SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:I recall the press release saying that they take a road trip and while shopping around they get rained on and she takes him someplace secluded or whatever and that they have a picnic.

Desiree's first date is with Drew, and the couple set off to explore the island by jeep. Their sightseeing tour takes them along the coastline where they stop at several cliff-side spots, pose for photos and steal kisses. Then they join the locals at a festival, taking part in the celebration. But Desiree steals Drew away to a quiet secret garden where the two can share a private picnic. Drew, totally love struck, tells her that he is ready to propose. There is no doubt they have a special connection. A sudden tropical rain spoils plans for a beachside dinner, but they take shelter. It's clear that this handsome and sweet guy has captured Desiree's heart, and she invites him to share some alone time in the fantasy suite. But will this reserved man accept?  

How is the "secret garden" Shirley Heights? It's also not the "beachside dinner" yet we saw food at their table. Very confusing.

yes I'm confused too - because of those words peppered into the description.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Press releases get things off, but that's where they have their picnic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:01 pm

albean99 wrote:
sfrank wrote:So US Weekly will not say WHO bolted..."so not to spoil the episode". Just says she had deep feeling for the "runaway suitor".  But we all know its Brooks..,please excuse the typo doing this on my iPad in my office!

Here are some excerpts:

She was looking forward to romantic horseback rides, sailing trips - and candlelit dinners that ended with the couple foregoing their individual rooms. But in the middle of their date, the man Hartsock considered a potential husband told her was walking away from their relationship, crushing any chance of a future together. In a major understatement, the show insider note, "She was very emotional", at point, a sniffling Hartsock whimpers, "I just want to go home."

What caused this  shattering change of heart? Reality - an the idea of dropping to one knee with the traditional Neil Lane rock - got too real."

"The man cared deeply for Des. His feeling were incredibly strong which made his decision difficult". In the painful aftermath, say the source, he regretted his choice "almost immediately".

More to come!

I think I figured it out after I saw this (brought sfrank's post from the media thread). Drew is on this cover because they're making it appear that he leaves. Of course we know that Brooks is the one leaving but they may think some viewers will think it could be Drew.

This actually makes me feel better because I'd like for Drew to leave at the LCD and not go to the FRC.

ETA: Just saw the bolded part. What? :shocked!:  Does that mean the horseback ride is really the FD after all?  :laughingoutlou   Can't be can it? Drew's date is the first so before Brooks leaves so if that were the FD what are they talking about?

albean,

I may be way off here, but isn't it possible that maybe the wording is confusing? After the dates are described, then it goes on to say how Des is shocked when one man leaves. That would be Brooks, wouldn't it? Maybe Brooks and Des were supposed to go horseback riding and it never happened because he left. Then the description says sailing trips and candlelit dinners. Nothing about a picnic.

I honestly don't know at this point. The more we read, the more confusing it all gets.

I actually went back last night and watched the preview for episode 6 again. That was the first time we saw the emotional scene with Des and Drew. I watching it with closed captions and Des says - I CAN be there for you 100%. The way the scene was edited in that preview, it looked like Drew was going to leave. Then I went back and watched the preview from the MTA. That scene was edited differently with Des saying - I can't be there for you 100%. Then they showed us that moment when Drews says - I don't get it. So it has a different meaning in this preview.

Watching the two different previews made me realize how they can fool us with the edit and splicing. A scene can take on a whole different meaning depending on the edit.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Well we know one thing for sure...according to Millsy, Drew has the steamiest FS date. Are we surprised???

Can't wait to watch!

Millsy is disgusting though so I don't appreciate the heads up from him  Upset . But yeah it should be a very interesting date.

I wonder which bachelor asked the camaras to leave giggling . Too funny.

I still think the date descriptions are all messed up and don't line up with the few scenes we have seen in the previews.
If the beach date that the episode description said it was - then what on earth was their discussion on the beach about ???? And how did it turn steamy after that ?

But I really don't want to speculate on the twists and turns over much. My head hurts trying.

(see my signature!!!!)

From the "steamiest date" and now possibly asking the camera guys to leave, Drew is making up for lost time!  lolpanda   :fanningfan :laughingoutlou

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 pm

That wouldn't make sense for extra dates, because there wouldn't be a reason why she has to say 'I'm sorry' at the F3 RC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:I recall the press release saying that they take a road trip and while shopping around they get rained on and she takes him someplace secluded or whatever and that they have a picnic.

