SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Mimi27 wrote:^^^Food for thought! Maybe that's one of the reasons why Des wants a small, intimate wedding.

That is exactly what I think. Even though that is her line of buisness. I can see her wanting it special for everyone. Actually I also think that if she really is in love, then why wait. Could the closed filming be for a small intimate wedding. CH has married several people by now. And you can make the surroundings very special no matter where you are. I'd love to see one off stage. MF has a gorgeous place that could be very small and intimate as well.

One day MF will get his dream. To have a couple marry right away.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Wow regardless of who the Bride and Groom are - getting married at the ATFR is waaay too early after coming off dating multiple people simultaneously just 2 months prior.

Should-never-happen.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow regardless of who the Bride and Groom are - getting married at the ATFR is waaay too early after coming off dating multiple people simultaneously just 2 months prior.

Should-never-happen.

I agree! This is a recipe for disaster. These people need time in the real world to just get to really know each other. They need to decompress after getting out of that bubble. I cannot see anyone wanting to get married at the ATFR. I know that MF wants it, but that doesn't mean they should do it.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Intimate and marriage on national televison is an oxymoron, no? Don't believe Des is getting married on AFR... still, wouldn't be surprised if she did get married relatively soon... If you know, you know..
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
california90 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

danggg. they all look good!

:fanningfan  my goodness, he just keeps getting better and better looking. Love the slight `stash!

Thank you so much for bringing over the picture. They all look good. I've liked Drew from the beginning. After rewatching the show with just Drew and Des, he really is a sweetheart. Very sensitive and romantic. Reminds me of my hubby who also is very sensitive. I like those kind of men. But I thought his family over all was very special.

"If" JMO Des were to end up with Drew. I can see why the small intimate wedding. Mainly because they would want Melissa there and for it to be special. And rightfully so.

If it were to be a big tv wedding. I could see them not including her. Because if it were me I wouldn't want people to make a issue over her and her disability. And the fact she would be at the wedding.

So if I were in Des's shoes and was with Drew. I would go with a small wedding as well, so all family members could be there. And since Melissa means the world to Drew and the family. There is no way I would leave her out.

Also why is everyone matching like they are at a stag or something? Drew is the only one in a grey shirt...everyone else is black and white. Also, this is when drew followed Mickey on twitter and then Mickey responded what a true friend drew is...what!

I think the Bach has been good to us by showing drew in every episode and proving how he is trustworthy and will not break her heart...he is her real life knight in shining armour (in the video) and on their LCD where they ride horses and he helps her through the brooks situation. I hope their FD is truly really steamy and passionate so that she can forget brooks easier...I'm team drewpy all the way!

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 pm

SueSt wrote:Intimate and marriage on national televison is an oxymoron, no?  Don't believe Des is getting married on AFR...  still, wouldn't be surprised if she did get married relatively soon...  If you know, you know..

Especially if she is worried that her chosen one might change his wishywashy mind -- only a concern if his name does not begin with a C or a D.
giggling 

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Love this description of Drew from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Soooooooooooo true!

If Drew is the best looking guy you’ve ever met in your life AND has the hottest body AND is the best kisser AND is already in love with you, then what are we all still watching this show? Opportunities like this are once in a lifetime! I know he’s easily excitable, but once you get him house trained I am sure it would be smooth sailing from there.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow regardless of who the Bride and Groom are - getting married at the ATFR is waaay too early after coming off dating multiple people simultaneously just 2 months prior.

Should-never-happen.

This is where I agree to disagree with you. Time isn't everything. When you feel it in your heart you just know. My parents were married within a couple weeks. Dad was 18 mom was 14. No they didn't have to. But they did have to fib about her age in Reno. They were married for 62 years. The day dad passed away 2 years ago. First thing he said to my mom when we entered his room, "you're just as beautiful today as the day I met you", and he held her hand till the end.

There are two things in life that I feel are senseless. One is the length of time you have with each other before you say I do. The other is age difference. To me age is just a number. I will be married to my husband for 25 years next year. And there are 12 years between us. I have seen marriages as high as 22 years difference. And the couples have lasted a very long time.

If you ask all the Bachelor couples that did get married. They will tell you they knew immediately. They just didn't all act immediately. By the time ATFR airs these couples have already been together for 5 months. So they would know alot of each other by then.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Karche wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
california90 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

danggg. they all look good!

:fanningfan  my goodness, he just keeps getting better and better looking. Love the slight `stash!

Thank you so much for bringing over the picture. They all look good. I've liked Drew from the beginning. After rewatching the show with just Drew and Des, he really is a sweetheart. Very sensitive and romantic. Reminds me of my hubby who also is very sensitive. I like those kind of men. But I thought his family over all was very special.

"If" JMO Des were to end up with Drew. I can see why the small intimate wedding. Mainly because they would want Melissa there and for it to be special. And rightfully so.

If it were to be a big tv wedding. I could see them not including her. Because if it were me I wouldn't want people to make a issue over her and her disability. And the fact she would be at the wedding.

So if I were in Des's shoes and was with Drew. I would go with a small wedding as well, so all family members could be there. And since Melissa means the world to Drew and the family. There is no way I would leave her out.

Also why is everyone matching like they are at a stag or something? Drew is the only one in a grey shirt...everyone else is black and white. Also, this is when drew followed Mickey on twitter and then Mickey responded what a true friend drew is...what!

I think the Bach has been good to us by showing drew in every episode and proving how he is trustworthy and will not break her heart...he is her real life knight in shining armour (in the video) and on their LCD where they ride horses and he helps her through the brooks situation. I hope their FD is truly really steamy and passionate so that she can forget brooks easier...I'm team drewpy all the way!

I'm right there with you on team Drew. I loved how he pulled her away from the table, and said come with me. She didn't know what was happening. It was cute. I really didn't get into Ashley's season with JP. But after seeing them together afterwards I can see they were meant to be. Drew and Des really reminds me of them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:

Should-never-happen.

This is where I agree to disagree with you. Time isn't everything. When you feel it in your heart you just know. My parents were married within a couple weeks. Dad was 18 mom was 14. No they didn't have to. But they did have to fib about her age in Reno. They were married for 62 years. The day dad passed away 2 years ago. First thing he said to my mom when we entered his room, "you're just as beautiful today as the day I met you", and he held her hand till the end.

There are two things in life that I feel are senseless. One is the length of time you have with each other before you say I do. The other is age difference. To me age is just a number. I will be married to my husband for 25 years next year. And there are 12 years between us. I have seen marriages as high as 22 years difference. And the couples have lasted a very long time.

If you ask all the Bachelor couples that did get married. They will tell you they knew immediately. They just didn't all act immediately. By the time ATFR airs these couples have already been together for 5 months. So they would know alot of each other by then.

beautiful story Iluvbachette... my husband and I married after 6 months, and had almost 22 years before he died at age 47.  honestly, I would do it all over again if given the chance even knowing that in the end I would lose him so early.  it will be 18 years that he's been gone on the 3rd of next month.  when you meet that other part of your heart, you know it just is right. it sounds like your mom and dad had that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Latergater, your story touched my heart. I don't know what else to say, but I'm misty-eyed.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks to you both for sharing your stories.
:sprinklehearts 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche