real world...

It actually has me thinking of the end of the movie, The Graduate... where Dustin Hoffman breaks into Katherine Ross' wedding to another man, yelling 'Elaine, Elaine'... and the two of them run out of the church and get on a city bus together to escape... and as the camera pans back you see their faces fall from elation to reality.... and that's the sense I have for what would happen if Brooks convinced Des to leave whatever else she might have going on.... Momentary elation followed by a feeling of 'what the f*ck did I just do???!!'

Based on CH/TPTB's statements, however, I'm thinking this may not even be the 'end'... that the drama may continue... and get even more complicated! Deep Breath!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+81
beesurromama
ImeldaMarcos
sparkler
lithargic
black_tears