Desiree's first date is with Drew, and the couple set off to explore the island by jeep. Their sightseeing tour takes them along the coastline where they stop at several cliff-side spots, pose for photos and steal kisses. Then they join the locals at a festival, taking part in the celebration. But Desiree steals Drew away to a quiet secret garden where the two can share a private picnic. Drew, totally love struck, tells her that he is ready to propose. There is no doubt they have a special connection. A sudden tropical rain spoils plans for a beachside dinner, but they take shelter. It's clear that this handsome and sweet guy has captured Desiree's heart, and she invites him to share some alone time in the fantasy suite. But will this reserved man accept?  

How is the "secret garden" Shirley Heights? It's also not the "beachside dinner" yet we saw food at their table. Very confusing.
There are SCs of Des and Drew sitting on the grass in the same clothes as Shirley Heights. I think that it's their picnic.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:23 pm

I posted this in another thread. But thought it could be discussed here.

SueSt wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Well I have finally rewatched and caught up to The Bachelorette Des's season. Hubby gone for 2 weeks. Here a couple things I noticed. When Des was talking with the girls that came on the show, during filming. She kept saying alot about Drew on who had the best so and so.

At the HTD she also said she didn't want to leave Drew's family.

In the recent extended video I noticed Drew's picture up on top. Which I know others have mentioned. But did you notice while she is standing looking over the balcony. It is Drew's picture on the table.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, Iluvbachette. Your post made me smile...

You can see it being Drew by the crossing of the arms, and gray top. I am sure all three guys are in the frames in the first photo. I only sc Drew's picture because of the balcony picture.

Here is a sc of the pictures on the table. It looks like a girl with long hair. So possibly Des.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

That's Desiree in her F3 RC dress.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:42 pm

albean99 wrote:
sfrank wrote:So US Weekly will not say WHO bolted..."so not to spoil the episode". Just says she had deep feeling for the "runaway suitor".  But we all know its Brooks..,please excuse the typo doing this on my iPad in my office!
Here are some excerpts:
She was looking forward to romantic horseback rides, sailing trips - and candlelit dinners that ended with the couple foregoing their individual rooms. But in the middle of their date, the man Hartsock considered a potential husband told her was walking away from their relationship, crushing any chance of a future together. In a major understatement, the show insider note, "She was very emotional", at point, a sniffling Hartsock whimpers, "I just want to go home."
What caused this  shattering change of heart? Reality - an the idea of dropping to one knee with the traditional Neil Lane rock - got too real."
"The man cared deeply for Des. His feeling were incredibly strong which made his decision difficult". In the painful aftermath, say the source, he regretted his choice "almost immediately".
More to come!
I think I figured it out after I saw this (brought sfrank's post from the media thread). Drew is on this cover because they're making it appear that he leaves. Of course we know that Brooks is the one leaving but they may think some viewers will think it could be Drew. This actually makes me feel better because I'd like for Drew to leave at the LCD and not go to the FRC.
ETA: Just saw the bolded part. What? :shocked!:  Does that mean the horseback ride is really the FD after all? :laughingoutlou  Can't be can it? Drew's date is the first so before Brooks leaves so if that were the FD what are they talking about?
well I am wondering IF by chance that isn't Brooks horseback riding? And.they have their blow up after that before they are ready to go for the night portion of the date?

And her talk with Drew is just that? She went and got him and let him go there?..I feel so bad for him..I think he got blindsided...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Chris H tweeted today to make it clear that it is a two part finale. So, no answer is given that episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Here are some excerpts:
More to come!
I think I figured it out after I saw this (brought sfrank's post from the media thread). Drew is on this cover because they're making it appear that he leaves. Of course we know that Brooks is the one leaving but they may think some viewers will think it could be Drew. This actually makes me feel better because I'd like for Drew to leave at the LCD and not go to the FRC.
ETA: Just saw the bolded part. What? :shocked!:  Does that mean the horseback ride is really the FD after all?  :laughingoutlou   Can't be can it? Drew's date is the first so before Brooks leaves so if that were the FD what are they talking about?
well I am wondering IF by chance that isn't Brooks horseback riding? And.they have their blow up after that before they are ready to go for the night portion of the date?

And her talk with Drew is just that? She went and got him and let him go there?..I feel so bad for him..I think he got blindsided...

It's Drew in the horseback ride SCs if that's what you mean and Des is wearing the same clothes as on the beach with Drew. I don't see Brooks going on the date when he knows he's going to talk to Des about why he's leaving. He's already talked to CH who sent him to talk to her.

I don't think the beach date is the FD anymore but the description is very confusing. Usually they're pretty easy to figure out so not sure why this one is so bad. Maybe because of Brooks leaving but I can't see his date including riding horses on a FD and then someone else doing it on the LCD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm

No sightings of Drew lately?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche