SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 pm

I did't go looking for them. Nor did I see them. I only heard about them, so I cannot help anyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm

I just went through Millsy timeline from last Monday's episode and didn't see one mention of Drew's sister. These were the only two tweets about Drew on there, both retweets.
@nprmonkeysee 15 Jul
Drew makes me incredibly uncomfortable in the same way Jake Pavelka did. #bachelorette #intensity
@jenniferweiner 15 Jul
And now, to Drew. When the guy you're dating is prettier than you are, it's a problem. #Bachelorette

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:They commented on his sister on social media?? The producers? I knew they were low, but even I gave them more credit than that!!! Can you tell us what they said or when?

I don't know about his sister, but throughout the season he has been RTing tweets with 'Drew is gay' type stuff.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Millsy is pretty mouthy. During HTD, he tweeted that now we know why Zak isn't allowed within 200 yards of a school. TPTB must be trying really hard to attract attention to the show! Yuk.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 pm

I didn't see anything that Mills retweeted or tweeted about Drew's sister. If he did say something he may have deleted.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

I follow MILLSY and saw no comments about Drews sister .. Only comments and retweets about Drew .. And a couple were from so called pals of Des

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:16 am

Y'all .. Don't forget that there is a very steamy hot tub scene coming up with these two.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 am

Jeepers wrote:I follow MILLSY and saw no comments about Drews sister .. Only comments and retweets about Drew .. And a couple were from so called pals of Des

That's all that I saw as well unless he deleted some - still rude and unprofessional and uncalled for from all parties and certainly not funny. Her so called friends can be thrown in that same bucket as well.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am

For all of your questions about Drew let me say this. He may have the steamiest of the three fantasy suites: #Bachelorette

I'm almost nervous about this one. I don't trust anything Mills says.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

albean99 wrote:
For all of your questions about Drew let me say this. He may have the steamiest of the three fantasy suites: #Bachelorette

maybe the air conditioner went out?  Suspect
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:48 am

albean99 wrote:

albean,

That's when you know that you really are a veteran of watching this show! Skepticism at all times in all ways is the order of the day!

I was getting optimistic about it, but then in the back of my mind I remembered that this is Millsy! Aaagh!  :headbanging   duh

ETA: I believe that the person who tweeted something mean about Drew's sister was not related to production. I still cannot believe that anyone would be so insensitive and disrespectful as to tweet something unkind about his sister. I don't know what goes on with people sometimes.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche